Mods Database

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
dtech

Re: Mods Database

Post by dtech » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:21 pm

lefty74 wrote: thanks very much, updated the third post in this topic.
I don't deserve all the credit though: there was already a translation for 1.01, I merely translated the new (about 30) strings and changed the old ones because they were a bit cheesy/incorrect/strange sometimes. (e.g. "Mod installation date" was literally and verbosely translated as "Modificatie installatie datum" while a better and more compact Dutch translation is "Installatiedatum van mod", translated into, well :P... "Mod install date", although literally "Install date of mod")

Attached is the .zip of 1.06a, I'll see what changes have been made in 1.07 and update.

Manual for installation is included (readme.txt), although I think you could include it in your mod by just putting it in "mods_database1XX\root\language\" of your .zip (dunno if you need to tell PhpBB to copy it explicitly though)
Attachments

[The extension zip has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

lefty74

Post by lefty74 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:45 pm

ok, thanks for the link then :P
lefty74
zoocrew.eu - help us save our wildlife
My MODS | Due to lack of time I unfortunately am unable to work on my mods anymore, anyone who has ideas to improve them and would like to take any of them over, please PM me.

Pthelovod
Name: Alexs Pthelovod

Post by Pthelovod » Thu May 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Propose a Russian translation of this excellent fashion. Thanks for the mod!
Attachments

[The extension rar has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Pthelovod
Name: Alexs Pthelovod

Post by Pthelovod » Thu May 06, 2010 3:55 pm

This part of the instructions I have done in another variant, as the strings I have.

file - styles/prosilver/template/overall_footer.html

Find

Code: Select all

<a href="{U_TEAM}">{L_THE_TEAM}</a>
In-line Find

<a href="{U_TEAM}">{L_THE_TEAM}</a>
In-line Add after

<!-- IF S_MOD_DISPLAY--> &bull; <a href="{U_MODS_DB}">{L_MODS_DB}</a><!-- ENDIF -->
line

<!-- IF S_MOD_DISPLAY--> &bull; <a href="{U_MODS_DB}">{L_MODS_DB}</a><!-- ENDIF -->
I posted here ...

<div id="page-footer">

<div class="navbar">
		<div class="inner"><span class="corners-top"><span></span></span>

<ul class="linklist">
			<li class="icon-home"><a href="{U_INDEX}" accesskey="h">{L_INDEX}</a></li>
				<!-- IF not S_IS_BOT -->
					<!-- IF S_WATCH_FORUM_LINK --><li <!-- IF S_WATCHING_FORUM -->class="icon-unsubscribe"<!-- ELSE -->class="icon-subscribe"<!-- ENDIF -->><a href="{S_WATCH_FORUM_LINK}" title="{S_WATCH_FORUM_TITLE}">{S_WATCH_FORUM_TITLE}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF U_WATCH_TOPIC --><li <!-- IF S_WATCHING_TOPIC -->class="icon-unsubscribe"<!-- ELSE -->class="icon-subscribe"<!-- ENDIF -->><a href="{U_WATCH_TOPIC}" title="{L_WATCH_TOPIC}">{L_WATCH_TOPIC}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF U_BOOKMARK_TOPIC --><li class="icon-bookmark"><a href="{U_BOOKMARK_TOPIC}" title="{L_BOOKMARK_TOPIC}">{L_BOOKMARK_TOPIC}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF U_BUMP_TOPIC --><li class="icon-bump"><a href="{U_BUMP_TOPIC}" title="{L_BUMP_TOPIC}">{L_BUMP_TOPIC}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- ENDIF -->
			<li class="rightside"><a href="{U_DELETE_COOKIES}">{L_DELETE_COOKIES}</a> &bull; {S_TIMEZONE}</li>
		</ul>

<span class="corners-bottom"><span></span></span></div>
	</div>

reference to the modes located in the same row with a link to the list of forums

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”