Mods Database

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
Jolene T.

Re: Mods Database

Post by Jolene T. »

I didn't notice this before, but my .MODs tab isn't showing. It's enabled and it is listed under Module Management, but there's no tab showing in ACP. I'm root admin, so it's not hidden.
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

ok, did you run the install/index.php after automod said the mod was installed?
lefty74
zoocrew.eu - help us save our wildlife
My MODS | Due to lack of time I unfortunately am unable to work on my mods anymore, anyone who has ideas to improve them and would like to take any of them over, please PM me.
Jolene T.

Post by Jolene T. »

Yes, then when I was done it told me to delete the install folder, which I did.

------edit
I've rolled my board back to my last back-up which was just prior to installing AutoMOD. I'll try to re-install later tonight or tomorrow.
Therax

Post by Therax »

Okey now i have retried editing and reuploaded all files but when i go to the install/index.php
it says that i dont have the permisson the administrate this forum.

Anyone know why i cant run the file?
The only thing i can think messes it up, is if you cant change languge/en to languge/sv
and translate the files?
I know i have the permisson becuse i am the founder and have full admin of my forum
Last edited by Therax on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoBieN

Post by GoBieN »

Therax wrote:Okey now i have retried editing and reuploaded all files but when i go to the install/index.php
it says that i dont have the permisson the administrate this forum.

Anyone know why i cant run the file?
I know i have the permisson becuse i am the founder and have full admin of my forum
Are you logged in to your board when you try the install file ?
Therax

Post by Therax »

Yes i have been both logged in and not. But i will continue to try
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

in install/index.php

find and delete

Code: Select all

// Before we do anything, lets see if an Admin is calling this file
if (!$auth->acl_get('a_'))
{
	trigger_error('NO_ADMIN');
}
and try again. make sure you delete the file immediately after as everyone can run it without that code in.
lefty74
My MODS | Due to lack of time I unfortunately am unable to work on my mods anymore, anyone who has ideas to improve them and would like to take any of them over, please PM me.
Therax

Post by Therax »

Okey i tried that and it worked thank you lefty74 :D
br3nd4n

Post by br3nd4n »

Great mod lefty!

Easy to install, Easy to use really great.
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

cheers br3nd4n
lefty74
Jolene T.

Post by Jolene T. »

lefty74 wrote:ok, did you run the install/index.php after automod said the mod was installed?
Hi Lefty, I'm finally back and trying to install your MOD again.

When I run the install/index.php I get the following error.

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Table 'phpbb_mods_database' already exists [1050]

SQL

CREATE TABLE phpbb_mods_database ( mod_id mediumint(8) UNSIGNED NOT NULL auto_increment, mod_title varchar(255) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, mod_version varchar(10) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, mod_version_type varchar(20) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, mod_desc mediumtext NOT NULL, mod_desc_bbcode_uid varchar(8) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, mod_desc_bbcode_bitfield varchar(255) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, mod_desc_bbcode_options int(11) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '7' NOT NULL, mod_url varchar(100) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, mod_author varchar(50) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, mod_download varchar(255) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, mod_phpbb_version varchar(10) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, mod_comments mediumtext NOT NULL, mod_comments_bbcode_uid varchar(8) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, mod_comments_bbcode_bitfield varchar(255) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, mod_comments_bbcode_options int(11) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '7' NOT NULL, mod_access tinyint(1) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, mod_author_email varchar(100) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, mod_install_date int(11) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (mod_id) ) CHARACTER SET `utf8` COLLATE `utf8_bin`

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 163
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: install/index.php
LINE: 378
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: install/index.php
LINE: 56
CALL: load_schema()
Under adminstrative permissions in ACP I can see that I have permissions for Mods Database. but my MODs tab is still not showing in ACP. I'm still root admin, and the.MODS tab is enabled.

I'm not sure what to do from here?

---edit
I'm slowly learning how to do things...

I went to ACP > Sytem Tab > Module Management > Administrative Control Panel clicked to edit the .MODS module, and manually added a module named Mods Database. enabled it, it looks like everyting is working, and my MODS tab is finally visible. Now all I have to do is add the info for this MOD manually into the database and add some .css etc to make this accessable from the board index with my style. I think I'm pretty much there.

Thanks for the MOD.
iftitaj

Post by iftitaj »

lefty74 wrote:you need to login with the test user details, then for prosilver look at the bottom right, for subsilver2 the top right for the link.
Just want to ask whether the public (not Admins) can also watch the list. Because as from your demo forum, I get that impression.
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

iftitaj wrote:
lefty74 wrote:you need to login with the test user details, then for prosilver look at the bottom right, for subsilver2 the top right for the link.
Just want to ask whether the public (not Admins) can also watch the list. Because as from your demo forum, I get that impression.
if you give them the permissions, yes, otherwise no.
lefty74
iftitaj

Post by iftitaj »

lefty74 wrote:
iftitaj wrote:
if you give them the permissions, yes, otherwise no.
Thats good! :D

I'm going to install it. :D
iftitaj

Post by iftitaj »

Lefty I found an error in your installation instructions.

In includes/functions.php

You said that to FIND:

'U_TEAM'				=> 
Whereas it should be:

'U_TEAM'				=> ($user->data['user_id'] != ANONYMOUS && !$auth->acl_get('u_viewprofile')) ? '' : append_sid("{$phpbb_root_path}memberlist.$phpEx", 'mode=leaders'),
Its not confusing for me, but maybe others get confused there. :roll:
So plz correct your instructions. 8-)

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”