Mods Database

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
TPCOH

Re: Mods Database

Post by TPCOH »

As a side note.... "Notepad++" is nice... I like it. I just have not tried going back to re-add this Mod yet. (I uninstalled it to get the board back to normal) Just wanted to say "Thanks" though.
PinoyEngine™

Post by PinoyEngine™ »

How I wished I found this before. Because of not noting my MODS i needed to reformat my 2 year-forum. :cry:

Thank you for coding this very helpful MOD lefty. Your such a :ugeek:
Ahri89

Post by Ahri89 »

Hi, i have a problem when i using the installation date, when y select day 1, the date not appear, when i select 2 apeear as 1.

mmm, please help

Thansk for this great mod!!!!! :D
MODs translated to Spanish: ACP Add User MOD, ACP Announcement Centre, Advertisement Management, Custom Profile Fields, Update Reminder, Flood time setting per forum, MOD Version Check, Posting template, Prune Log, Simple Trash Bin, TinyPic Plugin, User Reminder, View Profile, View your topics, and more...

Sorry for my bad english xD
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

i just looked at my testboard and it works without problems, this is the first time someone has brought htis up.
can you please describe a bit more detailed what happens when and where?
lefty74
zoocrew.eu - help us save our wildlife
My MODS | Due to lack of time I unfortunately am unable to work on my mods anymore, anyone who has ideas to improve them and would like to take any of them over, please PM me.
Ahri89

Post by Ahri89 »

I install in new forum and have same problem, the date appears ok in only in ACP

How to uninstall all of this mod for reinstall?
MODs translated to Spanish: ACP Add User MOD, ACP Announcement Centre, Advertisement Management, Custom Profile Fields, Update Reminder, Flood time setting per forum, MOD Version Check, Posting template, Prune Log, Simple Trash Bin, TinyPic Plugin, User Reminder, View Profile, View your topics, and more...

Sorry for my bad english xD
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

run the install script, click uninstall and follow the installation instructions in reverse order
lefty74
My MODS | Due to lack of time I unfortunately am unable to work on my mods anymore, anyone who has ideas to improve them and would like to take any of them over, please PM me.
Therax

Post by Therax »

Hi

I have a small problem. I cant run the install script that was provided.
Any one who might know what the problem is and how to fix it?
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

Therax wrote:Hi

I have a small problem. I cant run the install script that was provided.
Any one who might know what the problem is and how to fix it?
i am afraid you didnt really provide any information to see what might be the problem.
lefty74
Therax

Post by Therax »

Hi

Thats the thing i cant provide any becuse i simply cant run it.
Ive modifyed all of the files and uploaded all files.
Then i point my browser to the install/index.php
Then nothing i see my forum, sometimes it says i dont have
the rights to view it. So i dont really know what else to
say. Only thing that might matter is if its not compatible
with phpbb 3.0.5?
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

doubt it's 3.0.5, guessing its more your setup.

white pages normally mean suppressed errors. as such, if you have an error log on your server, have a look in there or contact your host, they should be able to tell you where it is.

once you have that, there should be an error mentioned and i woudl be interested what it says.
lefty74
Jolene T.

Post by Jolene T. »

Hi, I should probably start by saying I'm a total newb to phpBB, but I learn pretty quickly. I've installed AutoMOD, and this is the first Mod I've installed. Everything went fine except I can't see the mod database. :lol: <-- I'm trying very hard to keep my sense of humor. how's that for fine? :lol:

my style is Hermes and it doesn't seem to be based on either subsilver2 or prosilver. Is there a way to make this MOD work with the style I've chosen? I'm assuming I need to upload one of these sets of the files to my Hermes folder, but not sure which? and if I need to modify them first?

any help appreciated.
Thank you.
Jolene
Therax

Post by Therax »

lefty74 wrote:doubt it's 3.0.5, guessing its more your setup.

white pages normally mean suppressed errors. as such, if you have an error log on your server, have a look in there or contact your host, they should be able to tell you where it is.

once you have that, there should be an error mentioned and i woudl be interested what it says.

Okay guess i have to redo it all and try agian and se if it works.
Thanks
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

Jolene T. wrote:Hi, I should probably start by saying I'm a total newb to phpBB, but I learn pretty quickly. I've installed AutoMOD, and this is the first Mod I've installed. Everything went fine except I can't see the mod database. :lol: <-- I'm trying very hard to keep my sense of humor. how's that for fine? :lol:

my style is Hermes and it doesn't seem to be based on either subsilver2 or prosilver. Is there a way to make this MOD work with the style I've chosen? I'm assuming I need to upload one of these sets of the files to my Hermes folder, but not sure which? and if I need to modify them first?

any help appreciated.
Thank you.
Jolene
you did not link to the hermes style if that was the intention. can you check that the mod works on prosilver for you?
lefty74
Jolene T.

Post by Jolene T. »

lefty74 wrote: you did not link to the hermes style if that was the intention. can you check that the mod works on prosilver for you?
Oops sorry, here's the Hermes link http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=1350645

I tried switching to prosilver last night, while waiting for a reply here and now ProSilver doesn't even load. I flushed the cache but the board still shows in Hermes.

So then I tried an unistall from AutoMOD, and it couldn't find any of the code, so it couldn't even unistall the MOD. AutoMOD originally told me the MOD install was successful. It doesn't look like it was. Now I'm planning to return to a backup and start over with a manual install, unless you can suggest something else?
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

can you see the mod in the .MODS tab in the ACP?
lefty74

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”