phpBB Mood Swings

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
The Robot

Re: phpBB Mood Swings

Post by The Robot »

I'm wondering if you can add By-Group permission (can change mood). TY!
2008paul

Post by 2008paul »

When I go to http://www.yourhelpinlife.com/install.php
I get this

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
Xanta Media

Post by Xanta Media »

2008paul wrote:When I go to http://www.yourhelpinlife.com/install.php
I get this

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
You need to turn error showing off in the phpBB config file. It is an issue with UMIL.
woipi90

Post by woipi90 »

hy,

recently i'm noticing some problems.... after i installed the ucp preview addon i can't see the mood in the profilepage and the viewtopic anymore....

can you help me?

thx for your advice....

grz woipi
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";
Mr.Victor

Post by Mr.Victor »

Any chance that we can have this mods setup so that the moods are in alphabetical order or at least have up and down arrows to move the moods around in the list in the ACP?
SAFFLEUR

Post by SAFFLEUR »

Mr.Victor wrote:Any chance that we can have this mods setup so that the moods are in alphabetical order or at least have up and down arrows to move the moods around in the list in the ACP?
I asked this too and never got a response :mrgreen:
dotku

Post by dotku »

SAFFLEUR wrote:
Mr.Victor wrote:Any chance that we can have this mods setup so that the moods are in alphabetical order or at least have up and down arrows to move the moods around in the list in the ACP?
where are they going?
Raggyshakes

Post by Raggyshakes »

i get the error

Parse error: parse error, expecting `')'' in C:\wamp\www\includes\ucp\ucp_profile.php on line 467

this is what i have on 467

if ($config['allow_moods'])
help please
Xanta Media

Post by Xanta Media »

Raggyshakes wrote:i get the error

Parse error: parse error, expecting `')'' in C:\wamp\www\includes\ucp\ucp_profile.php on line 467

this is what i have on 467

if ($config['allow_moods'])
help please
You have made an error when editing the files. You need to paste in 5 lines before and after line 467. You have more than likely pasted it in the wrong place.
Xanta Media

Post by Xanta Media »

SAFFLEUR wrote:
I generally don't answer feature requests in this topic, this topic should be kept for support questions only. Your best bet is to open a new topic on my forum.
gaggid

Post by gaggid »

installation error.

Test images inserted.
SQL ERROR Table 'forum.MOODS_DATA_TABLE' doesn't exist

And it failed on memberlist.php as well. i made those changes manually and uploaded memberlist.php
Rebell

Post by Rebell »

Nice mod - thank you :D
OLDSKOOLDEMOMAKER FORUMS : http://kickme.to/osdm
make demos like in the good old days on amiga or c64 without programming knowledge !
Xanta Media

Post by Xanta Media »

gaggid wrote:installation error.

Test images inserted.
SQL ERROR Table 'forum.MOODS_DATA_TABLE' doesn't exist

And it failed on memberlist.php as well. i made those changes manually and uploaded memberlist.php
You either missed some edits or ran the installer before you uploaded the changed files.

The first error means you are missing the edit in includes\constants.php the second edit i'm not sure about because I need more details.
gaggid

Post by gaggid »

ok installation was finished without any errors. now should i go ahead and refresh cache and templates or it will appear automatically. and how i can change moods.. ??
gaggid

Post by gaggid »

This appeared on forum home

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already

sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already 

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already 

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already 

This appear when try to open up UCP

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF, expecting ')' in /f1/content/eindia/public/phpBB3/includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php on 

line 338

Double checked each and every edit. Done them manually, followed instruction to install. Still problem. Can't we make it little bit more easier as they have vB

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”