phpBB Mood Swings

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
Aurora Primavera

Re: phpBB Mood Swings

Post by Aurora Primavera » Sat May 09, 2009 3:58 pm

Xanta Media wrote:Sorry I may of missed that one! That error is telling me that you either haven't made the change to includes/constants.php or you have not uploaded it.
Oh thank you so much! It worked. I'm a little ashamed to see that I missed that. :oops: But thank you.

One last question, because I seem to be having trouble with it. Where exactly is the section supposed to show up on the profile? Or on the CP?

Edit: Never mind! I figured it out. Thanks for the great mod!! :D
Last edited by Aurora Primavera on Sat May 09, 2009 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xanta Media

Post by Xanta Media » Sat May 09, 2009 4:10 pm

You should be able to change your mood on the profile page of the user control panel, once set it should show up when you view a topic and when you view your profile.

Aurora Primavera

Post by Aurora Primavera » Sat May 09, 2009 4:11 pm

Xanta Media wrote:You should be able to change your mood on the profile page of the user control panel, once set it should show up when you view a topic and when you view your profile.
Yeah, I just realized what I got wrong. It's working now, I just hadn't cleared the cache. Like I said, it's been years and years since I've done any html/php/ANYTHING! Thanks again for the great mod. :D

Xanta Media

Post by Xanta Media » Sat May 09, 2009 4:14 pm

Aurora Primavera wrote:
Xanta Media wrote:You should be able to change your mood on the profile page of the user control panel, once set it should show up when you view a topic and when you view your profile.
Yeah, I just realized what I got wrong. It's working now, I just hadn't cleared the cache. Like I said, it's been years and years since I've done any html/php/ANYTHING! Thanks again for the great mod. :D
Your welcome, Glad you got it working :D

Aurora Primavera

Post by Aurora Primavera » Sat May 09, 2009 4:16 pm

Hm, another question. lol.

If I wanted to change the position of where the mood shows up when viewing a topic - how would I go about doing that? Right now it shows right below the Posts: and I want to move it to go above that.

Xanta Media

Post by Xanta Media » Sat May 09, 2009 4:26 pm

Aurora Primavera wrote:Hm, another question. lol.

If I wanted to change the position of where the mood shows up when viewing a topic - how would I go about doing that? Right now it shows right below the Posts: and I want to move it to go above that.
In viewtopic.html

Move:

Code: Select all

<!-- IF postrow.POSTER_MOOD --><dd><strong>{L_MOOD}:</strong> {postrow.POSTER_MOOD}</dd><!-- ENDIF -->
Above:

<!-- IF postrow.POSTER_POSTS != '' --><dd><strong>{L_POSTS}:</strong> {postrow.POSTER_POSTS}</dd><!-- ENDIF -->
Basically just switch them around. And don't forget to clear the template cache after.

Aurora Primavera

Post by Aurora Primavera » Sat May 09, 2009 4:30 pm

Xanta Media wrote:In viewtopic.html

Move:

<!-- IF postrow.POSTER_MOOD --><dd><strong>{L_MOOD}:</strong> {postrow.POSTER_MOOD}</dd><!-- ENDIF -->
Above:

<!-- IF postrow.POSTER_POSTS != '' --><dd><strong>{L_POSTS}:</strong> {postrow.POSTER_POSTS}</dd><!-- ENDIF -->
Basically just switch them around. And don't forget to clear the template cache after.
Wonderful, thank you once again for the quick response. All is at it should be. :D

The Robot

Post by The Robot » Sun May 10, 2009 12:19 am

ACP/Users and Groups/pHpBB3 Moods yields

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Table 'monroech_phpbb34.MOODS_DATA_TABLE' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SELECT * FROM MOODS_DATA_TABLE ORDER BY mood_id ASC

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 163
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_moods.php
LINE: 181
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 507
CALL: acp_moods->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()

Glacier is the style if that matters.

Xanta Media

Post by Xanta Media » Sun May 10, 2009 5:50 am

The Robot wrote:ACP/Users and Groups/pHpBB3 Moods yields

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Table 'monroech_phpbb34.MOODS_DATA_TABLE' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SELECT * FROM MOODS_DATA_TABLE ORDER BY mood_id ASC

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 163
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_moods.php
LINE: 181
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 507
CALL: acp_moods->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()

Glacier is the style if that matters.

Please double check all your edits. That error says that you have either not made the edits in includes/constants.php or you have not uploaded the edited files.
Last edited by Xanta Media on Thu May 14, 2009 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

cbourne

Post by cbourne » Sun May 10, 2009 7:12 pm

Xanta Media wrote:
cbourne wrote:I have a continuing problem with this mod that I thought i'd uninstalled

In AutoMOD it shows up as being installed 3 times. When I try and uninstall it says that it's been uninstalled but with a load of errors underneath.

A 'Manage Moods' tab is now showing up in users.

When I open my ftp client I get an error message because it is looking for php_BB_Mood_Swings_1.0.1 which is unavailable and in store/mods I keep seeing an uninstall folder. When I delete that and restart the ftp client another folder appears.

Can anyone help me here. :o

PM sent

It sounds like you have quite a few problems. Can you please PM me a list of Mods that you have installed aswell as the styles that you use. I will set up a default board with those Mods and styles installed and working.

ogzblgnr

Post by ogzblgnr » Sat May 16, 2009 7:21 pm

Hello,
I installed this mod, it works succesfully except of one thing: it gives me an error when I try to get in Board Features in ACP:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 347: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'acp_board::mood_type_select' was given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3196)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3196)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 155: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3196)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 156: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3196)
And I can't see or change the settings in Board Features because of this error, look at this screenshot:
(click on)

Thanks.

Xanta Media

Post by Xanta Media » Sat May 16, 2009 9:24 pm

ogzblgnr wrote:Hello,
I installed this mod, it works succesfully except of one thing: it gives me an error when I try to get in Board Features in ACP:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 347: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'acp_board::mood_type_select' was given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3196)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3196)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 155: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3196)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 156: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3196)
And I can't see or change the settings in Board Features because of this error, look at this screenshot:
(click on)

Thanks.
Check your edits in includes/acp/acp_baord.php

You have made a mistake in the second edit.

Ron305

Post by Ron305 » Sun May 17, 2009 8:21 pm

i have twilight style.. and i coulnd install this mod.. im new on this .. somebody can help me out? ;)

Xanta Media

Post by Xanta Media » Mon May 18, 2009 12:56 am

Ron305 wrote:i have twilight style.. and i coulnd install this mod.. im new on this .. somebody can help me out? ;)
Twighlight is a subsilver2 based style so you should be able to follow the instructions in templates/subsilver2.xml

sixtvs

Post by sixtvs » Sat May 23, 2009 10:02 pm

Xanta Media wrote:
Aurora Primavera wrote:Hm, another question. lol.

In viewtopic.html

Move:

Above:

You meant viewtopic_body.html right?
People sleep peacefully at night only because rough men stand ready to fight for them!

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”