Page 9 of 26

Re: phpBB Mood Swings

Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:58 pm
by Aurora Primavera
Xanta Media wrote:Sorry I may of missed that one! That error is telling me that you either haven't made the change to includes/constants.php or you have not uploaded it.
Oh thank you so much! It worked. I'm a little ashamed to see that I missed that. :oops: But thank you.

One last question, because I seem to be having trouble with it. Where exactly is the section supposed to show up on the profile? Or on the CP?

Edit: Never mind! I figured it out. Thanks for the great mod!! :D

Re: phpBB Mood Swings

Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:10 pm
by Xanta Media
You should be able to change your mood on the profile page of the user control panel, once set it should show up when you view a topic and when you view your profile.

Re: phpBB Mood Swings

Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:11 pm
by Aurora Primavera
Xanta Media wrote:You should be able to change your mood on the profile page of the user control panel, once set it should show up when you view a topic and when you view your profile.
Yeah, I just realized what I got wrong. It's working now, I just hadn't cleared the cache. Like I said, it's been years and years since I've done any html/php/ANYTHING! Thanks again for the great mod. :D

Re: phpBB Mood Swings

Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:14 pm
by Xanta Media
Aurora Primavera wrote:
Xanta Media wrote:You should be able to change your mood on the profile page of the user control panel, once set it should show up when you view a topic and when you view your profile.
Yeah, I just realized what I got wrong. It's working now, I just hadn't cleared the cache. Like I said, it's been years and years since I've done any html/php/ANYTHING! Thanks again for the great mod. :D
Your welcome, Glad you got it working :D

Re: phpBB Mood Swings

Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:16 pm
by Aurora Primavera
Hm, another question. lol.

If I wanted to change the position of where the mood shows up when viewing a topic - how would I go about doing that? Right now it shows right below the Posts: and I want to move it to go above that.

Re: phpBB Mood Swings

Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:26 pm
by Xanta Media
Aurora Primavera wrote:Hm, another question. lol.

If I wanted to change the position of where the mood shows up when viewing a topic - how would I go about doing that? Right now it shows right below the Posts: and I want to move it to go above that.
In viewtopic.html

Move:

Code: Select all

<!-- IF postrow.POSTER_MOOD --><dd><strong>{L_MOOD}:</strong> {postrow.POSTER_MOOD}</dd><!-- ENDIF -->
Above:

Code: Select all

<!-- IF postrow.POSTER_POSTS != '' --><dd><strong>{L_POSTS}:</strong> {postrow.POSTER_POSTS}</dd><!-- ENDIF -->
Basically just switch them around. And don't forget to clear the template cache after.

Re: phpBB Mood Swings

Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:30 pm
by Aurora Primavera
Xanta Media wrote:In viewtopic.html

Move:

Code: Select all

<!-- IF postrow.POSTER_MOOD --><dd><strong>{L_MOOD}:</strong> {postrow.POSTER_MOOD}</dd><!-- ENDIF -->
Above:

Code: Select all

<!-- IF postrow.POSTER_POSTS != '' --><dd><strong>{L_POSTS}:</strong> {postrow.POSTER_POSTS}</dd><!-- ENDIF -->
Basically just switch them around. And don't forget to clear the template cache after.
Wonderful, thank you once again for the quick response. All is at it should be. :D

Re: phpBB Mood Swings

Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:19 am
by The Robot
ACP/Users and Groups/pHpBB3 Moods yields

Code: Select all

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Table 'monroech_phpbb34.MOODS_DATA_TABLE' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SELECT * FROM MOODS_DATA_TABLE ORDER BY mood_id ASC

BACKTRACE


FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 163
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_moods.php
LINE: 181
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 507
CALL: acp_moods->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()

Glacier is the style if that matters.

Re: phpBB Mood Swings

Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:50 am
by Xanta Media
The Robot wrote:ACP/Users and Groups/pHpBB3 Moods yields

Code: Select all

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Table 'monroech_phpbb34.MOODS_DATA_TABLE' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SELECT * FROM MOODS_DATA_TABLE ORDER BY mood_id ASC

BACKTRACE


FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 163
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_moods.php
LINE: 181
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 507
CALL: acp_moods->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()

Glacier is the style if that matters.

Please double check all your edits. That error says that you have either not made the edits in includes/constants.php or you have not uploaded the edited files.

Re: phpBB Mood Swings

Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:12 pm
by cbourne
Xanta Media wrote:
cbourne wrote:I have a continuing problem with this mod that I thought i'd uninstalled

In AutoMOD it shows up as being installed 3 times. When I try and uninstall it says that it's been uninstalled but with a load of errors underneath.

.................

A 'Manage Moods' tab is now showing up in users.

When I open my ftp client I get an error message because it is looking for php_BB_Mood_Swings_1.0.1 which is unavailable and in store/mods I keep seeing an uninstall folder. When I delete that and restart the ftp client another folder appears.

Can anyone help me here. :o

PM sent

It sounds like you have quite a few problems. Can you please PM me a list of Mods that you have installed aswell as the styles that you use. I will set up a default board with those Mods and styles installed and working.

Re: phpBB Mood Swings

Posted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:21 pm
by ogzblgnr
Hello,
I installed this mod, it works succesfully except of one thing: it gives me an error when I try to get in Board Features in ACP:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 347: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'acp_board::mood_type_select' was given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3196)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3196)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 155: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3196)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 156: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3196)
And I can't see or change the settings in Board Features because of this error, look at this screenshot:
Image
(click on)


Thanks.

Re: phpBB Mood Swings

Posted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:24 pm
by Xanta Media
ogzblgnr wrote:Hello,
I installed this mod, it works succesfully except of one thing: it gives me an error when I try to get in Board Features in ACP:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 347: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'acp_board::mood_type_select' was given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3196)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3196)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 155: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3196)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 156: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3196)
And I can't see or change the settings in Board Features because of this error, look at this screenshot:
Image
(click on)


Thanks.
Check your edits in includes/acp/acp_baord.php

You have made a mistake in the second edit.

Re: phpBB Mood Swings

Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:21 pm
by Ron305
i have twilight style.. and i coulnd install this mod.. im new on this .. somebody can help me out? ;)

Re: phpBB Mood Swings

Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:56 am
by Xanta Media
Ron305 wrote:i have twilight style.. and i coulnd install this mod.. im new on this .. somebody can help me out? ;)
Twighlight is a subsilver2 based style so you should be able to follow the instructions in templates/subsilver2.xml

Re: phpBB Mood Swings

Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:02 pm
by sixtvs
Xanta Media wrote:
Aurora Primavera wrote:Hm, another question. lol.

If I wanted to change the position of where the mood shows up when viewing a topic - how would I go about doing that? Right now it shows right below the Posts: and I want to move it to go above that.
In viewtopic.html

Move:

Code: Select all

<!-- IF postrow.POSTER_MOOD --><dd><strong>{L_MOOD}:</strong> {postrow.POSTER_MOOD}</dd><!-- ENDIF -->
Above:

Code: Select all

<!-- IF postrow.POSTER_POSTS != '' --><dd><strong>{L_POSTS}:</strong> {postrow.POSTER_POSTS}</dd><!-- ENDIF -->
Basically just switch them around. And don't forget to clear the template cache after.
You meant viewtopic_body.html right?