phpBB Mood Swings

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
Xanta Media

Re: phpBB Mood Swings

Post by Xanta Media »

Just a quick update....

I have now finished updating the mod to the next version all I need to do now is do another install and update to make sure there is no errors in the install file and it will be ready for release. Like I said before though it will not be released until 3.0.7 is released, that is the codebase that I am working off of at the moment. the UCP Preview addon has now been merged into the main mod for the next version aswell, it will make supporting the mod a lot easier. here is a list of changes:
  • Feature: Merged the UCP Preview addon into the main mod.
  • Fix: Error in ACP where admins mood was changed instead of the target user.
  • update: Mod updated to be compatible with 3.0.7
  • Update: UMIL updated to 1.0.1-pl1
Xanta Media

Post by Xanta Media »

Nawid wrote:Is it possible to enable some function to set your mood without going to your profile? I mean, I want to add an option so that members can set their mood on the index page...
I have decided not to include this in the mod. Instead what I will do is produce a read me file to explain how to install the mod and how to use it etc. I will also include details of how to extend the mod to be able to change the mood from places other than the UCP using the index page as an example.
TeraS

Post by TeraS »

I had version 1.0.0 running on my forum and had to do a reinstall of the forum, style and so on...

Ran AutoMOD with version 1.0.1 and have this error currently when trying to look at threads:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_user_mood() (previously declared in /home/.xxxx/xxxxxxx/succubus.net/forum/includes/functions_mood.php:25) in /home/.xxxx/xxxxxxxx/succubus.net/forum/includes/functions_mood.php on line 54

Any ideas?

I'm not that good with PHP or SQL, so please, if you can, be nice with me?

Thank you!
See the horns? Get the clue? *wink*
Xanta Media

Post by Xanta Media »

TeraS wrote:I had version 1.0.0 running on my forum and had to do a reinstall of the forum, style and so on...

Ran AutoMOD with version 1.0.1 and have this error currently when trying to look at threads:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_user_mood() (previously declared in /home/.xxxx/xxxxxxx/succubus.net/forum/includes/functions_mood.php:25) in /home/.xxxx/xxxxxxxx/succubus.net/forum/includes/functions_mood.php on line 54

Any ideas?

I'm not that good with PHP or SQL, so please, if you can, be nice with me?

Thank you!
You need to re-check your edits in viewtopic.php. If you continue having problems attach a copy of it here and I will take a look.
TeraS

Post by TeraS »

Looks as if somehow all edits were repeated...

I think that might have something to do with the Genders MOD as it falls immediately after this MOD in my files...

Thank you!

Tera
See the horns? Get the clue? *wink*
Xanta Media

Post by Xanta Media »

TeraS wrote:Looks as if somehow all edits were repeated...

I think that might have something to do with the Genders MOD as it falls immediately after this MOD in my files...

Thank you!

Tera
Glad you got it sorted :) If you need more help just let me know.
channelasian

Post by channelasian »

i got this problem please help me.

Code: Select all

Adding acp module: phpBB Mood Swings
ERROR: Module already exists.
and in install_mood.txt i saw

phpBB Mood Swings
PHP Version: 5.2.5
DBMS: MySQL(i) 5.0.67.d7-ourdelta-log
phpBB3 Version: 3.0.6

Adding acp module: phpBB Mood Swings
ERROR: Module already exists.
Please help me.

The problem solved. I am crazy myself. just uninstall and install again then work fines.

Thanks for great mod.
JaysunDX

Post by JaysunDX »

I've installed the mod using Automod with some manual edits for the templates... but I keep getting this error on all templates that I try....

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/******/public_html/forum/memberlist.php on line 1617

I've gone through the file looking for mistypes but I can't find any?

anyone any ideas?
Xanta Media

Post by Xanta Media »

Paste in lines 1600 to 1630 in here and I will take a look for you.
JaysunDX

Post by JaysunDX »

Thank you :)

'U_HIDE_FIND_MEMBER'	=> ($mode == 'searchuser') ? $u_hide_find_member : '',
			'U_SORT_USERNAME'		=> $sort_url . '&sk=a&sd=' . (($sort_key == 'a' && $sort_dir == 'a') ? 'd' : 'a'),
			'U_SORT_FROM'			=> $sort_url . '&sk=b&sd=' . (($sort_key == 'b' && $sort_dir == 'a') ? 'd' : 'a'),
			'U_SORT_JOINED'			=> $sort_url . '&sk=c&sd=' . (($sort_key == 'c' && $sort_dir == 'a') ? 'd' : 'a'),
			'U_SORT_POSTS'			=> $sort_url . '&sk=d&sd=' . (($sort_key == 'd' && $sort_dir == 'a') ? 'd' : 'a'),
			'U_SORT_EMAIL'			=> $sort_url . '&sk=e&sd=' . (($sort_key == 'e' && $sort_dir == 'a') ? 'd' : 'a'),
			'U_SORT_WEBSITE'		=> $sort_url . '&sk=f&sd=' . (($sort_key == 'f' && $sort_dir == 'a') ? 'd' : 'a'),
			'U_SORT_LOCATION'		=> $sort_url . '&sk=b&sd=' . (($sort_key == 'b' && $sort_dir == 'a') ? 'd' : 'a'),
			'U_SORT_ICQ'			=> $sort_url . '&sk=g&sd=' . (($sort_key == 'g' && $sort_dir == 'a') ? 'd' : 'a'),
			'U_SORT_AIM'			=> $sort_url . '&sk=h&sd=' . (($sort_key == 'h' && $sort_dir == 'a') ? 'd' : 'a'),
			'U_SORT_MSN'			=> $sort_url . '&sk=i&sd=' . (($sort_key == 'i' && $sort_dir == 'a') ? 'd' : 'a'),
			'U_SORT_YIM'			=> $sort_url . '&sk=j&sd=' . (($sort_key == 'j' && $sort_dir == 'a') ? 'd' : 'a'),
			'U_SORT_ACTIVE'			=> ($auth->acl_get('u_viewonline')) ? $sort_url . '&sk=l&sd=' . (($sort_key == 'l' && $sort_dir == 'a') ? 'd' : 'a') : '',
			'U_SORT_RANK'			=> $sort_url . '&sk=m&sd=' . (($sort_key == 'm' && $sort_dir == 'a') ? 'd' : 'a'),
			'U_LIST_CHAR'			=> $sort_url . '&sk=a&sd=' . (($sort_key == 'l' && $sort_dir == 'a') ? 'd' : 'a'),

'S_SHOW_GROUP'		=> ($mode == 'group') ? true : false,
			'S_VIEWONLINE'		=> $auth->acl_get('u_viewonline'),
			'S_LEADERS_SET'		=> $leaders_set,
			'S_MODE_SELECT'		=> $s_sort_key,
			'S_ORDER_SELECT'	=> $s_sort_dir,
			'S_CHAR_OPTIONS'	=> $s_char_options,
						//Begin: Mood Swing			
			'S_MOOD_MEMBERLIST_ENABLED'	=> ($config['mood_view_memberlist']) ? true : false,
			//End: Mood Swing
			'S_MODE_ACTION'		=> $pagination_url)
		);
}

// Output the page
woipi90

Post by woipi90 »

hy xanta,

you wrote before that you'll update the version and change a few things for a new version when 3.0.7 is out....
when will it be released, waiting for it.... :D

grz woipi
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";
channelasian

Post by channelasian »

seem like it also support 3.0.7
JaysunDX

Post by JaysunDX »

I'm using 3.0.7 - could that be the problem?
channelasian

Post by channelasian »

JaysunDX wrote:I'm using 3.0.7 - could that be the problem?
i am also using 3.0.7 seem nothing happen. i already tried.
Xanta Media

Post by Xanta Media »

JaysunDX wrote:Thank you :)

'U_HIDE_FIND_MEMBER'	=> ($mode == 'searchuser') ? $u_hide_find_member : '',
			'U_SORT_USERNAME'		=> $sort_url . '&sk=a&sd=' . (($sort_key == 'a' && $sort_dir == 'a') ? 'd' : 'a'),
			'U_SORT_FROM'			=> $sort_url . '&sk=b&sd=' . (($sort_key == 'b' && $sort_dir == 'a') ? 'd' : 'a'),
			'U_SORT_JOINED'			=> $sort_url . '&sk=c&sd=' . (($sort_key == 'c' && $sort_dir == 'a') ? 'd' : 'a'),
			'U_SORT_POSTS'			=> $sort_url . '&sk=d&sd=' . (($sort_key == 'd' && $sort_dir == 'a') ? 'd' : 'a'),
			'U_SORT_EMAIL'			=> $sort_url . '&sk=e&sd=' . (($sort_key == 'e' && $sort_dir == 'a') ? 'd' : 'a'),
			'U_SORT_WEBSITE'		=> $sort_url . '&sk=f&sd=' . (($sort_key == 'f' && $sort_dir == 'a') ? 'd' : 'a'),
			'U_SORT_LOCATION'		=> $sort_url . '&sk=b&sd=' . (($sort_key == 'b' && $sort_dir == 'a') ? 'd' : 'a'),
			'U_SORT_ICQ'			=> $sort_url . '&sk=g&sd=' . (($sort_key == 'g' && $sort_dir == 'a') ? 'd' : 'a'),
			'U_SORT_AIM'			=> $sort_url . '&sk=h&sd=' . (($sort_key == 'h' && $sort_dir == 'a') ? 'd' : 'a'),
			'U_SORT_MSN'			=> $sort_url . '&sk=i&sd=' . (($sort_key == 'i' && $sort_dir == 'a') ? 'd' : 'a'),
			'U_SORT_YIM'			=> $sort_url . '&sk=j&sd=' . (($sort_key == 'j' && $sort_dir == 'a') ? 'd' : 'a'),
			'U_SORT_ACTIVE'			=> ($auth->acl_get('u_viewonline')) ? $sort_url . '&sk=l&sd=' . (($sort_key == 'l' && $sort_dir == 'a') ? 'd' : 'a') : '',
			'U_SORT_RANK'			=> $sort_url . '&sk=m&sd=' . (($sort_key == 'm' && $sort_dir == 'a') ? 'd' : 'a'),
			'U_LIST_CHAR'			=> $sort_url . '&sk=a&sd=' . (($sort_key == 'l' && $sort_dir == 'a') ? 'd' : 'a'),

'S_SHOW_GROUP'		=> ($mode == 'group') ? true : false,
			'S_VIEWONLINE'		=> $auth->acl_get('u_viewonline'),
			'S_LEADERS_SET'		=> $leaders_set,
			'S_MODE_SELECT'		=> $s_sort_key,
			'S_ORDER_SELECT'	=> $s_sort_dir,
			'S_CHAR_OPTIONS'	=> $s_char_options,
						//Begin: Mood Swing			
			'S_MOOD_MEMBERLIST_ENABLED'	=> ($config['mood_view_memberlist']) ? true : false,
			//End: Mood Swing
			'S_MODE_ACTION'		=> $pagination_url)
		);
}

// Output the page
At first glance that looks fine. The error is probably in memberlist_body.html I know 1 find is wrong in the old version.

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”