Phpbb Primetime

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
Groundy

Re: Phpbb Primetime

Post by Groundy » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:19 pm

Can you please explain where I find the "contents" forum, I've checked and double checked all the permissions I can see and they arre all set to "YES"

However I still cannot update the News sections !!
Man Utd Forum

The one stop site for United fans

Groundy

Post by Groundy » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:10 pm

I also get this error when I try to go into Categories>Edit

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 157: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /modules/categories/blocks/blocks_info.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 159: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /modules/categories/blocks/blocks_info.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 160: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /modules/categories/blocks/blocks_info.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 161: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /modules/categories/blocks/blocks_info.php:1)
Man Utd Forum

The one stop site for United fans

Jaifaime

Post by Jaifaime » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:57 pm

Set the Content forum permissions by going to ACP > PERMISSIONS > Forum Permissions, then select "Contents" from the list of forums.

As for the error, I'm not the best one to answer that, but taking a shot in the dark check that the Categories module is enabled/installed by going to ACP > PRIMETIME > Modules, then look at the list of modules and enable/install any that are disabled/uninstalled (I think he changed the wording recently so it will either be "install/uninstall" or "enable/disable"). If that's not the issue, then this would be better answered by Blitze, sorry ^^;
This account is inactive. Have a nice day.

urednik

Post by urednik » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:37 am

I give up !!

This mode is tooooo much.

I install it once, from demo site, but now I have again errors in mysql during install.

I wish to try this mode, becourse it can be core mode for my site.

Is there any simple way, how to install it ??
I use AUTOMODE, and then run install, and stuck in final step.

urednik

Post by urednik » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:18 am

urednik wrote:I give up !!

I install it once, from demo site, but now I have again errors in mysql during install.

Ok, in INSTALL.PHP I delete

Code: Select all

$sql = 'UPDATE ' . BLOCK_POSITIONS_TABLE . " SET xmodules = $xmodules WHERE pid = " . $positions['sidebar'];
	$db->sql_query($sql);
And installation was OK...
Now I'm checking ...

Blitze

Post by Blitze » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:39 pm

urednik wrote:
urednik wrote:I give up !!

Ok, in INSTALL.PHP I delete

$sql = 'UPDATE ' . BLOCK_POSITIONS_TABLE . " SET xmodules = $xmodules WHERE pid = " . $positions['sidebar'];
	$db->sql_query($sql);
And installation was OK...
Now I'm checking ...
This is actually a bug that was reported and has been fixed in svn... just got to release a new version one of these days. That code should actually be:

$sql = 'UPDATE ' . BLOCK_POSITIONS_TABLE . " SET xmodules = '$xmodules' WHERE pid = " . $positions['sidebar'];
$db->sql_query($sql);
My Extensions: phpBB SiteMaker

king577

Post by king577 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:54 pm

Is this mod works with the style Absolution?
Sorry for the mistakes I do from time to time in English. This is not my native language. I am trying to improve my English, so please notify me about any mistakes I make. Thanks! :)

Jaifaime

Post by Jaifaime » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:41 am

PrimeTime should work with pretty much all ProSilver-based styles. There may, of course, be some finds in the style files that may not be exact, but that is to be expected for any mod that alters style files.

mdawgmike2

Post by mdawgmike2 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:27 am

Everything seems to work fine for me, except I got this message repeatedly when I ran the install script (still installed the mod though):
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /modules/core/acp_core.php on line 71: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(./../modules/index.htm/info/index.htm_info.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/srv/http/:/home/:/tmp/:/usr/share/pear/)
However, it still comes up whenever I click on "Modules" (under "CMS Modules") in the ACP. Any idea how to fix?

Vanilla install of phpBB-3.0.7-PL1
primetime_1.0.1-RC6
Installed with automod_1.0.0-rc3 using direct file writing

Zason

Post by Zason » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Not off hand. I am going to be doing a fresh install soon to see if I have any issues. >:+)
Looking for help with: Linking separate PHPBB3 forum DB with a single User BD

phpBB Primetime - Not your daddy's portal.

Ephemeraboy
Name: Bernando Bona Tius Sianipar

Post by Ephemeraboy » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:24 am

can wait for the next released..
this mod is totally damn good...
My diary, my notepad, and my life on
http://www.bonatius.com
My online shop at
http://www.nefara.com

TwiztedIndian

Post by TwiztedIndian » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:56 am

So when can we expect a new release without the issues that have been mentioned in the past few thread pages...

Jaifaime

Post by Jaifaime » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Unfortunately the latest release submitted for validation is at the mercy of the phpBB people, as far as when it will be validaed goes. You can, however, go to phpbbprimetime.com and grab the latest release from there, and if you're feeling adventurous you can even check the SVN for the latest files even before they get put into an official release. *Insert shpiel about not using on live sites here*

TwiztedIndian

Post by TwiztedIndian » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:30 pm

kk, I will go grab the latest release and see if I can get it installed via Automod here in a little bit.... Thanks

Zason

Post by Zason » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:45 pm

Seems to work just fine. >:+)

I installed Separate User Login Name first as a Force Install via Auto Mod, edited the one file that did not auto Mod.

Downloaded the recent SVN of Primetime, removed all of the .svn folders, its a pet peeve to upload these on my site. Then I zipped it and Auto Modded it. Zero Errors with install.

Went to the install directory to install data fields to DB. Installed sample data for the hellofit.

Deleted install folder

Worked great as a fresh install. >:+)
Looking for help with: Linking separate PHPBB3 forum DB with a single User BD

phpBB Primetime - Not your daddy's portal.

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”