Phpbb Primetime

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
Jaifaime

Re: Phpbb Primetime

Post by Jaifaime »

Zason wrote:Downloaded the recent SVN of Primetime, removed all of the .svn folders, its a pet peeve to upload these on my site.
I don't know if you knew this already, but if you didn't or even for others actually too, if you use TortoiseSVN at least (Blitze recommended this one, only one I've ever used so no idea if other SVN clients do this too) after you pull down the latest files you can right click on the top level folder and click on TortoiseSVN > Export... and it will create a new copy without all the .svn folders automatically. I think too there was some possible security risk if you actually do upload the .svn folders, don't know specifics though.
This account is inactive. Have a nice day.
luisjosue

Post by luisjosue »

I have this problems how i can fix it

Code: Select all

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table 'luisjos_DBforo.phpbb_content_types' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SELECT c.*, m.module_mode, m.module_langname, m.module_auth FROM phpbb_content_types c, phpbb_modules m WHERE m.module_id = c.content_id AND m.module_enabled = 1 ORDER BY m.left_id ASC

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 174
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: modules/core/functions_core.php
LINE: 316
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: modules/content/cms_content.php
LINE: 57
CALL: cms_get_content_types()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 531
CALL: cms_content->main()

FILE: index.php
LINE: 58
CALL: p_master->load_active()
luisjosue

Post by luisjosue »

i resolve the installation problem but now i need to fix Information
No News (items) have been posted yet. I want to post something
Jaifaime

Post by Jaifaime »

If I remember right that was just a permission setting for the "Contents" forum. I think it was specifically "can start new topics" but I have them all set to yes anyway, the Contents forum is not a true forum in the normal sense, it's hidden and is only used to store the Primetime Content in, so the extra permission settings don't really make a difference. Though I think to get other groups to be able to read Content you'll need to set I think it's the "can read forum" permission. You may need to fiddle around with the permissions as I'm only running from memory, I set all that up a while ago, but I'm fairly certain that's all it was.
luisjosue

Post by luisjosue »

how i can create articles like the primetime example page http://www.mylatterdays.com/index.php?i=587 I tray to create but i dont know how
Jaifaime

Post by Jaifaime »

When you create/edit a Content, set the Display Type to.. I think that one is Blog.
wund3r

Post by wund3r »

how to add permissions to a select group for writing the news on the home page
Jaifaime

Post by Jaifaime »

Answered 3 posts ago :p
Jaifaime wrote:If I remember right that was just a permission setting for the "Contents" forum. I think it was specifically "can start new topics" but I have them all set to yes anyway, the Contents forum is not a true forum in the normal sense, it's hidden and is only used to store the Primetime Content in, so the extra permission settings don't really make a difference. Though I think to get other groups to be able to read Content you'll need to set I think it's the "can read forum" permission. You may need to fiddle around with the permissions as I'm only running from memory, I set all that up a while ago, but I'm fairly certain that's all it was.

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”