Profile friend list

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
Locked
User avatar
djrikyx
Registered User
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:49 pm

Re: Profile friend list

Post by djrikyx »

Yes, in memberlist_view.html (image posted be4)

Ok i tell you how to do that, but let me see difference with original mod and fix some thing.
I Think tomorrow, write this only for guys who have already installed this mod, later i post entire mod with this features.
Sorry for my bad english, I'm Italian
CemetaryMan
Registered User
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Profile friend list

Post by CemetaryMan »

djrikyx wrote:Yes, in memberlist_view.html (image posted be4)

Ok i tell you how to do that, but let me see difference with original mod and fix some thing.
I Think tomorrow, write this only for guys who have already installed this mod, later i post entire mod with this features.
Looks very cool, I am also interested in trying it out ;)
superj707
Registered User
Posts: 1136
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:20 am

Re: Profile friend list

Post by superj707 »

djrikyx wrote:Yes, in memberlist_view.html (image posted be4)

Ok i tell you how to do that, but let me see difference with original mod and fix some thing.
I Think tomorrow, write this only for guys who have already installed this mod, later i post entire mod with this features.

okay .. I already have it installed. I have gender mod installed also. Can't wait for this.
User avatar
djrikyx
Registered User
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:49 pm

Re: Profile friend list

Post by djrikyx »

superj707 wrote: okay .. I already have it installed. I have gender mod installed also. Can't wait for this.
Need also some other modification to integrate this mod with Gender mod (Database/query side)
I need some time, now i'm fixing some bug.. Example: Gender not specified, Birth date not specified, Avatar size, etc

But now, i'm coding this for Gender with Personal Profile Field. When i done, can try to integrate with gender mod.. I think simple because it's only a Db check.
[OT]
I tell you dont use gender mod, because with Profile field u can set a required field at registration, and with some Template modification you can add images for gender, same at Gender mod :)
[/OT]
Sorry for my bad english, I'm Italian
superj707
Registered User
Posts: 1136
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:20 am

Re: Profile friend list

Post by superj707 »

djrikyx wrote:
superj707 wrote: okay .. I already have it installed. I have gender mod installed also. Can't wait for this.
Need also some other modification to integrate this mod with Gender mod (Database/query side)
I need some time, now i'm fixing some bug.. Example: Gender not specified, Birth date not specified, Avatar size, etc

But now, i'm coding this for Gender with Personal Profile Field. When i done, can try to integrate with gender mod.. I think simple because it's only a Db check.
[OT]
I tell you dont use gender mod, because with Profile field u can set a required field at registration, and with some Template modification you can add images for gender, same at Gender mod :)
[/OT]

I am already using the gender mod and it's going to be hard to switch off of it at this point. as far as no age specified. lets just make it say " 18+ " or nothing at all.. that would be fine. no gender.. just make that grey instead of blue or pink. Shouldn't be a problem. Thank you so much for this. You totally ROCK !!
User avatar
djrikyx
Registered User
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:49 pm

Re: Profile friend list

Post by djrikyx »

superj707 wrote: I am already using the gender mod and it's going to be hard to switch off of it at this point. as far as no age specified. lets just make it say " 18+ " or nothing at all.. that would be fine. no gender.. just make that grey instead of blue or pink. Shouldn't be a problem. Thank you so much for this. You totally ROCK !!
Dont worry, ill make :) now i'm fixing some bug.. because when i make a new profile fields, users who have registered before havent a field data in the table, and doesnt show the block of user in friend list, i'm doing that for use a background image with gray instead blue/pink for user who havent specified gender.

For Age, i have set to show ' -- ' but you can choose what to write, it's a simple variable in the script.

When done it, ill make for Gender Mod, it's simple, need only a bit of time for fixing bug and now it's too late for coding xD
Tomorrow :)
Sorry for my bad english, I'm Italian
User avatar
djrikyx
Registered User
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:49 pm

Re: Profile friend list

Post by djrikyx »

Ok, Done it! :)

You can found my Own Costumisation Here: LINK
Last edited by djrikyx on Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sorry for my bad english, I'm Italian
superj707
Registered User
Posts: 1136
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:20 am

Re: Profile friend list

Post by superj707 »

djrikyx wrote:Ok, Done it! :)

Profile Friend List Version 2.0.1 (Redeveloped From 1.0.3)

New Feature: Username Display, Age Display (if filled), Background Color Based on Gender.
Notes: This version NOT is compatible with Gender Mod. There is a Custom Profile Field for gender.
Tip: Install Birthday on Registration for make a Required Field the Birthday at registration :)
Preview: http://www.djrikyx.it/profile_friend_list_2.0.1.png

Download Update: Update from 1.0.3

Download Full Installation: Install 2.0.1

Please report bug or problem with this version of Mod

I'm Working for the version compatible with Gender Mod!
awesome.. I will wait for your gender mod version. Can't wait.
User avatar
djrikyx
Registered User
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:49 pm

Re: Profile friend list

Post by djrikyx »

superj707 wrote: awesome.. I will wait for your gender mod version. Can't wait.
Out! :D
Sorry for my bad english, I'm Italian
platinum_2007
Registered User
Posts: 1101
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:47 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: Profile friend list

Post by platinum_2007 »

Just a note:

The customization by djrikyx is not part of the official mod its just his own addon.
superj707
Registered User
Posts: 1136
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:20 am

Re: Profile friend list

Post by superj707 »

platinum_2007 wrote:Just a note:

The customization by djrikyx is not part of the official mod its just his own addon.
Thanks ian, I was concerned too that some people might have confused this for your work with how it was labeled like a new version. kinda should have it's own thread IMHO but thats just me.
you have enough mods to support already LOL LMAO
superj707
Registered User
Posts: 1136
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:20 am

Re: Profile friend list

Post by superj707 »

djrikyx wrote:
superj707 wrote: awesome.. I will wait for your gender mod version. Can't wait.
Out! :D

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.. .I will try it right away and let you know.
User avatar
djrikyx
Registered User
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:49 pm

Re: Profile friend list

Post by djrikyx »

platinum_2007 wrote:Just a note:

The customization by djrikyx is not part of the official mod its just his own addon.
Yes, sorry if i have insered in this thread. Now i make a new thread for this 'version'.
And sorry for renamed like new version.
Sorry for my bad english, I'm Italian
superj707
Registered User
Posts: 1136
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:20 am

Re: Profile friend list

Post by superj707 »

in debug mode these errors are triggered

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /memberlist.php on line 735: Use of undefined constant FRI_YEARS - assumed 'FRI_YEARS'
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /memberlist.php on line 735: Use of undefined constant FRI_YEARS - assumed 'FRI_YEARS'
need to change this

Code: Select all

'FRI_YEARS'	=> $user->lang[FRI_YEARS],
to this

Code: Select all

'FRI_YEARS'	=> $user->lang['FRI_YEARS'],
Bogey
Registered User
Posts: 419
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Profile friend list

Post by Bogey »

I haven't tested it, but I think that this would work well for subsilver2.html memberlist_view.html edit

FIND

Code: Select all

<!-- IF SIGNATURE -->
ADD BEFORE

Code: Select all

    		<tr>
			<td class="cat" colspan="2" align="center"><h4>{L_FRIEND_LIST}</h4></td>
		</tr>
		<tr>
			<td class="row1"><div class="postbody" style="padding: 10px;">
                <!-- BEGIN fri -->
                <a class="thumbnail" href="{fri.AV_LINK}" style="text-decoration:none">
                    <span>
                <!-- IF fri.USER_COLOR --><b style="color:#{fri.USER_COLOR}"> <!-- ELSE --><b style="color:#000;"><!-- ENDIF -->{fri.USERNAME}</b><br /><!-- IF fri.FRI_AV -->{fri.FRI_AV}</span>{fri.FRI_AV_THUMB} <!-- ELSE --> <img src="images/no_avatar.gif" alt="noavatar" /></span><img src="images/no_avatar.gif" alt="noavatar"  width="{fri.WIDTH}" /><!-- ENDIF -->
                </a>
                <!-- END fri -->
            </div></td>
            <td>
                {TOTAL_FRIENDS} &bull; <!-- IF FRINATION --><a href="#" onclick="jumpto(); return false;" title="{L_JUMP_TO_PAGE}">{PAGE_NUMBER_F}</a> &bull; <span>{FRINATION}</span><!-- ELSE -->{PAGE_NUMBER_F}<!-- ENDIF -->
            </td>
		</tr>
I haven't tested it yet though, so don't hold it against me :lol:
Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”