User status mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
Peter77sx

Re: User status mod

Post by Peter77sx »

Nice, thanks for sharring :)
Ian-Highlander

Post by Ian-Highlander »

Taken enough help and mods from this forum before, about time I gave something back ;)
rohansakhale

Post by rohansakhale »

Hi,
Awesome mod, i just love it & thanx for the bubble speech update...its great.
I have a query, when i updated the status, it worked charm but it disappears the RANK. Earlier i had Admin rank & then it is replaced with the status.
Any help??
I want to see Status as well as RANK.
it would be great of u.

Edit: Everything working fine, except the bubble addon, i would like to place the Status in bubble form, help needed.

Thank you
koimaster

Post by koimaster »

hi have just done the mod and my site is all small now please help .
http://www.ukkrazykoi.com
koimaster

Post by koimaster »

there is something in this code that makes my site shrink

Code: Select all

<link rel="stylesheet" href="{T_THEME_PATH}/bubbles.css" type="text/css"  media="screen" charset="utf-8" />
   <script type="text/JavaScript" src="{T_THEME_PATH}/rounded_corners.inc.js"></script>
   <script type="text/JavaScript">
     window.onload = function() {
         settings = {
             tl: { radius: 10 },
             tr: { radius: 10 },
             bl: { radius: 10 },
             br: { radius: 10 },
             antiAlias: true,
             autoPad: true
         }
         var myBoxObject = new curvyCorners(settings, "rounded");
         myBoxObject.applyCornersToAll();
     }
   </script>
darkonia

Post by darkonia »

koimaster wrote:there is something in this code that makes my site shrink

Code: Select all

<link rel="stylesheet" href="{T_THEME_PATH}/bubbles.css" type="text/css"  media="screen" charset="utf-8" />
   <script type="text/JavaScript" src="{T_THEME_PATH}/rounded_corners.inc.js"></script>
   <script type="text/JavaScript">
     window.onload = function() {
         settings = {
             tl: { radius: 10 },
             tr: { radius: 10 },
             bl: { radius: 10 },
             br: { radius: 10 },
             antiAlias: true,
             autoPad: true
         }
         var myBoxObject = new curvyCorners(settings, "rounded");
         myBoxObject.applyCornersToAll();
     }
   </script>
by me too
MMOG-Heaven - Das Gaming Portal
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.
Ian-Highlander

Post by Ian-Highlander »

I would check the css against the css of whatever template your using. I only tested this on Prosilver so far and it worked perfectly. :)
Jaifaime

Post by Jaifaime »

Using the quote bubble thing (very cool, thanks), but um.. the corners don't get rounded, they are still square. I followed your supplied directions, I have the script code added to the overall_header, all the files are uploaded to the correct place, etc, am I missing something?

Oh and removing the body{} from the bubbles.css fixed that site shrinking issue (for me at least).
This account is inactive. Have a nice day.
Ian-Highlander

Post by Ian-Highlander »

The code I used was for squared corners not rounded (see the screenshot above).

You can change the class to one of the others in the css file for the different styles.

I initially used the rounded corners one, but for some reason that I couldn't be bothered to work out, only the first one on the page had rounded corners, the rest didn't. I actually preferred the square corners so stuck with that one.

And yes, removing the body class in the css file is also what I did, sorry another bit I forgot to add in to my instructions (although I did post my entire bubbles.css file in the instructions which shows it removed. I'll edit the post above to make that clearer.
knarrly
Name: Lyn Knarr

Post by knarrly »

Is this mod compatible with phpbb 3.0.7? It was working perfectly on my board for months before the upgrade, and now will not work... The option comes up to let a user change their status, and even says that it has been submitted. But when you look at the user's profile, or a post, the status did not change.

I thought the problem was only on a new theme I am working on, but this is happening on the existing theme, as well. I am using all the same mods as before, the only one different is Board3 portal. But that is only on the one theme. It is not on the existing/old theme.
Ian-Highlander

Post by Ian-Highlander »

Working fine on my phpBB 3.0.7 board with multiple templates.
ashleyquick

Why is the form not showing?

Post by ashleyquick »

I installed this with modx and the latest phpbb (a completely clean install with the default template and nothing else). There were no errors during the installation yet I cannot see any form (or link to a form in the navigation with FAQ, Search, etc.).

What am I missing? I don't get this. :(
superj707

Post by superj707 »

knarrly wrote:Is this mod compatible with phpbb 3.0.7? It was working perfectly on my board for months before the upgrade, and now will not work... The option comes up to let a user change their status, and even says that it has been submitted. But when you look at the user's profile, or a post, the status did not change.

I thought the problem was only on a new theme I am working on, but this is happening on the existing theme, as well. I am using all the same mods as before, the only one different is Board3 portal. But that is only on the one theme. It is not on the existing/old theme.

I am also having this problem.. anybody know what is up?
giantskunk

Post by giantskunk »

1st of all i would say so many thanks for mods creator

i have try this and work perfect

but it's make my avatar frame missing

i want to ask where is the part that probably cause that problem?

because sadly i am not backup the data before i try the mods

i got hopeless know
kevin90

Post by kevin90 »

thanks Ian for support
more question...
when the character 's so long,the table be sloping,so can u how to do auto break line ?

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”