Static Pages

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
Hippie459MN

Re: Static Pages

Post by Hippie459MN »

momentum wrote:
VSE wrote:Do we just use:

Code: Select all

http://www.myforum.com/page.php?p=mypage
Yes!

You can also link to http://www.myforum.com/page.php and the user will be presented with a list of pages.

Craig.
Thanks for that tip. I didnt know that and I have been using this for some time now. :D
MattF
Extensions Development Coordinator
Name: Matt Friedman

Post by MattF »

Damn It ! I was looking forward to using this but installing it caused me big problems. My board is v3.0.5. After installing via AutoMod I went to set up the Admin Control Panel Module Management, but this mod made my ACP page blank! I could not access Admin Control Panel Module Management with this mod's files installed on my server...

I found the following PHP errors that resulted from trying to access ACP with this mod installed:

PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4864 bytes) in /includes/acp/info/acp_modules.php on line 34

PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4864 bytes) in /includes/acp/info/acp_permissions.php on line 44 
Removing your Mod allowed my ACP Module management to work again. What's up?

Specifically the problem may be coming from the file language/en/mods/info_acp_pages.php
Removing that file alone makes the problem stop (of course the Mod won't work too).
Formerly known as VSEMy ExtensionsPlease do not PM me for support.
Yukan

Post by Yukan »

VSE wrote:

PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4864 bytes) in /includes/acp/info/acp_modules.php on line 34

PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4864 bytes) in /includes/acp/info/acp_permissions.php on line 44 
Removing your Mod allowed my ACP Module management to work again. What's up?

Specifically the problem may be coming from the file language/en/mods/info_acp_pages.php
Removing that file alone makes the problem stop (of course the Mod won't work too).
Hm, if you have access to your php.ini file on your server (some hosts allow this) you can edit the memory_limit config. Usually 32M words fine. If you don't have access to this you might need to ask your host about this. I'm no PHP expert however, so you might want to get a second opinion on this matter. I'm only mentioning something that worked for me before when I got a "allowed memory size" related error. :) Good luck.
Last edited by Yukan on Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MattF
Name: Matt Friedman

Post by MattF »

^^ THanks, yeah I went ahead and upped it to 18MB already and that seemed to work.... It just makes me wonder, what is it about the ACP that would require over 16MB!?!?
Formerly known as VSEMy ExtensionsPlease do not PM me for support.
Humanrag3

Post by Humanrag3 »

Hey, I was just wondering, how can I make 2 variables editable thru acp? you know like how there is {PAGE_BODY} and then a text editor in acp, same thing but a different variable, like {PAGE_INFO} and there would be a second text editor in acp.
Luuq

Post by Luuq »

Hey,

thanks for this great modification i have installed it but i have a problem

the BBCodes are not formatted

you can see it here:

http://www.movieparkfans.de/page.php?p=tour---eingang

testuser: test
pw: tester

i hope you can help me :)

luuq
Luuq

Post by Luuq »

nobody an idea? :oops:
Humanrag3

Post by Humanrag3 »

Humanrag3 wrote:Hey, I was just wondering, how can I make 2 variables editable thru acp? you know like how there is {PAGE_BODY} and then a text editor in acp, same thing but a different variable, like {PAGE_INFO} and there would be a second text editor in acp.
Can this be done?
Luuq

Post by Luuq »

i need help :oops:
aionus

Post by aionus »

Hello.

I am a newbie at all this and would like some help.

I have downloaded the appropriated file, extracted it onto the desktop, but it is there, that I am lost.

Where exactly do I put it?
public_html?
public_ftp?

I have no idea.

I tried putting it in public_html, and installing the mod, but I couldn't find any 'Manage Pages' link in the drop down box.

Can you help? A walkthrough would be awesome!

Anyone, please!
MisterPat

Post by MisterPat »

Great Mod! I wish they all were this easy to install!

One thing I noticed was when a user logs out, then goes back to the board as a guest, I get this.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /phpbb3.php on line 140: Undefined offset: 1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /phpbb3.php on line 141: Undefined offset: 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3879: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3174)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3881: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3174)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3882: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3174)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3883: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3174)
lovelysummer

Post by lovelysummer »

TKs.
dtommy79

Post by dtommy79 »

Ok, I have problem with this part:
1. Go to ACP :: System :: Modules (Administration Control Panel)
2. Click the .MODs category and create a module category under it named ACP_PAGES
3. From the drop-down box select the Manage Pages module - add it and enable it
4. Now just go over to the MODs tab to see your new module.
I created the table in the database, I uploaded the files and did the file edits.

When i go to ACP => System => Administration Control Panel => .MODs

Here I create the new modul called ACP_PAGES.

I leave the option "Module type" as "Category"

and the other option "Parent" as .Mods.

In the instruction:
3. From the drop-down box select the Manage Pages module - add it and enable it
I don't have anything like this.
coogs

Post by coogs »

Hi

After did everything exactly told in the install file
I add the module in ACP

When i click on PAGE CREATOR tab
I got this error

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Table 'bpro_deepak.PAGES_TABLE' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SELECT p.page_id, p.page_title, p.page_desc, p.page_author, p.page_display, p.page_url, u.username, u.user_colour FROM PAGES_TABLE p, phpbb_users u WHERE u.user_id = p.page_author ORDER BY p.page_order ASC, p.page_id ASC

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 163
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_pages.php
LINE: 284
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 507
CALL: acp_pages->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()

Please help
venki4560

Post by venki4560 »

hi plz help me. i just instaled this mod. :D .but tell me hw can i create a static page. where do i need to go. hw will i get the link to that page? :D plz help. i stuck :oops:

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”