Thanks for posts

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
drhime

Re: Thanks for posts

Post by drhime » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:59 pm

Палыч wrote:
PERVEZ wrote:Thank button beside the quote button. I use prosilver_se and profile for left. How to do that? Please help.
Try it out yourself. It is not difficult, it just html
In reality, it is impossible to deal with all the styles are too many of them. :(
Just hold tight, someone will surely help PERVEZ out, you yourself needn't to go through all the styles.

About the new images, lol, if you remember my style(dirtyboard2)...it will be hard to match it :roll: Lol, I would rather be in the older version for those.

1 Concern:
Please don't develop it to any extent which can slow down the forum. I had seen happening that with the vBulletin version & they had to work about a year to make the whole thing faster again. Certainly I am not against the development, but please do keep the speed aspect in mind.

Thanks for this pretty mod once again :P

Палыч
Translator
Name: Сергей

Post by Палыч » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:07 pm

indijanac wrote:What about my question?
Sorry that I did not answer immediately. :oops:

You can not achieve what you want, changing the code in the template, img code is formed in the includes / functions_thanks.php

Code: Select all

'THANK_IMG' 			=> (already_thanked($row['post_id'], $user->data['user_id'])) ? $user->img('removethanks', $user->lang['REMOVE_THANKS']. get_username_string('username', $poster_id, $row['username'], $row['user_colour'], $row['post_username'])) : $user->img('thankposts', $user->lang['THANK_POST']. get_username_string('username', $poster_id, $row['username'], $row['user_colour'], $row['post_username'])),
You want to have both buttons at once? Or take turns?
Sorry for my bad english

Палыч
Translator

Post by Палыч » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:20 pm

drhime wrote:About the new images, lol, if you remember my style(dirtyboard2)...it will be hard to match it :roll: Lol, I would rather be in the older version for those.
I was told a button just for you :D :D
please do keep the speed aspect in mind.
Of course, thanks.
Sorry for my bad english

aurquiel

Post by aurquiel » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:39 pm

Hi a have a problem any iamge appear in the pots.

I modificaded the prosilver style, the profiel show in the left.

i think is this

(Click for see)

Sorry for my bad english

drhime

Post by drhime » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:24 pm

aurquiel wrote:Hi a have a problem any iamge appear in the pots.

I modificaded the prosilver style, the profiel show in the left.

i think is this

(Click for see)

Sorry for my bad english
Where did you put it? I can't see anything in that image!

Did you refresh your theme & imageset?

indijanac

Post by indijanac » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:49 pm

Палыч wrote:
indijanac wrote:What about my question?
Sorry that I did not answer immediately. :oops:

You can not achieve what you want, changing the code in the template, img code is formed in the includes / functions_thanks.php

'THANK_IMG' 			=> (already_thanked($row['post_id'], $user->data['user_id'])) ? $user->img('removethanks', $user->lang['REMOVE_THANKS']. get_username_string('username', $poster_id, $row['username'], $row['user_colour'], $row['post_username'])) : $user->img('thankposts', $user->lang['THANK_POST']. get_username_string('username', $poster_id, $row['username'], $row['user_colour'], $row['post_username'])),
You want to have both buttons at once? Or take turns?
I want to make it that i could use 2 diferent icons. So for example i want the 'THANK_IMG_GIVE' and 'THANK_IMG_DELETE' so i can use "Thank" icon in one place and "Remove Thank" in other place, not in the same location both icons. Just like here:

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... k+Post+MOD

sixtiesrule

Post by sixtiesrule » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:42 am

simpledollarz wrote:Question for yall. I got everything installed on the template polyethylene. everything except for the edits for the css files in prosilver. When I am adding these mods, if I edit the template files in prosilver will it actually work correctly? Reason why I ask is because I am having a horrible time trying to get this installed, and installed correctly, because some of the edits its <dt> and <dd>, etc, and the templates for polyethylene all use normal <tr> <td>, etc. Someone have tips? I wish I could use some of these mods, but with the edits and finds that arent even similar in these other templates, it's pretty much impossible unless someone can actually walk me through this one.

If someone is willing to give me a hand it would be greatly appreciated, just send em a PM and I will give you my IM username for yahoo or AIM please. Thank you in advance, and I really would appreciate it!
That style is based on subsilver 2, so you have to do the template edits for subsilver 2 , not prosilver.
Is that what you mean? Or is that what you have already done?

You get to those edits by looking at

Additional MODX Files
en template: subsilver2
in the install.xml file

And yes, you do just edit the .css files in prosilver, there aren't edits for those in subsilver

I'm using AeroGreenX which is subsilver-based, & everything is working fine.
Fun & Friendly forum www.thenorteecorner.com/forums

aurquiel

Post by aurquiel » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:04 am

Hi mi again

In ACP is Okay.

I refresh everything and erased cache.

This image appear

The button thanks and removed thanks is not here.

Палыч
Translator

Post by Палыч » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:14 am

aurquiel
Check permissions
indijanac wrote:I want to make it that i could use 2 diferent icons. ... so i can use "Thank" icon in one place and "Remove Thank" in other place, not in the same location both icons.
Of course, I badly speak English, but I already knew you and asked about something else: You want to see the two buttons at the same time or one by one?
Sorry for my bad english

indijanac

Post by indijanac » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:34 am

One by one, look, i want to put Thanks near EDIT button, and Remove after postauthor box.Look the screenshot of my redesigned look of your MOD:

SCREENSHOT 1:

SCREENSHOT 2:

SCREENSHOT 3:

Now look screenshot 2, so i want to have thanks button near EDIT, and when i click Thanks button i don't want it anymore near EDIT, i want to disapper there and appere like in screenshot 3. Did you understand me now? So i want thanks button like in screenshot 2, and remove thanks like in screenshot 3.

And two questions. Is possible to make View/Hide list like popup window? Like for "More smilies" in postbody.html?

And second, is possible to sort given and recived thanks in thankslist.php ?

Палыч
Translator

Post by Палыч » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:30 pm

indijanac wrote:Did you understand me now?
ОК ;)
includes/functions_thanks.php

== FIND ==
== REPLACE ==
			'THANK_IMG_GIVE'		=> (already_thanked($row['post_id'], $user->data['user_id'])) ? '' : $user->img('thankposts', $user->lang['THANK_POST']. get_username_string('username', $poster_id, $row['username'], $row['user_colour'], $row['post_username'])),
			'THANK_IMG_DELETE' 		=> (already_thanked($row['post_id'], $user->data['user_id'])) ? $user->img('removethanks', $user->lang['REMOVE_THANKS']. get_username_string('username', $poster_id, $row['username'], $row['user_colour'], $row['post_username'])) : '',
The exact html-code without the html-file viewtopic_body.html suggest not. But I think you can handle. ;)
Sorry for my bad english

aurquiel

Post by aurquiel » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:38 pm

Палыч wrote:aurquiel
Check permissions
Thanks problem resolved.

Is possible only thanks in the firts pots?

I look into the contrib folder but i cant found any of this, is possiible?

Палыч
Translator

Post by Палыч » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:15 am

aurquiel wrote:Is possible only thanks in the firts pots?
Yes, it is realized in the next version.
You can do it yourself without waiting for the next release
read http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p9765505
Sorry for my bad english

indijanac

Post by indijanac » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:18 am

@ Палыч

Thank you very much, works like mercedes :)

What about:
And two questions. Is possible to make View/Hide list like popup window? Like for "More smilies" in postbody.html?

And second, is possible to sort given and recived thanks in thankslist.php ?

troublegum44

Post by troublegum44 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:37 pm

I am considering installing this mod. I have previously been using the Karma mod which unfortunately appears to no longer be under development so am looking to use this to replace it with.

However, a lot of my users have built up Karma points and it would be a shame for the users to lose these if I was to remove the karma mod and replace it with this one.

Is there any way that I can install the Thanks mod and set the 'thanks received' points for the users to the same number as their karma points, so they don't have to start again at zero? I only have about 60 users so it shouldn't be too time consuming for me to do this manually.

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”