ReIMG Image Resizer

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
DavidIQ
Customisations Team Leader
Name: David Colón

Re: ReIMG Image Resizer

Post by DavidIQ »

crewcabine wrote:I have tried to install this MOD on my forum wich uses the fisubsilver2 style. It does work on linked images but it clearly doesn't work on attached images. I have looked through 30+ pages in this topic and still it isn't claer to me if this MOD works on attached images or not. At this point I am becoming very :evil: and I am hoping that someone can give a clear answer to my question. This can save me a lot of waisted time.

Should this MOD work on attached images as it works on linked images? If so, how can this be acchieved? Does it also affect attached images that were attached before this MOD was installed?

Greetings,
Erik
Works on attached images IF you don't have thumbnails being created. If you do then this MOD won't do a thing to the attached images. Also, as this is how the attachments system works, disabling thumbnails will only apply to newly attached files.
Apply to become a Jr. Extension Validator
My extensions | In need of phpBB services? | Was I helpful today?
No unsolicited PMs unless you're planning on asking for paid help.
DavidIQ

Post by DavidIQ »

JBeastn wrote:Does this work on avatars?
No. There are plenty of settings to control how large an avatar can be. I don't really see a need to add even more to that...
Boardtalk.net
Name: Colette

Post by Boardtalk.net »

DavidIQ wrote:
Boardtalk.net wrote:
Boardtalk.net wrote:Oh boy!
Uploaded everything to the root, edited prosilver, and hit install_reimg.php
All I got was a blank white screen :cry:
White screens are typical of server errors. Check your server error log. If all else fails try to get to your ACP and go to the post settings page and save it. That might be enough to get the needed settings stored.
Hi David,

I had a look at the server errors and they are way beyond my capabilities, guess I should contact my hosting company.
Have tried to get into the ACP via http://www.mysite.com/adm but its just a white screen too.
Don’t suppose there’s much more I can do until I get in contact with the host provider.

Thanks for the support
crewcabine

Post by crewcabine »

DavidIQ wrote: Also, as this is how the attachments system works, disabling thumbnails will only apply to newly attached files.
Well, that is a pity as I am looking for a resizer that resizes all of the photo's on my forum, not just a part of them. I will go on looking for an other resizer that suits my wishes.

Greetings,
Erik
DavidIQ

Post by DavidIQ »

Boardtalk.net wrote:I had a look at the server errors and they are way beyond my capabilities, guess I should contact my hosting company.
Or you can just attach them here and I'll have a look.
Boardtalk.net

Post by Boardtalk.net »

DavidIQ wrote:
Boardtalk.net wrote:I had a look at the server errors and they are way beyond my capabilities, guess I should contact my hosting company.
Or you can just attach them here and I'll have a look.
Wow, thanks David. There's four and am not sure which one you'll need to see;
A) Dec 23, 2009 02:26 PM access_log 4.00 KB download.gif
B) Dec 23, 2009 02:26 PM error_log 4.00 KB download.gif
C) Dec 23, 2009 05:37 AM error_log.1 12.0 KB download.gif
D) Dec 23, 2009 05:35 AM xferlog_regular
DavidIQ

Post by DavidIQ »

Zip up the 2 error_log ones and attach that.
Boardtalk.net

Post by Boardtalk.net »

DavidIQ wrote:Zip up the 2 error_log ones and attach that.
I'm having trouble opening them after the download, can I pm you what it shows me as i can open them from my hosts plesk window?
Thanks for the help
DavidIQ

Post by DavidIQ »

They should open up fine in notepad or notepad++. Just need the files though. I can open them on my end ;) PM me the zip file.
FF27

Post by FF27 »

Thanks for this mod. works perfect in phpbb3.0.6 (subsilver2) in FF 3.5.6 .
http://keeperboard.ohost.de
For all Football and Mini Games Fans!
sirpereira

Post by sirpereira »

Guys, what changes do I need to make to install this on ca_gen2 theme?

Regards :)
DavidIQ

Post by DavidIQ »

sirpereira wrote:Guys, what changes do I need to make to install this on ca_gen2 theme?
Don't know. You need to look at your template files and figure out if it's based on subsilver2 or prosilver. Whichever of the two it's based on then the style changes pertaining to that style are what you need to apply.
DavidIQ

Post by DavidIQ »

Boardtalk.net wrote:
I'm having trouble opening them after the download, can I pm you what it shows me as i can open them from my hosts plesk window?
Thanks for the help
Ok I looked over your error log and I don't see anything pertaining to this MOD or that would cause a white page in the ACP only. I assume this is the boardtalk.net phpBB installation we're talking about here. There would be 1 file that could cause this and that's includes/acp/acp_board.php. Post the contents of that file using the code BBCode tag.
Boardtalk.net

Post by Boardtalk.net »

DavidIQ wrote:
Boardtalk.net wrote:
Thanks for the help
Ok I looked over your error log and I don't see anything pertaining to this MOD or that would cause a white page in the ACP only. I assume this is the boardtalk.net phpBB installation we're talking about here. There would be 1 file that could cause this and that's includes/acp/acp_board.php. Post the contents of that file using the code BBCode tag.
Thanks David, its for a different site that I've been working on this past while (sent address via pm). All pages are white not just the ACP

acp_board.php

Code: Select all

<?php
/**
* @package acp
* @version $Id: acp_board.php 10080 2009-08-31 14:57:04Z nickvergessen $
* @copyright (c) 2005 phpBB Group
* @license http://opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php GNU Public License
* @todo add cron intervals to server settings? (database_gc, queue_interval, session_gc, search_gc, cache_gc, warnings_gc)
*/

/**
* @ignore
*/
if (!defined('IN_PHPBB'))
{
	exit;
}

/**
* @package acp
*/
class acp_board
{
	var $u_action;
	var $new_config = array();

function main($id, $mode)
	{
		global $db, $user, $auth, $template;
		global $config, $phpbb_root_path, $phpbb_admin_path, $phpEx;

$user->add_lang('acp/board');
		$user->add_lang('mods/reimg');
		 		// BEGIN Topic Text Hover Mod
		$user->add_lang('mods/topic_text_hover');
		// END Topic Text Hover Mod

$action	= request_var('action', '');
		$submit = (isset($_POST['submit'])) ? true : false;

$form_key = 'acp_board';
		add_form_key($form_key);

/**
		*	Validation types are:
		*		string, int, bool,
		*		script_path (absolute path in url - beginning with / and no trailing slash),
		*		rpath (relative), rwpath (realtive, writable), path (relative path, but able to escape the root), wpath (writable)
		*/
		switch ($mode)
		{
			case 'settings':
				$display_vars = array(
					'title'	=> 'ACP_BOARD_SETTINGS',
					'vars'	=> array(
						'legend1'				=> 'ACP_BOARD_SETTINGS',
						'sitename'				=> array('lang' => 'SITE_NAME',				'validate' => 'string',	'type' => 'text:40:255', 'explain' => false),
						'site_desc'				=> array('lang' => 'SITE_DESC',				'validate' => 'string',	'type' => 'text:40:255', 'explain' => false),
						'board_disable'			=> array('lang' => 'DISABLE_BOARD',			'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'custom', 'method' => 'board_disable', 'explain' => true),
						'board_disable_msg'		=> false,
						'default_lang'			=> array('lang' => 'DEFAULT_LANGUAGE',		'validate' => 'lang',	'type' => 'select', 'function' => 'language_select', 'params' => array('{CONFIG_VALUE}'), 'explain' => false),
						'default_dateformat'	=> array('lang' => 'DEFAULT_DATE_FORMAT',	'validate' => 'string',	'type' => 'custom', 'method' => 'dateformat_select', 'explain' => true),
						'board_timezone'		=> array('lang' => 'SYSTEM_TIMEZONE',		'validate' => 'string',	'type' => 'select', 'function' => 'tz_select', 'params' => array('{CONFIG_VALUE}', 1), 'explain' => false),
						'board_dst'				=> array('lang' => 'SYSTEM_DST',			'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'default_style'			=> array('lang' => 'DEFAULT_STYLE',			'validate' => 'int',	'type' => 'select', 'function' => 'style_select', 'params' => array('{CONFIG_VALUE}', false), 'explain' => false),
						'override_user_style'	=> array('lang' => 'OVERRIDE_STYLE',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),

'legend2'				=> 'WARNINGS',
						'warnings_expire_days'	=> array('lang' => 'WARNINGS_EXPIRE',		'validate' => 'int',	'type' => 'text:3:4', 'explain' => true, 'append' => ' ' . $user->lang['DAYS']),

'legend3'					=> 'ACP_SUBMIT_CHANGES',
					)
				);
			break;

case 'features':
				$display_vars = array(
					'title'	=> 'ACP_BOARD_FEATURES',
					'vars'	=> array(
						'legend1'				=> 'ACP_BOARD_FEATURES',
						'allow_privmsg'			=> array('lang' => 'BOARD_PM',				'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'allow_topic_notify'	=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_TOPIC_NOTIFY',	'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'allow_forum_notify'	=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_FORUM_NOTIFY',	'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'allow_namechange'		=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_NAME_CHANGE',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'allow_attachments'		=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_ATTACHMENTS',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'allow_pm_attach'		=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_PM_ATTACHMENTS',	'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'allow_pm_report'		=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_PM_REPORT',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'allow_bbcode'			=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_BBCODE',			'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'allow_smilies'			=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_SMILIES',			'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'allow_sig'				=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_SIG',				'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'allow_nocensors'		=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_NO_CENSORS',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'allow_bookmarks'		=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_BOOKMARKS',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'allow_birthdays'		=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_BIRTHDAYS',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'allow_quick_reply'		=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_QUICK_REPLY',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),

// BEGIN Topic Title Hover Mod
						'hover_active'		=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_TOPIC_TITLE_HOVER','validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'hover_show'		=> array('lang' => 'TEXT_HOVER_OPTIONS','validate' => 'int:0:3',  'type' => 'custom', 'method' => 'select_topic_text_hover_check', 'explain' => true),
						'hover_char_limit'	=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_TOPIC_TITLE_HOVER_CHAR','validate' => 'int', 'type' => 'text:3:4', 'explain' => true, 'append' => ' ' . $user->lang['CHARS']),
						// END Topic Title Hover Mod
						'legend2'				=> 'ACP_LOAD_SETTINGS',
						'load_birthdays'		=> array('lang' => 'YES_BIRTHDAYS',			'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'load_moderators'		=> array('lang' => 'YES_MODERATORS',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'load_jumpbox'			=> array('lang' => 'YES_JUMPBOX',			'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'load_cpf_memberlist'	=> array('lang' => 'LOAD_CPF_MEMBERLIST',	'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'load_cpf_viewprofile'	=> array('lang' => 'LOAD_CPF_VIEWPROFILE',	'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'load_cpf_viewtopic'	=> array('lang' => 'LOAD_CPF_VIEWTOPIC',	'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),

)
				);
			break;

case 'avatar':
				$display_vars = array(
					'title'	=> 'ACP_AVATAR_SETTINGS',
					'vars'	=> array(
						'legend1'				=> 'ACP_AVATAR_SETTINGS',

'avatar_min_width'		=> array('lang' => 'MIN_AVATAR_SIZE', 'validate' => 'int:0', 'type' => false, 'method' => false, 'explain' => false,),
						'avatar_min_height'		=> array('lang' => 'MIN_AVATAR_SIZE', 'validate' => 'int:0', 'type' => false, 'method' => false, 'explain' => false,),
						'avatar_max_width'		=> array('lang' => 'MAX_AVATAR_SIZE', 'validate' => 'int:0', 'type' => false, 'method' => false, 'explain' => false,),
						'avatar_max_height'		=> array('lang' => 'MAX_AVATAR_SIZE', 'validate' => 'int:0', 'type' => false, 'method' => false, 'explain' => false,),

'allow_avatar'			=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_AVATARS',			'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'allow_avatar_local'	=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_LOCAL',			'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'allow_avatar_remote'	=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_REMOTE',			'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'allow_avatar_upload'	=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_UPLOAD',			'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'allow_avatar_remote_upload'=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_REMOTE_UPLOAD', 'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'avatar_filesize'		=> array('lang' => 'MAX_FILESIZE',			'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'text:4:10', 'explain' => true, 'append' => ' ' . $user->lang['BYTES']),
						'avatar_min'			=> array('lang' => 'MIN_AVATAR_SIZE',		'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'dimension:3:4', 'explain' => true, 'append' => ' ' . $user->lang['PIXEL']),
						'avatar_max'			=> array('lang' => 'MAX_AVATAR_SIZE',		'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'dimension:3:4', 'explain' => true, 'append' => ' ' . $user->lang['PIXEL']),
						'avatar_path'			=> array('lang' => 'AVATAR_STORAGE_PATH',	'validate' => 'rwpath',	'type' => 'text:20:255', 'explain' => true),
						'avatar_gallery_path'	=> array('lang' => 'AVATAR_GALLERY_PATH',	'validate' => 'rpath',	'type' => 'text:20:255', 'explain' => true)
					)
				);
			break;

case 'message':
				$display_vars = array(
					'title'	=> 'ACP_MESSAGE_SETTINGS',
					'lang'	=> 'ucp',
					'vars'	=> array(
						'legend1'				=> 'GENERAL_SETTINGS',
						'allow_privmsg'			=> array('lang' => 'BOARD_PM',				'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'pm_max_boxes'			=> array('lang' => 'BOXES_MAX',				'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'text:4:4', 'explain' => true),
						'pm_max_msgs'			=> array('lang' => 'BOXES_LIMIT',			'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'text:4:4', 'explain' => true),
						'full_folder_action'	=> array('lang' => 'FULL_FOLDER_ACTION',	'validate' => 'int',	'type' => 'select', 'method' => 'full_folder_select', 'explain' => true),
						'pm_edit_time'			=> array('lang' => 'PM_EDIT_TIME',			'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'text:5:5', 'explain' => true, 'append' => ' ' . $user->lang['MINUTES']),
						'pm_max_recipients'		=> array('lang' => 'PM_MAX_RECIPIENTS',		'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'text:5:5', 'explain' => true),

'legend2'				=> 'GENERAL_OPTIONS',
						'allow_mass_pm'			=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_MASS_PM',			'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'auth_bbcode_pm'		=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_BBCODE_PM',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'auth_smilies_pm'		=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_SMILIES_PM',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'allow_pm_attach'		=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_PM_ATTACHMENTS',	'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'allow_sig_pm'			=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_SIG_PM',			'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'print_pm'				=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_PRINT_PM',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'forward_pm'			=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_FORWARD_PM',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'auth_img_pm'			=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_IMG_PM',			'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'auth_flash_pm'			=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_FLASH_PM',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'enable_pm_icons'		=> array('lang' => 'ENABLE_PM_ICONS',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),

)
				);
			break;

case 'post':
				$display_vars = array(
					'title'	=> 'ACP_POST_SETTINGS',
					'vars'	=> array(
						'legend1'				=> 'GENERAL_OPTIONS',
						'allow_topic_notify'	=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_TOPIC_NOTIFY',	'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'allow_forum_notify'	=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_FORUM_NOTIFY',	'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'allow_bbcode'			=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_BBCODE',			'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'allow_post_flash'		=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_POST_FLASH',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'allow_smilies'			=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_SMILIES',			'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'allow_post_links'		=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_POST_LINKS',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'allow_nocensors'		=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_NO_CENSORS',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'allow_bookmarks'		=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_BOOKMARKS',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'enable_post_confirm'	=> array('lang' => 'VISUAL_CONFIRM_POST',	'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'allow_quick_reply'		=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_QUICK_REPLY',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),

'legend2'				=> 'POSTING',
						'bump_type'				=> false,
						'edit_time'				=> array('lang' => 'EDIT_TIME',				'validate' => 'int:0',		'type' => 'text:5:5', 'explain' => true, 'append' => ' ' . $user->lang['MINUTES']),
						'delete_time'			=> array('lang' => 'DELETE_TIME',			'validate' => 'int:0',		'type' => 'text:5:5', 'explain' => true, 'append' => ' ' . $user->lang['MINUTES']),
						'display_last_edited'	=> array('lang' => 'DISPLAY_LAST_EDITED',	'validate' => 'bool',		'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'flood_interval'		=> array('lang' => 'FLOOD_INTERVAL',		'validate' => 'int:0',		'type' => 'text:3:10', 'explain' => true, 'append' => ' ' . $user->lang['SECONDS']),
						'bump_interval'			=> array('lang' => 'BUMP_INTERVAL',			'validate' => 'int:0',		'type' => 'custom', 'method' => 'bump_interval', 'explain' => true),
						'topics_per_page'		=> array('lang' => 'TOPICS_PER_PAGE',		'validate' => 'int:1',		'type' => 'text:3:4', 'explain' => false),
						'posts_per_page'		=> array('lang' => 'POSTS_PER_PAGE',		'validate' => 'int:1',		'type' => 'text:3:4', 'explain' => false),
						'smilies_per_page'		=> array('lang' => 'SMILIES_PER_PAGE',		'validate' => 'int:1',		'type' => 'text:3:4', 'explain' => false),
						'hot_threshold'			=> array('lang' => 'HOT_THRESHOLD',			'validate' => 'int:0',		'type' => 'text:3:4', 'explain' => true),
						'max_poll_options'		=> array('lang' => 'MAX_POLL_OPTIONS',		'validate' => 'int:2:127',	'type' => 'text:4:4', 'explain' => false),
						'max_post_chars'		=> array('lang' => 'CHAR_LIMIT',			'validate' => 'int:0',		'type' => 'text:4:6', 'explain' => true),
						'min_post_chars'		=> array('lang' => 'MIN_CHAR_LIMIT',		'validate' => 'int:0',		'type' => 'text:4:6', 'explain' => true),
						'max_post_smilies'		=> array('lang' => 'SMILIES_LIMIT',			'validate' => 'int:0',		'type' => 'text:4:4', 'explain' => true),
						'max_post_urls'			=> array('lang' => 'MAX_POST_URLS',			'validate' => 'int:0',		'type' => 'text:5:4', 'explain' => true),
						'max_post_font_size'	=> array('lang' => 'MAX_POST_FONT_SIZE',	'validate' => 'int:0',		'type' => 'text:5:4', 'explain' => true, 'append' => ' %'),
						'max_quote_depth'		=> array('lang' => 'QUOTE_DEPTH_LIMIT',		'validate' => 'int:0',		'type' => 'text:4:4', 'explain' => true),
						'max_post_img_width'	=> array('lang' => 'MAX_POST_IMG_WIDTH',	'validate' => 'int:0',		'type' => 'text:5:4', 'explain' => true, 'append' => ' ' . $user->lang['PIXEL']),
						'max_post_img_height'	=> array('lang' => 'MAX_POST_IMG_HEIGHT',	'validate' => 'int:0',		'type' => 'text:5:4', 'explain' => true, 'append' => ' ' . $user->lang['PIXEL']),

'legend_reimg'			=> 'REIMG_SETTINGS',
						'reimg_max_width'		=> array('lang' => 'REIMG_MAX_SIZE',		'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => false, 'method' => false, 'explain' => false),
						'reimg_max_height'		=> array('lang' => 'REIMG_MAX_SIZE',		'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => false, 'method' => false, 'explain' => false),
						'reimg_max'				=> array('lang' => 'REIMG_MAX_SIZE',		'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'dimension:3:4', 'explain' => true, 'append' => ' ' . $user->lang['PIXEL']),
						'reimg_rel_width'		=> array('lang' => 'REIMG_REL_WIDTH',		'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'text:3:4', 'explain' => true, 'append' => ' %'),
						'reimg_swap_portrait'	=> array('lang' => 'REIMG_SWAP_PORTRAIT',	'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'reimg_ignore_sig_img'	=> array('lang' => 'REIMG_IGNORE_SIG_IMG',	'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'reimg_link'			=> array('lang' => 'REIMG_LINK_METHOD',		'validate' => 'string',	'type' => 'select', 'method' => 'select_reimg_link_method', 'explain' => true),
						'reimg_zoom'			=> array('lang' => 'REIMG_ZOOM_METHOD',		'validate' => 'string',	'type' => 'select', 'method' => 'select_reimg_zoom_method', 'explain' => true),				

)
				);
			break;

case 'signature':
				$display_vars = array(
					'title'	=> 'ACP_SIGNATURE_SETTINGS',
					'vars'	=> array(
						'legend1'				=> 'GENERAL_OPTIONS',
						'allow_sig'				=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_SIG',				'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'allow_sig_bbcode'		=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_SIG_BBCODE',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'allow_sig_img'			=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_SIG_IMG',			'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'allow_sig_flash'		=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_SIG_FLASH',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'allow_sig_smilies'		=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_SIG_SMILIES',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'allow_sig_links'		=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_SIG_LINKS',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),

'legend2'				=> 'GENERAL_SETTINGS',
						'max_sig_chars'			=> array('lang' => 'MAX_SIG_LENGTH',		'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'text:5:4', 'explain' => true),
						'max_sig_urls'			=> array('lang' => 'MAX_SIG_URLS',			'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'text:5:4', 'explain' => true),
						'max_sig_font_size'		=> array('lang' => 'MAX_SIG_FONT_SIZE',		'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'text:5:4', 'explain' => true, 'append' => ' %'),
						'max_sig_smilies'		=> array('lang' => 'MAX_SIG_SMILIES',		'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'text:5:4', 'explain' => true),
						'max_sig_img_width'		=> array('lang' => 'MAX_SIG_IMG_WIDTH',		'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'text:5:4', 'explain' => true, 'append' => ' ' . $user->lang['PIXEL']),
						'max_sig_img_height'	=> array('lang' => 'MAX_SIG_IMG_HEIGHT',	'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'text:5:4', 'explain' => true, 'append' => ' ' . $user->lang['PIXEL']),

)
				);
			break;

case 'registration':
				$display_vars = array(
					'title'	=> 'ACP_REGISTER_SETTINGS',
					'vars'	=> array(
						'max_name_chars'		=> array('lang' => 'USERNAME_LENGTH', 'validate' => 'int:8:180', 'type' => false, 'method' => false, 'explain' => false,),
						'max_pass_chars'		=> array('lang' => 'PASSWORD_LENGTH', 'validate' => 'int:8:255', 'type' => false, 'method' => false, 'explain' => false,),

'require_activation'	=> array('lang' => 'ACC_ACTIVATION',	'validate' => 'int',	'type' => 'custom', 'method' => 'select_acc_activation', 'explain' => true),
						'new_member_post_limit'	=> array('lang' => 'NEW_MEMBER_POST_LIMIT', 'validate' => 'int:0:255', 'type' => 'text:4:4', 'explain' => true, 'append' => ' ' . $user->lang['POSTS']),
						'new_member_group_default'=> array('lang' => 'NEW_MEMBER_GROUP_DEFAULT', 'validate' => 'bool', 'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'min_name_chars'		=> array('lang' => 'USERNAME_LENGTH',	'validate' => 'int:1',	'type' => 'custom:5:180', 'method' => 'username_length', 'explain' => true),
						'min_pass_chars'		=> array('lang' => 'PASSWORD_LENGTH',	'validate' => 'int:1',	'type' => 'custom', 'method' => 'password_length', 'explain' => true),
						'allow_name_chars'		=> array('lang' => 'USERNAME_CHARS',	'validate' => 'string',	'type' => 'select', 'method' => 'select_username_chars', 'explain' => true),
						'pass_complex'			=> array('lang' => 'PASSWORD_TYPE',		'validate' => 'string',	'type' => 'select', 'method' => 'select_password_chars', 'explain' => true),
						'chg_passforce'			=> array('lang' => 'FORCE_PASS_CHANGE',	'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'text:3:3', 'explain' => true, 'append' => ' ' . $user->lang['DAYS']),

'allow_namechange'		=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_NAME_CHANGE',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'allow_emailreuse'		=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_EMAIL_REUSE',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'enable_confirm'		=> array('lang' => 'VISUAL_CONFIRM_REG',	'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'max_login_attempts'	=> array('lang' => 'MAX_LOGIN_ATTEMPTS',	'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'text:3:3', 'explain' => true),
						'max_reg_attempts'		=> array('lang' => 'REG_LIMIT',				'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'text:4:4', 'explain' => true),

'legend3'			=> 'COPPA',
						'coppa_enable'		=> array('lang' => 'ENABLE_COPPA',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'coppa_mail'		=> array('lang' => 'COPPA_MAIL',		'validate' => 'string',	'type' => 'textarea:5:40', 'explain' => true),
						'coppa_fax'			=> array('lang' => 'COPPA_FAX',			'validate' => 'string',	'type' => 'text:25:100', 'explain' => false),

'legend4'			=> 'ACP_SUBMIT_CHANGES',
					)
				);
			break;

case 'feed':
				$display_vars = array(
					'title'	=> 'ACP_FEED_MANAGEMENT',
					'vars'	=> array(
						'legend1'					=> 'ACP_FEED_GENERAL',
						'feed_enable'				=> array('lang' => 'ACP_FEED_ENABLE',				'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:enabled_disabled',	'explain' => true ),
						'feed_item_statistics'		=> array('lang' => 'ACP_FEED_ITEM_STATISTICS',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:enabled_disabled',	'explain' => true),
						'feed_limit'				=> array('lang' => 'ACP_FEED_LIMIT',				'validate' => 'int:5',	'type' => 'text:3:4',				'explain' => true),
						'feed_overall_forums'		=> array('lang'	=> 'ACP_FEED_OVERALL_FORUMS',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:enabled_disabled',	'explain' => true ),
						'feed_overall_forums_limit'	=> array('lang' => 'ACP_FEED_OVERALL_FORUMS_LIMIT',	'validate' => 'int:5',	'type' => 'text:3:4',				'explain' => false),
						'feed_overall_topics'		=> array('lang' => 'ACP_FEED_OVERALL_TOPIC',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:enabled_disabled',	'explain' => true ),
						'feed_overall_topics_limit'	=> array('lang' => 'ACP_FEED_OVERALL_TOPIC_LIMIT',	'validate' => 'int:5',	'type' => 'text:3:4',				'explain' => false),
						'feed_forum'				=> array('lang' => 'ACP_FEED_FORUM',				'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:enabled_disabled',	'explain' => true ),
						'feed_topic'				=> array('lang' => 'ACP_FEED_TOPIC',				'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:enabled_disabled',	'explain' => true ),
						'feed_news_id'				=> array('lang' => 'ACP_FEED_NEWS',					'validate' => 'string',	'type' => 'custom', 'method' => 'select_news_forums', 'explain' => true),
						'feed_exclude_id'			=> array('lang' => 'ACP_FEED_EXCLUDE_ID',			'validate' => 'string',	'type' => 'custom', 'method' => 'select_exclude_forums', 'explain' => true),
					)
				);
			break;

case 'cookie':
				$display_vars = array(
					'title'	=> 'ACP_COOKIE_SETTINGS',
					'vars'	=> array(
						'legend1'		=> 'ACP_COOKIE_SETTINGS',
						'cookie_domain'	=> array('lang' => 'COOKIE_DOMAIN',	'validate' => 'string',	'type' => 'text::255', 'explain' => false),
						'cookie_name'	=> array('lang' => 'COOKIE_NAME',	'validate' => 'string',	'type' => 'text::16', 'explain' => false),
						'cookie_path'	=> array('lang'	=> 'COOKIE_PATH',	'validate' => 'string',	'type' => 'text::255', 'explain' => false),
						'cookie_secure'	=> array('lang' => 'COOKIE_SECURE',	'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:disabled_enabled', 'explain' => true)
					)
				);
			break;

case 'load':
				$display_vars = array(
					'title'	=> 'ACP_LOAD_SETTINGS',
					'vars'	=> array(
						'legend1'			=> 'GENERAL_SETTINGS',
						'limit_load'		=> array('lang' => 'LIMIT_LOAD',		'validate' => 'string',	'type' => 'text:4:4', 'explain' => true),
						'session_length'	=> array('lang' => 'SESSION_LENGTH',	'validate' => 'int:60',	'type' => 'text:5:10', 'explain' => true, 'append' => ' ' . $user->lang['SECONDS']),
						'active_sessions'	=> array('lang' => 'LIMIT_SESSIONS',	'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'text:4:4', 'explain' => true),
						'load_online_time'	=> array('lang' => 'ONLINE_LENGTH',		'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'text:4:3', 'explain' => true, 'append' => ' ' . $user->lang['MINUTES']),

'load_db_track'			=> array('lang' => 'YES_POST_MARKING',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'load_db_lastread'		=> array('lang' => 'YES_READ_MARKING',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'load_anon_lastread'	=> array('lang' => 'YES_ANON_READ_MARKING',	'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'load_online'			=> array('lang' => 'YES_ONLINE',			'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'load_online_guests'	=> array('lang' => 'YES_ONLINE_GUESTS',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'load_onlinetrack'		=> array('lang' => 'YES_ONLINE_TRACK',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'load_birthdays'		=> array('lang' => 'YES_BIRTHDAYS',			'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'load_moderators'		=> array('lang' => 'YES_MODERATORS',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'load_jumpbox'			=> array('lang' => 'YES_JUMPBOX',			'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'load_user_activity'	=> array('lang' => 'LOAD_USER_ACTIVITY',	'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'load_tplcompile'		=> array('lang' => 'RECOMPILE_STYLES',	'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),

'legend3'				=> 'CUSTOM_PROFILE_FIELDS',
						'load_cpf_memberlist'	=> array('lang' => 'LOAD_CPF_MEMBERLIST',	'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'load_cpf_viewprofile'	=> array('lang' => 'LOAD_CPF_VIEWPROFILE',	'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
						'load_cpf_viewtopic'	=> array('lang' => 'LOAD_CPF_VIEWTOPIC',	'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),

'legend4'					=> 'ACP_SUBMIT_CHANGES',
					)
				);
			break;

case 'auth':
				$display_vars = array(
					'title'	=> 'ACP_AUTH_SETTINGS',
					'vars'	=> array(
						'legend1'		=> 'ACP_AUTH_SETTINGS',
						'auth_method'	=> array('lang' => 'AUTH_METHOD',	'validate' => 'string',	'type' => 'select', 'method' => 'select_auth_method', 'explain' => false)
					)
				);
			break;

case 'server':
				$display_vars = array(
					'title'	=> 'ACP_SERVER_SETTINGS',
					'vars'	=> array(
						'legend1'				=> 'ACP_SERVER_SETTINGS',
						'gzip_compress'			=> array('lang' => 'ENABLE_GZIP',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),

'legend2'				=> 'PATH_SETTINGS',
						'smilies_path'			=> array('lang' => 'SMILIES_PATH',		'validate' => 'rpath',	'type' => 'text:20:255', 'explain' => true),
						'icons_path'			=> array('lang' => 'ICONS_PATH',		'validate' => 'rpath',	'type' => 'text:20:255', 'explain' => true),
						'upload_icons_path'		=> array('lang' => 'UPLOAD_ICONS_PATH',	'validate' => 'rpath',	'type' => 'text:20:255', 'explain' => true),
						'ranks_path'			=> array('lang' => 'RANKS_PATH',		'validate' => 'rpath',	'type' => 'text:20:255', 'explain' => true),

'legend3'				=> 'SERVER_URL_SETTINGS',
						'force_server_vars'		=> array('lang' => 'FORCE_SERVER_VARS',	'validate' => 'bool',			'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'server_protocol'		=> array('lang' => 'SERVER_PROTOCOL',	'validate' => 'string',			'type' => 'text:10:10', 'explain' => true),
						'server_name'			=> array('lang' => 'SERVER_NAME',		'validate' => 'string',			'type' => 'text:40:255', 'explain' => true),
						'server_port'			=> array('lang' => 'SERVER_PORT',		'validate' => 'int:0',			'type' => 'text:5:5', 'explain' => true),
						'script_path'			=> array('lang' => 'SCRIPT_PATH',		'validate' => 'script_path',	'type' => 'text::255', 'explain' => true),

'legend4'					=> 'ACP_SUBMIT_CHANGES',
					)
				);
			break;

case 'security':
				$display_vars = array(
					'title'	=> 'ACP_SECURITY_SETTINGS',
					'vars'	=> array(
						'legend1'				=> 'ACP_SECURITY_SETTINGS',
						'allow_autologin'		=> array('lang' => 'ALLOW_AUTOLOGIN',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'max_autologin_time'	=> array('lang' => 'AUTOLOGIN_LENGTH',		'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'text:5:5', 'explain' => true, 'append' => ' ' . $user->lang['DAYS']),
						'ip_check'				=> array('lang' => 'IP_VALID',				'validate' => 'int',	'type' => 'custom', 'method' => 'select_ip_check', 'explain' => true),
						'browser_check'			=> array('lang' => 'BROWSER_VALID',			'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'forwarded_for_check'	=> array('lang' => 'FORWARDED_FOR_VALID',	'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'referer_validation'	=> array('lang' => 'REFERER_VALID',		'validate' => 'int:0:3','type' => 'custom', 'method' => 'select_ref_check', 'explain' => true),
						'check_dnsbl'			=> array('lang' => 'CHECK_DNSBL',			'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'email_check_mx'		=> array('lang' => 'EMAIL_CHECK_MX',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'pass_complex'			=> array('lang' => 'PASSWORD_TYPE',			'validate' => 'string',	'type' => 'select', 'method' => 'select_password_chars', 'explain' => true),
						'chg_passforce'			=> array('lang' => 'FORCE_PASS_CHANGE',		'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'text:3:3', 'explain' => true, 'append' => ' ' . $user->lang['DAYS']),
						'max_login_attempts'	=> array('lang' => 'MAX_LOGIN_ATTEMPTS',	'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'text:3:3', 'explain' => true),
						'tpl_allow_php'			=> array('lang' => 'TPL_ALLOW_PHP',			'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'form_token_lifetime'	=> array('lang' => 'FORM_TIME_MAX',			'validate' => 'int:-1',	'type' => 'text:5:5', 'explain' => true, 'append' => ' ' . $user->lang['SECONDS']),
						'form_token_sid_guests'	=> array('lang' => 'FORM_SID_GUESTS',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),

)
				);
			break;

case 'email':
				$display_vars = array(
					'title'	=> 'ACP_EMAIL_SETTINGS',
					'vars'	=> array(
						'email_enable'			=> array('lang' => 'ENABLE_EMAIL',			'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:enabled_disabled', 'explain' => true),
						'board_email_form'		=> array('lang' => 'BOARD_EMAIL_FORM',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:enabled_disabled', 'explain' => true),
						'email_function_name'	=> array('lang' => 'EMAIL_FUNCTION_NAME',	'validate' => 'string',	'type' => 'text:20:50', 'explain' => true),
						'email_package_size'	=> array('lang' => 'EMAIL_PACKAGE_SIZE',	'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'text:5:5', 'explain' => true),
						'board_contact'			=> array('lang' => 'CONTACT_EMAIL',			'validate' => 'string',	'type' => 'text:25:100', 'explain' => true),
						'board_email'			=> array('lang' => 'ADMIN_EMAIL',			'validate' => 'string',	'type' => 'text:25:100', 'explain' => true),
						'board_email_sig'		=> array('lang' => 'EMAIL_SIG',				'validate' => 'string',	'type' => 'textarea:5:30', 'explain' => true),
						'board_hide_emails'		=> array('lang' => 'BOARD_HIDE_EMAILS',		'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),

'legend2'				=> 'SMTP_SETTINGS',
						'smtp_delivery'			=> array('lang' => 'USE_SMTP',				'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'smtp_host'				=> array('lang' => 'SMTP_SERVER',			'validate' => 'string',	'type' => 'text:25:50', 'explain' => false),
						'smtp_port'				=> array('lang' => 'SMTP_PORT',				'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'text:4:5', 'explain' => true),
						'smtp_auth_method'		=> array('lang' => 'SMTP_AUTH_METHOD',		'validate' => 'string',	'type' => 'select', 'method' => 'mail_auth_select', 'explain' => true),
						'smtp_username'			=> array('lang' => 'SMTP_USERNAME',			'validate' => 'string',	'type' => 'text:25:255', 'explain' => true),
						'smtp_password'			=> array('lang' => 'SMTP_PASSWORD',			'validate' => 'string',	'type' => 'password:25:255', 'explain' => true),

)
				);
			break;

default:
				trigger_error('NO_MODE', E_USER_ERROR);
			break;
		}

if (isset($display_vars['lang']))
		{
			$user->add_lang($display_vars['lang']);
		}

$this->new_config = $config;
		$cfg_array = (isset($_REQUEST['config'])) ? utf8_normalize_nfc(request_var('config', array('' => ''), true)) : $this->new_config;
		$error = array();

// We validate the complete config if whished
		validate_config_vars($display_vars['vars'], $cfg_array, $error);

if ($submit && !check_form_key($form_key))
		{
			$error[] = $user->lang['FORM_INVALID'];
		}
		// Do not write values if there is an error
		if (sizeof($error))
		{
			$submit = false;
		}

// We go through the display_vars to make sure no one is trying to set variables he/she is not allowed to...
		foreach ($display_vars['vars'] as $config_name => $null)
		{
			if (!isset($cfg_array[$config_name]) || strpos($config_name, 'legend') !== false)
			{
				continue;
			}

if ($config_name == 'auth_method' || $config_name == 'feed_news_id' || $config_name == 'feed_exclude_id')
			{
				continue;
			}

$this->new_config[$config_name] = $config_value = $cfg_array[$config_name];

if ($config_name == 'email_function_name')
			{
				$this->new_config['email_function_name'] = trim(str_replace(array('(', ')'), array('', ''), $this->new_config['email_function_name']));
				$this->new_config['email_function_name'] = (empty($this->new_config['email_function_name']) || !function_exists($this->new_config['email_function_name'])) ? 'mail' : $this->new_config['email_function_name'];
				$config_value = $this->new_config['email_function_name'];
			}

if ($submit)
			{
				set_config($config_name, $config_value);
			}
		}

// Store news and exclude ids
		if ($mode == 'feed' && $submit)
		{
			$this->store_feed_forums(FORUM_OPTION_FEED_NEWS, 'feed_news_id');
			$this->store_feed_forums(FORUM_OPTION_FEED_EXCLUDE, 'feed_exclude_id');
		}

if ($mode == 'auth')
		{
			// Retrieve a list of auth plugins and check their config values
			$auth_plugins = array();

$dp = @opendir($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/auth');

if ($dp)
			{
				while (($file = readdir($dp)) !== false)
				{
					if (preg_match('#^auth_(.*?)\.' . $phpEx . '$#', $file))
					{
						$auth_plugins[] = basename(preg_replace('#^auth_(.*?)\.' . $phpEx . '$#', '\1', $file));
					}
				}
				closedir($dp);

sort($auth_plugins);
			}

$updated_auth_settings = false;
			$old_auth_config = array();
			foreach ($auth_plugins as $method)
			{
				if ($method && file_exists($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/auth/auth_' . $method . '.' . $phpEx))
				{
					include_once($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/auth/auth_' . $method . '.' . $phpEx);

$method = 'acp_' . $method;
					if (function_exists($method))
					{
						if ($fields = $method($this->new_config))
						{
							// Check if we need to create config fields for this plugin and save config when submit was pressed
							foreach ($fields['config'] as $field)
							{
								if (!isset($config[$field]))
								{
									set_config($field, '');
								}

if (!isset($cfg_array[$field]) || strpos($field, 'legend') !== false)
								{
									continue;
								}

$old_auth_config[$field] = $this->new_config[$field];
								$config_value = $cfg_array[$field];
								$this->new_config[$field] = $config_value;

if ($submit)
								{
									$updated_auth_settings = true;
									set_config($field, $config_value);
								}
							}
						}
						unset($fields);
					}
				}
			}

if ($submit && (($cfg_array['auth_method'] != $this->new_config['auth_method']) || $updated_auth_settings))
			{
				$method = basename($cfg_array['auth_method']);
				if ($method && in_array($method, $auth_plugins))
				{
					include_once($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/auth/auth_' . $method . '.' . $phpEx);

$method = 'init_' . $method;
					{
						if ($error = $method())
						{
							foreach ($old_auth_config as $config_name => $config_value)
							{
								set_config($config_name, $config_value);
							}
							trigger_error($error . adm_back_link($this->u_action), E_USER_WARNING);
						}
					}
					set_config('auth_method', basename($cfg_array['auth_method']));
				}
				else
				{
					trigger_error('NO_AUTH_PLUGIN', E_USER_ERROR);
				}
			}
		}

if ($submit)
		{
			add_log('admin', 'LOG_CONFIG_' . strtoupper($mode));

trigger_error($user->lang['CONFIG_UPDATED'] . adm_back_link($this->u_action));
		}

$this->tpl_name = 'acp_board';
		$this->page_title = $display_vars['title'];

$template->assign_vars(array(
			'L_TITLE'			=> $user->lang[$display_vars['title']],
			'L_TITLE_EXPLAIN'	=> $user->lang[$display_vars['title'] . '_EXPLAIN'],

'S_ERROR'			=> (sizeof($error)) ? true : false,
			'ERROR_MSG'			=> implode('<br />', $error),

'U_ACTION'			=> $this->u_action)
		);

// Output relevant page
		foreach ($display_vars['vars'] as $config_key => $vars)
		{
			if (!is_array($vars) && strpos($config_key, 'legend') === false)
			{
				continue;
			}

if (strpos($config_key, 'legend') !== false)
			{
				$template->assign_block_vars('options', array(
					'S_LEGEND'		=> true,
					'LEGEND'		=> (isset($user->lang[$vars])) ? $user->lang[$vars] : $vars)
				);

continue;
			}

$type = explode(':', $vars['type']);

$l_explain = '';
			if ($vars['explain'] && isset($vars['lang_explain']))
			{
				$l_explain = (isset($user->lang[$vars['lang_explain']])) ? $user->lang[$vars['lang_explain']] : $vars['lang_explain'];
			}
			else if ($vars['explain'])
			{
				$l_explain = (isset($user->lang[$vars['lang'] . '_EXPLAIN'])) ? $user->lang[$vars['lang'] . '_EXPLAIN'] : '';
			}

$content = build_cfg_template($type, $config_key, $this->new_config, $config_key, $vars);

if (empty($content))
			{
				continue;
			}

$template->assign_block_vars('options', array(
				'KEY'			=> $config_key,
				'TITLE'			=> (isset($user->lang[$vars['lang']])) ? $user->lang[$vars['lang']] : $vars['lang'],
				'S_EXPLAIN'		=> $vars['explain'],
				'TITLE_EXPLAIN'	=> $l_explain,
				'CONTENT'		=> $content,
				)
			);

unset($display_vars['vars'][$config_key]);
		}

if ($mode == 'auth')
		{
			$template->assign_var('S_AUTH', true);

{
				if ($method && file_exists($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/auth/auth_' . $method . '.' . $phpEx))
				{
					$method = 'acp_' . $method;
					{
						$fields = $method($this->new_config);

if ($fields['tpl'])
						{
							$template->assign_block_vars('auth_tpl', array(
								'TPL'	=> $fields['tpl'])
							);
						}
						unset($fields);
					}
				}
			}
		}
	}

/**
	* Select resized image link method
	*/
	function select_reimg_link_method($selected_value, $key)
	{
		global $user;

$link_method_ary = array('button' => 'REIMG_LINK_BUTTON', 'link' => 'REIMG_LINK_IMAGE', 'button_link' => 'REIMG_LINK_BOTH');
		$link_options = '';
		foreach ($link_method_ary as $link_mehod => $lang)
		{
			$selected = ($selected_value == $link_mehod) ? ' selected="selected"' : '';
			$link_options .= '<option value="' . $link_mehod . '"' . $selected . '>' . $user->lang[$lang] . '</option>';
		}

return $link_options;
	}

/**
	* Select resized image zoom method
	*/
	function select_reimg_zoom_method($selected_value, $key)
	{
		global $user, $phpbb_root_path;

$zoom_method_ary = array('' => 'DISABLED', '_default' => 'REIMG_ZOOM_DEFAULT', '_exturl' => 'REIMG_ZOOM_EXTURL', '_blank' => 'REIMG_ZOOM_BLANK', '_litebox' => 'REIMG_ZOOM_LITEBOX', '_litebox1' => 'REIMG_ZOOM_LITEBOX_1_1', '_litebox0' => 'REIMG_ZOOM_LITEBOX_RESIZED', '_highslide' => 'REIMG_ZOOM_HIGHSLIDE');
		$zoom_options = '';
		foreach ($zoom_method_ary as $zoom_method => $lang)
		{
			$disabled = '';
			//We need to check and see if the Highslide library actually exists before allowing the option to be selectable
			if ($zoom_method == '_highslide')
			{
				//We need one of the highslide js libraries
				if (!file_exists($phpbb_root_path . 'reimg/highslide/highslide-full.packed.js'))
				{
					$disabled = ' disabled';
				}
			}
			$selected = ($selected_value == $zoom_method) ? ' selected="selected"' : '';
			$zoom_options .= '<option value="' . $zoom_method . '"' . $selected . $disabled . '>' . $user->lang[$lang] . '</option>';
		}

return $zoom_options;
	}

/**
	* Select auth method
	*/
	function select_auth_method($selected_method, $key = '')
	{
		global $phpbb_root_path, $phpEx;

$auth_plugins = array();

$dp = @opendir($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/auth');

if (!$dp)
		{
			return '';
		}

while (($file = readdir($dp)) !== false)
		{
			if (preg_match('#^auth_(.*?)\.' . $phpEx . '$#', $file))
			{
				$auth_plugins[] = preg_replace('#^auth_(.*?)\.' . $phpEx . '$#', '\1', $file);
			}
		}
		closedir($dp);

sort($auth_plugins);

$auth_select = '';
		{
			$selected = ($selected_method == $method) ? ' selected="selected"' : '';
			$auth_select .= '<option value="' . $method . '"' . $selected . '>' . ucfirst($method) . '</option>';
		}

return $auth_select;
	}

/**
	* Select mail authentication method
	*/
	function mail_auth_select($selected_method, $key = '')
	{
		global $user;

$auth_methods = array('PLAIN', 'LOGIN', 'CRAM-MD5', 'DIGEST-MD5', 'POP-BEFORE-SMTP');
		$s_smtp_auth_options = '';

foreach ($auth_methods as $method)
		{
			$s_smtp_auth_options .= '<option value="' . $method . '"' . (($selected_method == $method) ? ' selected="selected"' : '') . '>' . $user->lang['SMTP_' . str_replace('-', '_', $method)] . '</option>';
		}

return $s_smtp_auth_options;
	}

/**
	* Select full folder action
	*/
	function full_folder_select($value, $key = '')
	{
		global $user;

return '<option value="1"' . (($value == 1) ? ' selected="selected"' : '') . '>' . $user->lang['DELETE_OLDEST_MESSAGES'] . '</option><option value="2"' . (($value == 2) ? ' selected="selected"' : '') . '>' . $user->lang['HOLD_NEW_MESSAGES_SHORT'] . '</option>';
	}

/**
	* Select ip validation
	*/
	function select_ip_check($value, $key = '')
	{
		$radio_ary = array(4 => 'ALL', 3 => 'CLASS_C', 2 => 'CLASS_B', 0 => 'NO_IP_VALIDATION');

return h_radio('config[ip_check]', $radio_ary, $value, $key);
	}

/**
	* Select referer validation
	*/
	function select_ref_check($value, $key = '')
	{
		$radio_ary = array(REFERER_VALIDATE_PATH => 'REF_PATH', REFERER_VALIDATE_HOST => 'REF_HOST', REFERER_VALIDATE_NONE => 'NO_REF_VALIDATION');

return h_radio('config[referer_validation]', $radio_ary, $value, $key);
	}
// BEGIN Topic Text Hover MOD
	function select_topic_text_hover_check($value, $key = '')
	{
		global $phpEx, $phpbb_root_path;
		include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/topic_text_hover.' . $phpEx);

$radio_ary = array(TOPIC_TEXT_HOVER_FIRST => 'TOPIC_TEXT_HOVER_FIRST', TOPIC_TEXT_HOVER_LAST => 'TOPIC_TEXT_HOVER_LAST', TOPIC_TEXT_HOVER_BOTH => 'TOPIC_TEXT_HOVER_BOTH');

return h_radio('config[hover_show]', $radio_ary, $value, $key);
	}
// END Topic Text Hover MOD

/**
	* Select account activation method
	*/
	function select_acc_activation($value, $key = '')
	{
		global $user, $config;

$radio_ary = array(USER_ACTIVATION_DISABLE => 'ACC_DISABLE', USER_ACTIVATION_NONE => 'ACC_NONE');
		if ($config['email_enable'])
		{
			$radio_ary += array(USER_ACTIVATION_SELF => 'ACC_USER', USER_ACTIVATION_ADMIN => 'ACC_ADMIN');
		}

return h_radio('config[require_activation]', $radio_ary, $value, $key);
	}

/**
	* Maximum/Minimum username length
	*/
	function username_length($value, $key = '')
	{
		global $user;

return '<input id="' . $key . '" type="text" size="3" maxlength="3" name="config[min_name_chars]" value="' . $value . '" /> ' . $user->lang['MIN_CHARS'] . '&nbsp;&nbsp;<input type="text" size="3" maxlength="3" name="config[max_name_chars]" value="' . $this->new_config['max_name_chars'] . '" /> ' . $user->lang['MAX_CHARS'];
	}

/**
	* Allowed chars in usernames
	*/
	function select_username_chars($selected_value, $key)
	{
		global $user;

$user_char_ary = array('USERNAME_CHARS_ANY', 'USERNAME_ALPHA_ONLY', 'USERNAME_ALPHA_SPACERS', 'USERNAME_LETTER_NUM', 'USERNAME_LETTER_NUM_SPACERS', 'USERNAME_ASCII');
		$user_char_options = '';
		foreach ($user_char_ary as $user_type)
		{
			$selected = ($selected_value == $user_type) ? ' selected="selected"' : '';
			$user_char_options .= '<option value="' . $user_type . '"' . $selected . '>' . $user->lang[$user_type] . '</option>';
		}

return $user_char_options;
	}

/**
	* Maximum/Minimum password length
	*/
	function password_length($value, $key)
	{
		global $user;

return '<input id="' . $key . '" type="text" size="3" maxlength="3" name="config[min_pass_chars]" value="' . $value . '" /> ' . $user->lang['MIN_CHARS'] . '&nbsp;&nbsp;<input type="text" size="3" maxlength="3" name="config[max_pass_chars]" value="' . $this->new_config['max_pass_chars'] . '" /> ' . $user->lang['MAX_CHARS'];
	}

/**
	* Required chars in passwords
	*/
	function select_password_chars($selected_value, $key)
	{
		global $user;

$pass_type_ary = array('PASS_TYPE_ANY', 'PASS_TYPE_CASE', 'PASS_TYPE_ALPHA', 'PASS_TYPE_SYMBOL');
		$pass_char_options = '';
		foreach ($pass_type_ary as $pass_type)
		{
			$selected = ($selected_value == $pass_type) ? ' selected="selected"' : '';
			$pass_char_options .= '<option value="' . $pass_type . '"' . $selected . '>' . $user->lang[$pass_type] . '</option>';
		}

return $pass_char_options;
	}

/**
	* Select bump interval
	*/
	function bump_interval($value, $key)
	{
		global $user;

$s_bump_type = '';
		$types = array('m' => 'MINUTES', 'h' => 'HOURS', 'd' => 'DAYS');
		foreach ($types as $type => $lang)
		{
			$selected = ($this->new_config['bump_type'] == $type) ? ' selected="selected"' : '';
			$s_bump_type .= '<option value="' . $type . '"' . $selected . '>' . $user->lang[$lang] . '</option>';
		}

return '<input id="' . $key . '" type="text" size="3" maxlength="4" name="config[bump_interval]" value="' . $value . '" />&nbsp;<select name="config[bump_type]">' . $s_bump_type . '</select>';
	}

/**
	* Board disable option and message
	*/
	function board_disable($value, $key)
	{
		global $user;

$radio_ary = array(1 => 'YES', 0 => 'NO');

return h_radio('config[board_disable]', $radio_ary, $value) . '<br /><input id="' . $key . '" type="text" name="config[board_disable_msg]" maxlength="255" size="40" value="' . $this->new_config['board_disable_msg'] . '" />';
	}

/**
	* Select default dateformat
	*/
	function dateformat_select($value, $key)
	{
		global $user, $config;

// Let the format_date function operate with the acp values
		$old_tz = $user->timezone;
		$old_dst = $user->dst;

$user->timezone = $config['board_timezone'];
		$user->dst = $config['board_dst'];

$dateformat_options = '';

foreach ($user->lang['dateformats'] as $format => $null)
		{
			$dateformat_options .= '<option value="' . $format . '"' . (($format == $value) ? ' selected="selected"' : '') . '>';
			$dateformat_options .= $user->format_date(time(), $format, false) . ((strpos($format, '|') !== false) ? $user->lang['VARIANT_DATE_SEPARATOR'] . $user->format_date(time(), $format, true) : '');
			$dateformat_options .= '</option>';
		}

$dateformat_options .= '<option value="custom"';
		if (!isset($user->lang['dateformats'][$value]))
		{
			$dateformat_options .= ' selected="selected"';
		}
		$dateformat_options .= '>' . $user->lang['CUSTOM_DATEFORMAT'] . '</option>';

// Reset users date options
		$user->timezone = $old_tz;
		$user->dst = $old_dst;

return "<select name=\"dateoptions\" id=\"dateoptions\" onchange=\"if (this.value == 'custom') { document.getElementById('" . addslashes($key) . "').value = '" . addslashes($value) . "'; } else { document.getElementById('" . addslashes($key) . "').value = this.value; }\">$dateformat_options</select>
		<input type=\"text\" name=\"config[$key]\" id=\"$key\" value=\"$value\" maxlength=\"30\" />";
	}

/**
	* Select multiple forums
	*/
	function select_news_forums($value, $key)
	{
		global $user, $config;

$forum_list = make_forum_select(false, false, true, true, true, false, true);

// Build forum options
		$s_forum_options = '<select id="' . $key . '" name="' . $key . '[]" multiple="multiple">';
		foreach ($forum_list as $f_id => $f_row)
		{
			$f_row['selected'] = phpbb_optionget(FORUM_OPTION_FEED_NEWS, $f_row['forum_options']);

$s_forum_options .= '<option value="' . $f_id . '"' . (($f_row['selected']) ? ' selected="selected"' : '') . (($f_row['disabled']) ? ' disabled="disabled" class="disabled-option"' : '') . '>' . $f_row['padding'] . $f_row['forum_name'] . '</option>';
		}
		$s_forum_options .= '</select>';

return $s_forum_options;
	}

function select_exclude_forums($value, $key)
	{
		global $user, $config;

$forum_list = make_forum_select(false, false, true, false, false, false, true);

// Build forum options
		$s_forum_options = '<select id="' . $key . '" name="' . $key . '[]" multiple="multiple">';
		foreach ($forum_list as $f_id => $f_row)
		{
			$f_row['selected'] = phpbb_optionget(FORUM_OPTION_FEED_EXCLUDE, $f_row['forum_options']);

$s_forum_options .= '<option value="' . $f_id . '"' . (($f_row['selected']) ? ' selected="selected"' : '') . (($f_row['disabled']) ? ' disabled="disabled" class="disabled-option"' : '') . '>' . $f_row['padding'] . $f_row['forum_name'] . '</option>';
		}
		$s_forum_options .= '</select>';

return $s_forum_options;
	}

function store_feed_forums($option, $key)
	{
		global $db, $cache;

// Get key
		$values = request_var($key, array(0 => 0));

// Empty option bit for all forums
		$sql = 'UPDATE ' . FORUMS_TABLE . '
			SET forum_options = forum_options - ' . (1 << $option) . '
			WHERE ' . $db->sql_bit_and('forum_options', $option, '<> 0');
		$db->sql_query($sql);

// Already emptied for all...
		if (sizeof($values))
		{
			// Set for selected forums
			$sql = 'UPDATE ' . FORUMS_TABLE . '
				SET forum_options = forum_options + ' . (1 << $option) . '
				WHERE ' . $db->sql_in_set('forum_id', $values);
			$db->sql_query($sql);
		}

// Empty sql cache for forums table because options changed
		$cache->destroy('sql', FORUMS_TABLE);
	}

}

?>
sirpereira

Post by sirpereira »

DavidIQ wrote:
sirpereira wrote:Guys, what changes do I need to make to install this on ca_gen2 theme?
Don't know. You need to look at your template files and figure out if it's based on subsilver2 or prosilver. Whichever of the two it's based on then the style changes pertaining to that style are what you need to apply.
Where can I check that? In which files?

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”