Donations

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
drzflow15

Re: Donations

Post by drzflow15 »

ok i installed everything correctly and i see the top poster text in my forum but how do users donate? do i have to get a donate button from paypal or something?
Ashley.S.
Name: Ashley .S.

Post by Ashley.S. »

drzflow15 wrote:ok i installed everything correctly and i see the top poster text in my forum but how do users donate? do i have to get a donate button from paypal or something?
Good Question, I would also like to know this too
Regards,
-Ashley.S. [ PurephpBB Founder ]
drzflow15

Post by drzflow15 »

anyone?
drzflow15

Post by drzflow15 »

Ashley.S. wrote:
drzflow15 wrote:ok i installed everything correctly and i see the top poster text in my forum but how do users donate? do i have to get a donate button from paypal or something?
Turns out you manually have to add the donators manually through ACP then it will show in the list...

USELESS mod if you ask me
Ashley.S.
Name: Ashley .S.

Post by Ashley.S. »

drzflow15 wrote:
Ashley.S. wrote:
Turns out you manually have to add the donators manually through ACP then it will show in the list...

USELESS mod if you ask me
hmmm...looks like it's back to buggy incomplete advanced paypal donations mod then for me :(
Regards,
-Ashley.S. [ PurephpBB Founder ]
nwofearless

Post by nwofearless »

Ive managed to mod the existing mod to pick up the data stored in php_donation_data as part of the Advanced Donation Mod (http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 27&start=0)

So that the donations table in the ACP now shows name, email, paypal transaction id, payment date and amount.

If anyone wants to know the details ill try and post up the changes i made.

Im sure more can be modded to it, along with listing the last 10 donors as well as top 10
-[Nwo]- ƒearless

AFK Manager Mod
chuckf2000

Post by chuckf2000 »

I installed this mod on my board via automod. At the end of the installation, it said everything went okay. Now no one can get into the board. I guess I have to do something to the database. I'm not sure how to correct it. This is the error we get when we try to get onto the board:

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table 'chuckf200_phpbb.phpbb3_donations' doesn't exist [1146]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
You're invited to help us grow our online community at: http://www.GroupHugForum.com
updown

Post by updown »

nwofearless

Post by nwofearless »

chuckf2000 wrote:Table 'chuckf200_phpbb.phpbb3_donations' doesn't exist [1146]
You could edit includes/constants.php
and change

Code: Select all

define('DONATIONS_TABLE',				$table_prefix . 'donations');
to

define('DONATIONS_TABLE',				'chuckf200_phpbb_donations');
or whatever your table is actually named
-[Nwo]- ƒearless

AFK Manager Mod
nwofearless

Post by nwofearless »

Here are my modifications to the original mod. I was a hack tbh, so download and review the changes. The original files have been altered as well to reflect the new changes to integrate and 'see' the Advanced PayPal MODs data.

Ive only had it up an running a short time, but it seems to work, so if there are any errors or functionality that is not working, let me know, ill try and fix if i can - my php knowledge is limited as im only a beginner.

If the original author wishes to integrate my changes or take bits out or use any parts of the mod/hack that i have done, that is cool. All credit must go to the orignal author as ive only modded a few bits of code that he originally created.
Attachments

[The extension zip has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

-[Nwo]- ƒearless

AFK Manager Mod
Hippie459MN

Post by Hippie459MN »

nwofearless wrote:Here are my modifications to the original mod. I was a hack tbh, so download and review the changes. The original files have been altered as well to reflect the new changes to integrate and 'see' the Advanced PayPal MODs data.

Ive only had it up an running a short time, but it seems to work, so if there are any errors or functionality that is not working, let me know, ill try and fix if i can - my php knowledge is limited as im only a beginner.

If the original author wishes to integrate my changes or take bits out or use any parts of the mod/hack that i have done, that is cool. All credit must go to the orignal author as ive only modded a few bits of code that he originally created.
I will try this and report back. :D Will it automatically add my existing members that donated or just new ones?
nwofearless

Post by nwofearless »

Hi Hippie459MN,

It will read from the Advanced PayPal Mod's existing table, so if you have been using that, its just a table view in the ACP of this.
-[Nwo]- ƒearless

AFK Manager Mod
Hippie459MN

Post by Hippie459MN »

Sounds great. :D Will try it out. :D
Hippie459MN

Post by Hippie459MN »

nwofearless wrote:Hi Hippie459MN,

It will read from the Advanced PayPal Mod's existing table, so if you have been using that, its just a table view in the ACP of this.
Sorry it took so long to reply but installed and worked great. I did have to change the table name in the functions_display.php as my table does not contain phpbb_ and it was giving me errors.

One little thing I noticed, why is it that some of the donators emails show up and not the username when viewing the top 10 donors? I don't know if it was due to your mod or the original authors mod. I will have to take a look at it later. For now I removed the top ten from the index page. Other than that, Just what I was looking for. :D
Euthan

Post by Euthan »

Well, now my admin cp is royalled screwed.
get this error and nothing shows

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/common.php:1)

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”