Signature Image Check

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
PinoyEngine™

Re: Signature Image Check

Post by PinoyEngine™ » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:07 pm

for what is update?

thanks,.

RMcGirr83
Recognised Extension Developer
Name: Rich McGirr

Post by RMcGirr83 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:32 pm

Fixes an ACP function.
In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists - Eric Hoffer
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beer
All requests for support via PM will be ignored

spaceace

Post by spaceace » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:45 pm

awesome mod. great work RMcGirr83 :D

this should have been standard in phpbb3 a long time ago ;)

WoodburyMan

Post by WoodburyMan » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:02 pm

I'm having a issue setting up this mod on our 3.0.6 board.... I edited the file accordingly however when I go into ACP to the Sig Settings section.. I get this:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 352: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'acp_board::max_sig_img_size' was given
Also... I see refferences to db_install.php in this thread.. but there was no such file included in the release. I'm thinking the variables for the mod were not added to the database and it's freaking out when it cant find them.

RMcGirr83
Recognised Extension Developer
Name: Rich McGirr

Post by RMcGirr83 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:42 pm

WoodburyMan wrote:I'm having a issue setting up this mod on our 3.0.6 board.... I edited the file accordingly however when I go into ACP to the Sig Settings section.. I get this:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 352: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'acp_board::max_sig_img_size' was given
You installed the mod incorrectly, particularly this part
sic_acp.jpg
sic_acp.jpg (34.19 KiB) Viewed 712 times
Note the bracket
Also... I see refferences to db_install.php in this thread.. but there was no such file included in the release. I'm thinking the variables for the mod were not added to the database and it's freaking out when it cant find them.
The db_install file is no longer part of the mod as users were getting errors of "entry already exists" when setting in the ACP so it was removed.
In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists - Eric Hoffer
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beer
All requests for support via PM will be ignored

WoodburyMan

Post by WoodburyMan » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:59 pm

Thanks! Wow. So it wasn't that I did that section wrong.. It was I missed that and the step before it. I edited the file the first time through completely with all steps, then kept having php errors around the line with the 2nd error. I ended up reverting to the original file and playing till I got it right, and only did the first two edits for that file. WHen the error went away I thought it was something else wrong since I had it in my head I had done all steps. :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the quick support! Amazing mod!!!

DavidIQ
Customisations Team Leader
Customisations Team Leader
Name: David Colón

Signature Image Check

Post by DavidIQ » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:03 am

MOD Updated to version 1.0.2
See first post for Download Link
Apply to become a Jr. Extension Validator
My extensions | In need of phpBB services? | Was I helpful today?
No unsolicited PMs unless you're planning on asking for paid help.

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”