I have actually been rewriting the function that does the actual hammering, but the error handling is suppose to be better.nasadows wrote:You may make a point there I haven't test again but in my view I guess because in the bann list I left some blank lines
I select accounts from the Memberlist, Inactive accounts do not appear in that, so if an inactive account somehow gets in the way, I'm wondering why
Just tell it so the modders will have more clue fixing it tonight
For now, just avoid hammering users that have not activated yet until 1.1, unless someone wants to make a patch for it now.
I have some more info on 1.1, this is the final feature list of features that are being implemented:
- Ban Hammer accessible via ACP
- Ban Hammer accessible via MCP
- ACP Configuration
- Assign Trash Can Forum, instead of deletion
- Assign rank to give hammered members
- Set predefined Ban reasons
- Three new Permissions
- a_hammer_ban - If an admin can use the Ban Hammer
- a_hammer_settings - If an admin can configure the settings
- m_hammer_ban - if a moderator can use the Ban Hammer
- Stop Forum Spam integration - A more last minute feature, but it will have the abilty to automatically report Hammered Users.
- Error Handling - The current version really has nothing aside from "You can't ban the founder" in terms of error handling, but this new version will be more user friendly in that department.
- Ability to define a usernote - to give to everyone as the Hammering is taking place
- Archive spammer's PMs - to posts in the "trash forum"