Post models

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
Elglobo
Former Team Member
Name: Mickaël SALFATI

Re: Post models

Post by Elglobo » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:33 am

Bogey wrote:I have a problem here... I can't find an ACP thing anywhere... I ran the install file and everything, but I can't find where in ACP is the models module...
Do you search Welll in System tab, under Manage report/denial reasons ?
phpBB-Services.com: L'hébergement et l'assistance de votre forum phpBB en toute tranquillité.

Bogey

Post by Bogey » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:23 pm

Elglobo wrote:
Bogey wrote:I have a problem here... I can't find an ACP thing anywhere... I ran the install file and everything, but I can't find where in ACP is the models module...
Alright... I found that in ACP but I can't find anywhere in post topic how to get one... I refreshed the template/theme/imageset and I also purged the cache... it's not there.

Elglobo
Former Team Member

Post by Elglobo » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:32 pm

Bogey wrote:
Elglobo wrote:
Alright... I found that in ACP but I can't find anywhere in post topic how to get one... I refreshed the template/theme/imageset and I also purged the cache... it's not there.
Check the MOD description, you have to set permissions ;)
phpBB-Services.com: L'hébergement et l'assistance de votre forum phpBB en toute tranquillité.

Bogey

Post by Bogey » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:45 pm

Elglobo wrote:
Bogey wrote:
Elglobo wrote:
Check the MOD description, you have to set permissions ;)
I did. I set all permissions to administrator group to be able to use them... I can't find them anywhere.

Bogey

Post by Bogey » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:48 pm

Nevermind, I cleared the cache and refreshed everything again and it worked... I don't know why it required it twice but... works now.

What would be nice is if I could use constants in the model.

Like {USERNAME} would be the user in the post above and {O_USERNAME} would be the user who started the topic...

{DATE} for todays date in the board date format

Elglobo
Former Team Member

Post by Elglobo » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:54 pm

Bogey wrote:What would be nice is if I could use constants in the model.
Like {USERNAME} would be the user in the post above and {O_USERNAME} would be the user who started the topic...

{DATE} for todays date in the board date format
In the next version of this MOD always in development ;)

Bogey

Post by Bogey » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Awesome!

Garfield312

Post by Garfield312 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:08 pm

krlsedu wrote:hello, I'm the problem here, installed everything according to the install, but I Permissions settings, but the models do not appear in the post or mp!

Excuse my English!
I've got nearly the same problem (including a bad English ;-)).

Since four hours, I am searching for a way to give the necessary rights to my moderators. Four hours! I just hate the right management in phpBB 3, it's really driving me crazy :?

After hours of searching, I found a way - but I don't know, how I did this! - to give myself as admin the rights. 6 years of experience with phpBB, and I feel to stupid to understand this :evil:

Please help me, before I throw my computer out of the window :oops:

EDIT:
After trying some more without having a plan I found a way... by editing all 100 subforums and givin' the usergroup "global moderators" the roll "full access" (which I've edited in before to have the rights to use the post models).

Couldn't be more difficult :roll:

krlsedu

Post by krlsedu » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:53 pm

krlsedu wrote:hello, I'm the problem here, installed everything according to the install, but I Permissions settings, but the models do not appear in the post or mp!

Excuse my English!
I found my problem! I was thinking that the permissions were to be set on users, when in fact, was to be set in the permissions of the users forums, excuse my ignorance, and the delay to post the result!

SoonerDude

Post by SoonerDude » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:29 pm

I'd like to have it where the language selection is not visible when the users are creating a new post. We are all english speaking and I think it would look cleaner without it. How can I keep that from showing up when creating a new post?

How it currently looks:

How I want it to look:

sevenalive
Translator
Name: Robert

Post by sevenalive » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Agreed. I think that option needs to be removed. In fact, with the proposed option of forcing a template on a post and/or automatically inserting a template based on the forum the post resides, this would be an needed option. Normally if you have a multi-language site, you have different forums for different languages.

To solve the problem until an update is released, you can find the edits where the box is added and remove it.

Elglobo
Former Team Member

Post by Elglobo » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:54 pm

This box will be removed automatically in the next release ;)

mctoms
Name: Thomas

Post by mctoms » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:50 am

Hi!
I have style of rockettheme.com and in their files i can't find one of file... could anyone help me? support of rockettheme can't help me :(

styles/prosilver/template/posting_editor.html

this i can't find. whare can i add this code:?

Code: Select all

Find

Tip: This may be a partial find and not the whole line.
Code:Select all

<!-- IF CAPTCHA_TEMPLATE and S_CONFIRM_CODE -->

Add before

Tip: Add these lines on a new blank line before the preceding line(s) to find.
Code:Select all

<!-- IF S_AUTH_MODEL -->
	<dl style="clear: left;">
		<dt><label>{L_MODELS_POST}:</label></dt>
		<dd id="refresh_id">{S_LANGUAGE}&nbsp;{S_POST_MODEL}&nbsp;{BUTTON}</dd>
	</dl>
	<!-- ENDIF -->
Regards

Elglobo
Former Team Member

Post by Elglobo » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:41 am

Hi mctoms,

Put a link to download your posting_editor.hml file and I'll take a look ;)

rtomo
Name: Rottenbacher Tamás

Post by rtomo » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:59 am

Hello!

When i'm selected the modell, the mod automatic write in textare?

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”