Fancy jQuery Captcha

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
sleevedbiker

Re: Fancy jQuery Captcha

Post by sleevedbiker »

ok, thanks. It shows up now. BUT... if i create an account without even doing anything to the capcha it will create it. Am I still missing something, or ist the Captcha just for show?
You ride with an outlaw, You die with an outlaw
sleevedbiker

Post by sleevedbiker »

it works fine now accept... it says birthday required and theres no birthday field anymore in the registry
Eriamjh1138

Post by Eriamjh1138 »

I just installed this CAPTCHA because the reCAPTCHA allowed a couple spambots through recently so i am assuming it is broken/cracked.

I used the download link in the first post, so I hope that it was the most recent version of the mod. It appears to work properly and installation was a breeze.

Update: A few hours later, I get spam. This CAPTCHA appears to be broken.
Marcus Wendel

Post by Marcus Wendel »

I did not receive very good results with this captcha eiter, unfortunately it also caused problems for the (admittedly few) visitors who wanted to join but do not have javascript activated.

/Marcus
Eriamjh1138

Post by Eriamjh1138 »

Marcus Wendel wrote:I did not receive very good results with this captcha eiter, unfortunately it also caused problems for the (admittedly few) visitors who wanted to join but do not have javascript activated.

/Marcus
As far as I'm concerned, if someone chooses to have it off, they can activate it for the registration process. But since this system didn't stop the spammers, I won't be using it anyway.

I looked for a configuration and couldn't find any. Am I missing something?
sleevedbiker

Post by sleevedbiker »

i have been using this for a week, the first 5 days there was NO spam, then today i hav ebeen getting ALOT. This may have been beaten, ause i doubt 10 HUMANS are gonna waste their time on my forum to spam
oobie11

Post by oobie11 »

For some reason, when go to the register screen is is only showing the book icon for all five and asking for something else (see attachment). What could be the problem?
Attachments
All Books
All Books
Picture 1.png (17.66 KiB) Viewed 3080 times
wana4329

Post by wana4329 »

Hi,

I use this plugin but i have this problem :roll:

You exceeded the maximum allowed number of login attempts. In addition to your username and password you now also have to enter the confirm code from the image you see below.

.... but i can't see the confirm code image ???

My version is phpbb 3.0.6 and style updated 3.0.6

With other captcha no problem

Thank you ;)
anybloodyid

Post by anybloodyid »

Installed this, can see it in the ACP but it's not showing on the registration page?

Yet when I try to register I get this message
Please drag the required item to the drop area

But I can't as it's not showing?

Using phpBB 3.0.6
Board Poem-n-Verse
Ahri89

Post by Ahri89 »

how i can translate this mod?
MODs translated to Spanish: ACP Add User MOD, ACP Announcement Centre, Advertisement Management, Custom Profile Fields, Update Reminder, Flood time setting per forum, MOD Version Check, Posting template, Prune Log, Simple Trash Bin, TinyPic Plugin, User Reminder, View Profile, View your topics, and more...

Sorry for my bad english xD
Ahri89

Post by Ahri89 »

u.u i love this mod but i need help with the translation yo spanish. how to edit the text of the images?
MODs translated to Spanish: ACP Add User MOD, ACP Announcement Centre, Advertisement Management, Custom Profile Fields, Update Reminder, Flood time setting per forum, MOD Version Check, Posting template, Prune Log, Simple Trash Bin, TinyPic Plugin, User Reminder, View Profile, View your topics, and more...

mtotheikle

Post by mtotheikle »

The translation aspect is not working completely for this MOD yet until next version. If you read back a few pages, someone mentioned how you could translate pretty much everything.
New to phpBB3? Want to learn about programing? Then phpBB Academy is the place for you!

No support via PM, I will not respond!

Ahri89

Post by Ahri89 »

mtotheikle wrote:The translation aspect is not working completely for this MOD yet until next version. If you read back a few pages, someone mentioned how you could translate pretty much everything.
I waiting for next version.

Thanks!

Rollois

Post by Rollois »

Hello,

I have installed this mod on my PHP 3.0.7 PL1 forum.

I see the Captcha. However, If I drag and drop an item to the box, I need 4 to 5 tries before it works.

Also, if I don't drag anything in the box, I am able to submit a new Post.

Is there something I missed?

If you have any questions please ask!

You may try on: http://forum.maxgweb.com
spaceace

Post by spaceace »

has anyone actually made a template for subsilver2 based styles yet?

i've been trying to make one and it works and looks fine in firefox but it won't work in IE. it looks fine in IE but don't work.

i'm working with avalonblue style, and using the templates from prosilver in that style looks kinda crappy.

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”