phpBB Statistics

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
Shturmfogell

Re: phpBB Statistics

Post by Shturmfogell »

I have a different CMS installed with phpbb3 on a site. Can i make this mod work on that CMS too?
Marc
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader
Name: Marc

Post by Marc »

I think you won't be able to install it for the CMS, but rather for phpBB3. Is phpBB3 still kind of standalone?
joejv4

Post by joejv4 »

I must be totally missing something here. I used AutoMOD to install this. I now have settings for statistics show up in the MODS tab of ACP, but have no place to actually view any of the stats.

Any ideas what it might be that wasn't covered in the modx file that I need to do manually?
Abera

Post by Abera »

joejv4 wrote:I must be totally missing something here. I used AutoMOD to install this. I now have settings for statistics show up in the MODS tab of ACP, but have no place to actually view any of the stats.

Any ideas what it might be that wasn't covered in the modx file that I need to do manually?
Did you set the permissions up?
joejv4

Post by joejv4 »

What permissions do I need to set?

Statistics shows up on both my .MODS tab and on my System tab in ACP, giving me the ability to configure the statistics mod, but I can not find anyplace to actually view the statistics. I just went through and double checked that I did all of the file copies and file edits correctly.

What am I overlooking?
manuxtreme

Post by manuxtreme »

I updated to the latest version from 1.0.0 and now I am getting this errors when I post a message

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /statistics/includes/functions.php on line 1717: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /statistics/includes/functions.php on line 1738: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/offsider/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php:3504) in /home/offsider/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php on line 4338

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/offsider/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php:3504) in /home/offsider/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php on line 4340

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/offsider/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php:3504) in /home/offsider/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php on line 4341

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/offsider/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php:3504) in /home/offsider/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php on line 4342
The post goes through though and I am on Phpbb3.0.6
Marc
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Post by Marc »

How many posts does your board have?

Open your ACP and click on the .MODS-Tab. After that click on "Miscellaneous Statistics" in the left sidebar and change "Recount BBCodes and Smilies" to Yes. Click on "Submit" and browse to the Miscellaneous Statistics. It might take a while until the page is finished loading, as some initial stats data is being set up. After that, the error should be gone. If the Miscellaneous Statistics time out, the BBCode and Smiley Statistics don't work with your board. Then you will have to remove the following code from posting.php:

/** Start phpBB Statistics
            *    send BBCode and smiley count to the DB
            */
            if(!function_exists('save_bbcode_smiley_count'))
            {
                include($phpbb_root_path . 'statistics/includes/functions.' . $phpEx);
            }
            save_bbcode_smiley_count($data, $mode);
            //    End phpBB Statistics 
joejv4

Post by joejv4 »

HOW do I view these statistics? I can configure them, but see no place to view them?

I have double and triple checked my edits and uploads, and am at a loss as to how to use this mod.
Configuration shows up in the .MODS-tab, On the System tab I show everything installed and enabled. But I can't find anyplace to view the stats.
Marc
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Post by Marc »

Make sure your admin group is able to view the statistics. You can edit the group's permissions under the permission tab in the ACP. The statistics permissions can be found under the miscellaneous permissions.
joejv4

Post by joejv4 »

Thank you - I found it and turned it on. All is working as it should. Great Mod!!!!

Thanks again,

Joe
Prince2

Post by Prince2 »

Hello, i have installed de mod successfully, but i am using

Prosilver as template and bridgesilver as a theme !

Now is my problem that this aint working the stats page is loaded but without any layout

Does somebody know how i can change this ? :?
Attachments
opmaak.jpg
opmaak.jpg (61.5 KiB) Viewed 3779 times
noelcrowley

Post by noelcrowley »

I am getting this error when I try to run the installer

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mssql_odbc ]

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'IF'. [37000]

SQL

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS phpbb_stats_config

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mssql_odbc.php
LINE: 165
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: install/install_functions.php
LINE: 159
CALL: dbal_mssql_odbc->sql_query()

FILE: install/install_functions.php
LINE: 124
CALL: stats_drop_table()

FILE: install/install_install.php
LINE: 115
CALL: stats_create_table()

FILE: install/install_install.php
LINE: 73
CALL: install_install->load_schema()

FILE: install/index.php
LINE: 252
CALL: install_install->main()

FILE: install/index.php
LINE: 53
CALL: module->load()
marian0810
Former Team Member
Name: Marian

Post by marian0810 »

I love your mod, but I'm having two small problems with the monthly statistics.
The first is that I can't seem to view only the year 2009, whenever I select that it shows all the previous years too. Also when I select another year it works properly but it still says "The following statistics are shown for the year 2009" :?

And second, when I choose "all" I get this debug error:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/stats/stats_periodic.php on line 300: Undefined index: October 2000
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/stats/stats_periodic.php on line 300: Undefined index: topics
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/stats/stats_periodic.php on line 314: Undefined index: posts
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/stats/stats_periodic.php on line 338: Undefined index: user_reg
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/stats/stats_periodic.php on line 347: Undefined index: user_reg
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/stats/stats_periodic.php on line 392: Undefined index: user_reg
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/stats/stats_periodic.php on line 393: Undefined index: user_reg
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/stats/stats_periodic.php on line 394: Undefined index: user_reg
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/stats/stats_periodic.php on line 395: Undefined index: user_reg
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4335: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3495)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4337: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3495)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4338: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3495)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4339: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3495)
What does it mean and what can I do about it?
You and me, time and space. You watch us run!
Marc
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Post by Marc »

@noelcrowley:
I'll try to fix this for the next release.
For now, just delete this part of install/install_functions.php:

if ($drop == true)
    {
        stats_drop_table($table);
    } 
@marian0810: I'll take a look at it and report back to you.
Marc
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Post by Marc »

@marian0810:
It seems like you have a topic that was created before the board starttime. The statistics don't expect something like that to happen, which is why you get an error. I'll see what I can do.

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”