phpBB Statistics

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
Marc
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader
Name: Marc

Re: phpBB Statistics

Post by Marc »

The current phpBB code design requires code edits for most MODs, therefore I can't provide a MOD without any edits. The only edit you can leave out is the edit of posting.php, although that will give you only a static count of the miscellaneous statistics that will not update unless you set it to yes in the acp.

erick_p

Post by erick_p »

Actually I need to know the following stats:

1. For each thread, which user has read it. (Full listing of users)
2. For each attachment, which user has downloaded it. (Full listing of users)

In the demo of "php statistics" all I see is "Top 10" of some things.

Marc
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Post by Marc »

With phpBB Statistics I'm trying to retrieve all the info from phpBB's database. phpBB does not save this info the database, so this is currently not possible. What you want sound more like a User log MOD, you might want to look for that.

exsyfg

Post by exsyfg »

Hi Marc,

I've installed this mod on my board, but got a timeout during the installation on the script as it took more as 30 seconds (after the DB-update). The statistics seem to run more or less as it should, only i receive following error when posting a new message:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /statistics/includes/functions.php on line 1717: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /statistics/includes/functions.php on line 1738: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /statistics/includes/functions.php on line 1782: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /statistics/includes/functions.php on line 1788: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /statistics/includes/functions.php on line 1813: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Can you help me on this please?

Thanks in advance,
Franky.

darkonia

Post by darkonia »

when comes the arcade addon?
MMOG-Heaven - Das Gaming Portal
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.

Marc
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Post by Marc »

I currently have to learn for a few tests next week, so it will take a little bit more time. The new add-ons will only work with the next version, which I'm currently still working on. It'll take a little bit more time, but I'll try to get it done in the next 2 weeks.
But as you all know, it's done when it's done. ;)

darkonia

Post by darkonia »

yes, thx for your fast reply :mrgreen:
MMOG-Heaven - Das Gaming Portal
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.

bstevens

Post by bstevens »

Hi,
I apologize if I am not asking in the right place. I inherited a board from our former IT admin. I have been trying to learn about phpbb. I managed to install phpbb statistics and form some reason I cant seem to find the results area. As far as I can tell, everything seems to be enabled. Any help is much appreciated.

-Brian

Marc
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Post by Marc »

You need to set the permissions:
http://www.m-a-styles.de/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=153

bstevens

Post by bstevens »

Ok,
I verified that the permissions are set, just like the screen shots. I still cant find the area where to pull the stats. Is it supposed to be under the admin control panel under one of the tabs? I saw the demo, and I am pretty clueless here. I appreciate your help, as this is a learning process for me. Thanks!

-Brian

Marc
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Post by Marc »

If you are allowed to see the statistics, there is a link in the navbar that is pointing to the statistics page.
At least if you modified your style as instructed in the install files.

Ciao121

Post by Ciao121 »

I think this mod can't be installed on big forums. During install there is a query (SELECT post_text FROM phpbb_posts) that's almost impossible to be run via web installer on a very big forum (ie 5.000.000 posts).
Apri il tuo forum gratuito in 1 minuto.

Marc
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Post by Marc »

That issue is already fixed in the SVN and it will be added to the next version.

Ciao121

Post by Ciao121 »

fine! ;)
Apri il tuo forum gratuito in 1 minuto.

Neoxxx

Post by Neoxxx »

Avaible for phpbb 3.0.7 PL1?

When I install apper this error:

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Duplicate entry '[/url' for key 'PRIMARY' [1062]

SQL

INSERT INTO phpbb_stats_bbcodes (bbcode, bbcode_count) VALUES ('[/url', 15560)

BACKTRACE

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”