Legend Repositioning

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
bigwookie

Re: Legend Repositioning

Post by bigwookie »

Hi, I've installed this mod on my site running 3.0.7-PL1 but I'm getting a white page when using the up/down buttons. I believe I've edited the files correctly and run the setup php so any help would be appreciated.

This is the url for the white page;

Code: Select all

http://www.soe-squad.com/forums/adm/index.php?i=groups&sid=6b5c2095e2508649a1e6da5ef1feb0f5&icat=12&mode=manage&action=move_down&g=6
Tom
Former Team Member
Name: Tom

Post by Tom »

White pages usually mean that you have PHP errors disabled. If so, could you please check your server's error logs (if you have access to them) and post any errors that might pertain to the group management panel in the ACP? Seeing the error will make it much easier to diagnose the problem.
Tom C. - Former Moderator Team Member
phpBB3 Smiley Pak Generator | Legend Repositioning MOD | My GitHub | My Site
bigwookie

Post by bigwookie »

I'm probably doing something wrong here, I downloaded my servers error log which I haven't done in the many years of using the same host/server and is 930mb file but I can't open it.

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”