phpBB Gallery

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
craig175
Name: Craig Laughton

Re: phpBB Gallery

Post by craig175 »

Hi nickvergessen,
ran the update and completed succesfully, however still have the same error on creation of a new album

Cheers :cry:
panhead

Post by panhead »

How (or better where in the settings) can I change that guests have to fill in a confirmation code before uploading?
nickvergessen
Former Team Member
Name: Joas Schilling

Post by nickvergessen »

it is automatically in 1.0.5 there is no way to disable that ;)
No Support via PM
panhead

Post by panhead »

That exlplains why I couldn't find it :D
bibiken

Post by bibiken »

hi nick,
i mean user A uses user B's image in A's post. The thing is that I don't want user A place user's B image. That's not fair for B. I just want to know how to set that permission.
Thanks
keith10456

Post by keith10456 »

bibiken wrote:hi nick,
i mean user A uses user B's image in A's post. The thing is that I don't want user A place user's B image. That's not fair for B. I just want to know how to set that permission.
Thanks
Are you referring to images in B's Personal Gallery or the images that he/she added to the Public Gallery? If there in the Public Gallery then that's what the Public Gallery is for.
Boyobejamin

Post by Boyobejamin »

Hey Nick,

Congratulations on getting your mod approved not too long ago, it must feel awesome! I've played with it a bit on my site and will be referring people to it.

Also,I have a question lol. Is there a way to allow everyone in a group, with the appropriate permissions to upload photo's, to select more than one photo at a time when uploading photo's to an album?

Thanks in advance! :)
panzerfaust

Post by panzerfaust »

nickvergessen wrote:
silverstorm wrote:
panzerfaust wrote:I have two gallery tabs in the user control panel-how do I delete one?
same thing happen in my forum too.
That was asked several times:
Go to ACP > System > Administration-Control-Panel > MODs>

There you can delete one of them.

I did see this question before and did remove the double gallery tab in the MOD control area but I am talking about the user command post area there are two gallery tabs in there and I can't really see where I would delete the one?

See I have deleted this one on the left side- leaving just the one.
(A clearer description of how to do this would have helped ;) )

My question is how do I gain access to deleting the one in my user control panel. I don't see how to do it?

I also have a question about a post I saw on another board that frames my question perfectly
can anyone suggest software for downloading pictures from a website, bulk downloader
thanks
Is the gallery susceptible to this kind of software for example or Site sucker etc.?
Boyobejamin

Post by Boyobejamin »

To delete it from the UCP? That's easy, just go to the ACP > System > MODULE MANAGEMENT > User Control Panel and click delete (or the red X) next to phpBB Gallery. If you get an error, go back, click on the phpBB Gallery link in the Module management > UCP section and delete everything in there and try again.

It would be nice to have some copyright protection on our photo's, if it's available with phpBB Gallery I'd like to know how to use it too.
panzerfaust

Post by panzerfaust »

Boyobejamin wrote:To delete it from the UCP? That's easy, just go to the ACP > System > MODULE MANAGEMENT > User Control Panel and click delete (or the red X) next to phpBB Gallery. If you get an error, go back, click on the phpBB Gallery link in the Module management > UCP section and delete everything in there and try again.

It would be nice to have some copyright protection on our photo's, if it's available with phpBB Gallery I'd like to know how to use it too.
Thanks!- That was pretty good!, Cheers ;)
Tufduc

Post by Tufduc »

thanks!
Cheers,

Tufduc
panhead

Post by panhead »

I'd like to change the name of the owner/uploader of an image. Can I just update the image_username and image_username_clean fields?
Fantom3D

Post by Fantom3D »

Hi again. :)
Fantom3D wrote:After successful installation of gallery mod I have troubles with registration of new users. After filling all fields they see such error:

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'OR user_id IN (1110, 276, 2)' at line 2 [1064]

SQL

SELECT user_id, username, user_email, user_lang, user_jabber, user_notify_type FROM phpbb_users OR user_id IN (1110, 276, 2)

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 174
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_error()

FILE: includes/functions_dap.php
LINE: 505
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: includes/ucp/ucp_register.php
LINE: 437
CALL: dap->notify_admin_dupe_ips()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 507
CALL: ucp_register->main()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 802
CALL: p_master->load_active()

FILE: ucp.php
LINE: 71
CALL: p_master->load()

Gallery is working fine.
forum version: 3.0.6
mysql verison: 5.0.89
You can see this trouble on my forum - http://abonentik.ru/ucp.php?mode=register :?
4ndr01d

Post by 4ndr01d »

Hi everyone.

I have installed this mod before, but now i've got a little incovenience.

I have installed it corretly ( i think ), and my ACP is not showing the configurations like before anymore.
It's only in blank. Although its look well on the forum, by clicking create a new album ( Its not possible because you havent the "x" permission ), i think thats working correctly. Its just not showing the configuratios on ACP.

Screen:

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2711/screensk.png

http://boxdownload.gofreeserve.com/forum/index.php

I've sent the STYLE things twice.
I've purged the cache.

Thank's. ;)
sleevedbiker

Post by sleevedbiker »

using phpbb 3.0.7-PL1
sonsofanarchyforever.com/forum
twilightbb - subsilver2

How do i remove the multiple Phpbb gallery mods that are showing up in my acp... picture below.....

also getting multiple phpbb albums in the control panel along with some randome code looking link that doesnt link to anything(the first option in pic)

also have 3 different albums showing up in the users profile

any help to clean this up would be much appreciated
You ride with an outlaw, You die with an outlaw

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”