phpBB Gallery

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
Fermunky

Re: phpBB Gallery

Post by Fermunky »

I just noticed this. I went to moderate a personal gallery, and noticed some column goofyness. Are the Comments/Rating/Status columns suppose to be this close?
gallery-columns.jpg
gallery-columns.jpg (10.04 KiB) Viewed 3737 times
trickoff

Post by trickoff »

Is there a way to create a link like "My Album" in overall_header.html that points to a users personal album?

I tried doing this:

In includes/functions.php i put this:

Code: Select all

$user->add_lang('mods/info_acp_gallery');
	$gallery_root_path = GALLERY_ROOT_PATH;
	include($phpbb_root_path . $gallery_root_path . 'plugins/index.' . $phpEx);
	include($phpbb_root_path . $gallery_root_path . 'includes/phpbb_integration.' . $phpEx);

// The following assigns all _common_ variables that may be used at any point in a template.
	$template->assign_vars(array(
'U_YOUR_PERSONAL_GALLERY'		=> append_sid("{$phpbb_root_path}{$gallery_root_path}album.$phpEx", 'album_id=' . $user->gallery['personal_album_id']),
And then in overall_header.html I put this:

<a href="{U_YOUR_PERSONAL_GALLERY}">{L_SHOW_PERSONAL_ALBUM}</a>
But I can't get it to work.

Thanks!
1234homie

Post by 1234homie »

Hi, when I upload an image in Opera 10 I see error 407 Expectation Failed. Can anyone help?
yogiiskandar

Post by yogiiskandar »

can we upload image to gallery from another image hosting?

i mean we're not using our server to host the image, but from site like flickr or photobucket
nickvergessen
Former Team Member
Name: Joas Schilling

Post by nickvergessen »

trickoff wrote:Is there a way to create a link like "My Album" in overall_header.html that points to a users personal album?

I tried doing this:

include($phpbb_root_path . $gallery_root_path . 'includes/phpbb_integration.' . $phpEx);

// The following assigns all _common_ variables that may be used at any point in a template.
'U_YOUR_PERSONAL_GALLERY'		=> append_sid("{$phpbb_root_path}{$gallery_root_path}album.$phpEx", 'album_id=' . $user->gallery['personal_album_id']),

Thanks!

should be

include($phpbb_root_path . $gallery_root_path . 'includes/functions.' . $phpEx);
But I'm not quite sure
No Support via PM
trickoff

Post by trickoff »

nickvergessen wrote:
trickoff wrote:Is there a way to create a link like "My Album" in overall_header.html that points to a users personal album?

I tried doing this:

Thanks!

should be

include($phpbb_root_path . $gallery_root_path . 'includes/functions.' . $phpEx);
But I'm not quite sure
Hum, strangely enough this makes my memberlist.php a blank page... The link "My Album" works, but as I said, it destroys the memberlist.php
rayminator
Name: raymond green

Post by rayminator »

okay i am get the error when i'm trying to delete an imape

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Out of range value for column 'user_images' at row 1 [1264]

SQL

UPDATE phpbb_gallery_users SET user_images = user_images - 1 WHERE user_id = '2'

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 163
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: gallery/includes/functions.php
LINE: 555
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: gallery/posting.php
LINE: 967
CALL: handle_image_counter()
maxwell2

Post by maxwell2 »

Hi,
Today I installed phpBB and phpBB Premod Gallery, everything works properly only when the client wants to add a picture to the gallery will be redirected to the login panel after logging goes to the wrong page

http://www.myadres.com/gallery/posting. ... album_id=1

and should be:

http://www.myadres.com/forum/gallery/posting.php?mode=image&submode=upload&album_id=1

Server and cookie settings are correct
melk54

Post by melk54 »

resizing image today check the file size then resize image.
I have tried pixel-size above 3000 that did make a problem with allocation of memory. But when I sized it down to 2000 it did work.
This was with a filesize of 700kb. Limit is 1Mb
When the file was over 1Mb it says image was to large. Could the image size be done first then check for size
after.?
If someone have a fix for this I would be appreciated

Regards
Praetorian Guard

Post by Praetorian Guard »

I need some help setting up permissions. I don't understand what the Manage Album tab does. I created one called my album. Does everyone use this? Not sure. Also, in permissions the "my album" comes up but I have three options:

Selected Albums
Own personal albums
personal albums

What does each do? Also what is the best way to set permissions on each? Not sure what the going standard is... do I make it so that all can view? edit, etc. Help would be appreciated! Thanks!!!

Also, where do I change it so that the boxes are "forabg" class? I have noticed that these containment boxes are not the same as the prosilver (light on top to dark on bottom) - this class is dark on top and gradually lightens towards bottom... thanks!
Fermunky

Post by Fermunky »

Praetorian Guard wrote:I need some help setting up permissions. I don't understand what the Manage Album tab does. I created one called my album. Does everyone use this? Not sure. Also, in permissions the "my album" comes up but I have three options:

Selected Albums
Own personal albums
personal albums

What does each do? Also what is the best way to set permissions on each? Not sure what the going standard is... do I make it so that all can view? edit, etc. Help would be appreciated! Thanks!!!

Also, where do I change it so that the boxes are "forabg" class? I have noticed that these containment boxes are not the same as the prosilver (light on top to dark on bottom) - this class is dark on top and gradually lightens towards bottom... thanks!
I can answer some of these...

Manage Albums in the ACP is where you go to setup your "public" albums(using "public" for lack of a better term... public as opposed to Personal Albums).

The permissions are broken up into three groups...
* Selected Albums: How permissions affect users viewing the Albums setup in Manage Albums
* Own Albums: How permissions affect users viewing/using their OWN personal albums
* Personal Albums: How permissions affect users view/using OTHERS personal albums.

Cant help ya on the last bit. I imagine it will be in the gallery/album.php somewhere or in an include within it, or in gallery/index.php somewhere or in an include within it.
Praetorian Guard

Fermunky wrote:
Praetorian Guard wrote:I need some help setting up permissions. I don't understand what the Manage Album tab does. I created one called my album. Does everyone use this? Not sure. Also, in permissions the "my album" comes up but I have three options:

Selected Albums
Own personal albums
personal albums

I can answer some of these...

Manage Albums in the ACP is where you go to setup your "public" albums(using "public" for lack of a better term... public as opposed to Personal Albums).

The permissions are broken up into three groups...
* Selected Albums: How permissions affect users viewing the Albums setup in Manage Albums
* Own Albums: How permissions affect users viewing/using their OWN personal albums
* Personal Albums: How permissions affect users view/using OTHERS personal albums.

Cant help ya on the last bit. I imagine it will be in the gallery/album.php somewhere or in an include within it, or in gallery/index.php somewhere or in an include within it.

OK, Thanks! I fixed the last part, on the forabg container. As for the permissions questions, on OWN ALBUM, should the permissions for the MODERATION TAB be yes if I want the user to edit their own pictures? Or does this tab allow them to MODERATE everything else personal and no personal? Thanks again!
Fermunky

Post by Fermunky »

For Own Albums, yes. This allows the users to moderate their own albums, if you're allowing them.
Praetorian Guard

Fermunky wrote:For Own Albums, yes. This allows the users to moderate their own albums, if you're allowing them.

OK, just one more question to make sure. Under the Moderation Tab for reg users (own album) it says this:

Can moderate comments
Can delete images
Can edit images
Can move images
Can manage reports
Can approve and lock images
Especially these last two...

So this ONLY APPLIES to their OWN images and not others, or gives them admin rights over the gallery per se? Thanks again!

Oh, and one more thing. How do you run a contest??? I don't see that option when uploading pics. Thanks again!

******************************POSSIBLE ISSUE???*****************************
When I go into gallery and click on the board gallery (the one I set up for everyone), which brings up random and recent images. If I click on "MODERATE" nothing happens. I get a java script error in the lower left hand corner. Is that an IE issue, or is the MOD not working right? PLEASE HELP! Thanks!!! - The moderate link works but ONLY if I drill down all the way into the users personal album. If I select the moderate link within the recent and random picture boxes it does not work, so I don't think this is an IE issue. Script problem???? Thanks again!

Here is the error

<script type="text/javascript">
function getElement(iElementId)
{
if (document.all)
{
return document.all[iElementId];
}
if (document.getElementById)
{
return document.getElementById(iElementId);
}
}

function toggleElement(oElement)
{
if (oElement.style.display == "none")
{
oElement.style.display = "";
}
else
{
oElement.style.display = "none";
}
}
</script>

"style.display" is null or not an object, error on line 431 char 2 (bolded above) Thanks again!
jsmoke222000

Post by jsmoke222000 »

I do not allow attachments on my board. Is there a way to allow users to hotlink images from image hosting sites like photobucket or image shack? I really want to install this mod but I don't want to host the images on my site. Is there another option or are there any plans to make an add on to use an image hosting service?

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”