phpBB Digests

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
pelletierr

Re: phpBB Digests

Post by pelletierr » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:02 pm

Hi all!
I can't get the thing to work. Everything is installed fine and configured, but when I access mail_digests.php, no digests to send is found.

I'm running PHPBB3.0.7 with Digest 2.2.7

MarkDHamill

Post by MarkDHamill » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:03 pm

Did you follow the instructions in the readme file for testing digests?
Get the latest versions of my Digests and Smartfeed mods and extensions.
Need phpBB services or a phpBB consultant? I offer most phpBB services.

pelletierr

Post by pelletierr » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:05 pm

Finally, it works.. date-time problem :)

ravikum

Post by ravikum » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:09 am

Hi,
Thanks for a wonderful mod.
I have just installed it in one of my forums.

dm6

Post by dm6 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:55 pm

I'm having an issue here, everything seems to be in place, however everytime i go to subscribe to a daily digest in the ucp it is kicking me out and asking for my login again.

Does anyone have a good idea of where to point me with my problem?

-thanks, and this looks to be a great feature for my users, if I can get it going that is.

MarkDHamill

Post by MarkDHamill » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:01 pm

A number of users have had similar issues. I think the root of the problem is the umil_digest_install.php script fails in some steps but doesn't tell you what failed. It could also be due to some code changes.

I am working on 2.2.8 and it will include a better umil_digest_install.php script. I may have to publish what I have so fewer people stumble across these issues.

Meanwhile, if you manually did all the code changes I would retest them. If you use AutoMOD I would check to make sure it made all the file changes correctly.

If you have other mods installed there is always a possibility of a mod conflict.

Douggg

Post by Douggg » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:21 am

I'm new to phpBB and would like to add RSS feed. I running phpBB ver 3.0.7-PL1 and have not been able to get a stright answer. I'd like my forum users to be RSS subscribers and any time a post is added/changed they would be notified.

Does a native install of phpBB 3.0.7-PL1 support RSS publishing?
Do I need Smartfeed to add RSS publishing to phpBB 3.0.7-PL1?
Do I need Smartfeed work wiht phpBB 3.0.7-PL1?
Where can I get the bits?
Are there installation instructions?
Configuration/use documentation?

Thanks

MarkDHamill

Post by MarkDHamill » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:07 pm

You are in the wrong topic. Search for the Smartfeed topic.

gushtu

Post by gushtu » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:38 pm

I installed the digest mod using auto mod.

The intallation was a success, but its not appearing in the acp.

What do i need to do after installing.

I am a beginner. Please help.

gushtu

Post by gushtu » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:12 pm

i ran the umit scrip.

Now when i run mail_digests.php, i am getting the following screen

Starting mail_digests.php
Ending mail_digests.php

And i am being logged out of acp

MarkDHamill

Version 2.2.8 available for testing

Post by MarkDHamill » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:50 pm

See this post:

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... #p12654495

Please post your experiences in that topic.

MarkDHamill

Post by MarkDHamill » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:53 pm

gushtu wrote:I installed the digest mod using auto mod.

The intallation was a success, but its not appearing in the acp.

What do i need to do after installing.

I am a beginner. Please help.
I addressed a number of deficiencies in version 2.2.8. The link is in this topic. I would uninstall and try that one.

gushtu

Post by gushtu » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Thanks but when i try to uninstall i get the following :

Find
// Additional constants
// Begin phpBB Digests Modification
define('DIGEST_ALL', 'ALL');
define('DIGEST_BOOKMARKS', 'BM');
define('DIGEST_DAILY_VALUE', 'DAY');
define('DIGEST_FIRST', '1ST');
define('DIGEST_HTML_VALUE', 'HTML');
define('DIGEST_HTML_CLASSIC_VALUE', 'HTMC');
define('DIGEST_MODE_BASICS', 'basics');
define('DIGEST_MODE_POSTS_SELECTION', 'posts_selection');
define('DIGEST_MODE_POST_FILTERS', 'post_filters');
define('DIGEST_MODE_ADDITIONAL_CRITERIA', 'additional_criteria');
define('DIGEST_MONTHLY_VALUE', 'MNTH');
define('DIGEST_NONE_VALUE', 'NONE');
define('DIGEST_PLAIN_VALUE', 'PHTM');
define('DIGEST_PLAIN_CLASSIC_VALUE', 'PHTC');
define('DIGEST_SORTBY_BOARD', 'board');
define('DIGEST_SORTBY_POSTDATE', 'postdate');
define('DIGEST_SORTBY_POSTDATE_DESC', 'postdate_desc');
define('DIGEST_SORTBY_STANDARD', 'standard');
define('DIGEST_SORTBY_STANDARD_DESC', 'standard_desc');
define('DIGEST_TEXT_VALUE', 'TEXT');
define('DIGEST_WEEKLY_VALUE', 'WEEK');
// End phpBB Digests Modification
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Replace With
// Additional constantsSuccess Find
define('CONFIRM_TABLE', $table_prefix . 'confirm');
// Begin phpBB Digests Modification
define('DIGESTS_SUBSCRIBED_FORUMS_TABLE', $table_prefix . 'digests_subscribed_forums');
// End phpBB Digests Modification
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Replace With
define('CONFIRM_TABLE', $table_prefix . 'confirm');Success

includes/functions_messenger.phpFind
function send($method = NOTIFY_EMAIL, $break = false, $is_html = false, $is_digest = false)

In-Line Find
in-line-replace

The In-Line Find specified by the MOD could not be found.The Find specified by the MOD could not be found Find
if (!$is_digest && preg_match('#^(Subject:(.*?))$#m', $this->msg, $match))

In-Line Find
in-line-replace

The In-Line Find specified by the MOD could not be found.The Find specified by the MOD could not be found Find
$result = $this->msg_email($is_html);

In-Line Find
in-line-replace

$result = $this->msg_email($is_html);

In-Line Find
in-line-replace

The In-Line Find specified by the MOD could not be found.The Find specified by the MOD could not be found Findfunction build_header($to, $cc, $bcc, $is_html = false)

In-Line Find
in-line-replace

$headers[] = ($is_html) ? 'Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8' : 'Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8';

Replace With
$headers[] = 'Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8'; // format=flowedSuccess Find
function msg_email($is_html=false)

In-Line Find
in-line-replace

$headers = $this->build_header($to, $cc, $bcc, $is_html);

In-Line Find
in-line-replace

The In-Line Find specified by the MOD could not be found.The Find specified by the MOD could not be found includes/functions_user.phpFind
// Now fill our sql array with the remaining vars
if (sizeof($remaining_vars))
{
foreach ($remaining_vars as $key)
{
$sql_ary[$key] = $user_row[$key];
}
}
// Begin Digests Mod
// This logic supports the subscribe a user to a digest automatically feature, if enabled.
if ($config['digests_enable_auto_subscriptions'] == '1')
{
$sql_ary['user_digest_type'] = $config['digests_user_digest_type'];
$sql_ary['user_digest_send_hour_gmt'] = ($config['digests_user_digest_send_hour_gmt'] == -1) ? rand(0,23) : $config['digests_user_digest_send_hour_gmt'];
$sql_ary['user_digest_format'] = $config['digests_user_digest_format'];
$sql_ary['user_digest_show_mine'] = ($config['digests_user_digest_show_mine'] == 1) ? 0 : 1;
$sql_ary['user_digest_send_on_no_posts'] = $config['digests_user_digest_send_on_no_posts'];
$sql_ary['user_digest_show_pms'] = $config['digests_user_digest_show_pms'];
$sql_ary['user_digest_max_posts'] = $config['digests_user_digest_max_posts'];
$sql_ary['user_digest_min_words'] = $config['digests_user_digest_min_words'];
$sql_ary['user_digest_remove_foes'] = $config['digests_user_digest_remove_foes'];
$sql_ary['user_digest_sortby'] = $config['digests_user_digest_sortby'];
$sql_ary['user_digest_max_display_words'] = $config['digests_user_digest_max_display_words'];
$sql_ary['user_digest_reset_lastvisit'] = $config['digests_user_digest_reset_lastvisit'];
$sql_ary['user_digest_filter_type'] = $config['digests_user_digest_filter_type'];
$sql_ary['user_digest_pm_mark_read'] = $config['digests_user_digest_pm_mark_read'];
$sql_ary['user_digest_new_posts_only'] = $config['digests_user_digest_new_posts_only'];
}
// End Digests Mod

Replace With
// Now fill our sql array with the remaining vars
if (sizeof($remaining_vars))
{
foreach ($remaining_vars as $key)
{
$sql_ary[$key] = $user_row[$key];
}
}Success includes/acp/acp_board.phpFind
'legend4' => 'ACP_SUBMIT_CHANGES',
)
);
break;
// phpBB Digest MOD - Addition begin -----------------------------------------------------------
case 'digest_general':
$display_vars = array(
'title' => 'ACP_DIGEST_GENERAL_SETTINGS',
'vars' => array(
'legend1' => '',
'digests_show_output' => array('lang' => 'DIGEST_SHOW_OUTPUT', 'validate' => 'bool', 'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
'digests_enable_log' => array('lang' => 'DIGEST_ENABLE_LOG', 'validate' => 'bool', 'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
'digests_enable_auto_subscriptions' => array('lang' => 'DIGEST_ENABLE_AUTO_SUBSCRIPTIONS', 'validate' => 'bool', 'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
'digests_weekly_digest_day' => array('lang' => 'DIGEST_WEEKLY_DIGEST_DAY', 'validate' => 'int:0:6', 'type' => 'select', 'method' => 'dow_select', 'explain' => false),
'digests_max_items' => array('lang' => 'DIGEST_MAX_ITEMS', 'validate' => 'int:0', 'type' => 'text:5:5', 'explain' => true),
'digests_enable_custom_stylesheets' => array('lang' => 'DIGEST_ENABLE_CUSTOM_STYLESHEET', 'validate' => 'bool', 'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
'digests_custom_stylesheet_path' => array('lang' => 'DIGEST_CUSTOM_STYLESHEET_PATH', 'validate' => 'string', 'type' => 'text:40:255', 'explain' => true),
'digests_require_key' => array('lang' => 'DIGEST_REQUIRE_KEY', 'validate' => 'bool', 'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
'digests_key_value' => array('lang' => 'DIGEST_KEY_VALUE', 'validate' => 'string', 'type' => 'text:40:255', 'explain' => true),
)
);
break;

case 'digest_user_defaults':
$display_vars = array(
'title' => 'ACP_DIGEST_USER_DEFAULT_SETTINGS',
'vars' => array(
'legend1' => '',
'digests_user_digest_type' => array('lang' => 'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_TYPE', 'validate' => 'string', 'type' => 'select', 'method' => 'digest_type_select', 'explain' => false),
'digests_user_digest_format' => array('lang' => 'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_STYLE', 'validate' => 'string', 'type' => 'select', 'method' => 'digest_style_select', 'explain' => false),
'digests_user_digest_send_hour_gmt' => array('lang' => 'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_SEND_HOUR_GMT', 'validate' => 'int:-1:23', 'type' => 'select', 'method' => 'digest_send_hour_gmt', 'explain' => false),
'digests_user_digest_filter_type' => array('lang' => 'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_FILTER_TYPE', 'validate' => 'string', 'type' => 'select', 'method' => 'digest_filter_type', 'explain' => false),
'digests_user_check_all_forums' => array('lang' => 'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_CHECK_ALL_FORUMS', 'validate' => 'bool', 'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
'digests_user_digest_max_posts' => array('lang' => 'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_MAX_POSTS', 'validate' => 'int:0', 'type' => 'text:5:5', 'explain' => true),
'digests_user_digest_min_words' => array('lang' => 'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_MIN_POSTS', 'validate' => 'int:0', 'type' => 'text:5:5', 'explain' => true),
'digests_user_digest_new_posts_only' => array('lang' => 'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_NEW_POSTS_ONLY', 'validate' => 'bool', 'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
'digests_user_digest_show_mine' => array('lang' => 'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_SHOW_MINE', 'validate' => 'bool', 'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
'digests_user_digest_remove_foes' => array('lang' => 'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_SHOW_FOES', 'validate' => 'bool', 'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
'digests_user_digest_show_pms' => array('lang' => 'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_SHOW_PMS', 'validate' => 'bool', 'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
'digests_user_digest_pm_mark_read' => array('lang' => 'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_PM_MARK_READ', 'validate' => 'bool', 'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
'digests_user_digest_sortby' => array('lang' => 'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_SORT_ORDER', 'validate' => 'string', 'type' => 'select', 'method' => 'digest_post_sort_order', 'explain' => false),
'digests_user_digest_max_display_words' => array('lang' => 'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_MAX_DISPLAY_WORDS', 'validate' => 'int:0', 'type' => 'text:5:5', 'explain' => true),
'digests_user_digest_send_on_no_posts' => array('lang' => 'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_SEND_ON_NO_POSTS', 'validate' => 'bool', 'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
'digests_user_digest_reset_lastvisit' => array('lang' => 'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_RESET_LASTVISIT', 'validate' => 'bool', 'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => false),
)
);
break;
// phpBB Digest MOD - Addition end -------------------------------------------------------------

Replace With
'legend4' => 'ACP_SUBMIT_CHANGES',
)
);
break;Success Find
if ($submit)
{
add_log('admin', 'LOG_CONFIG_' . strtoupper($mode));
// Begin Digest Mod
if ($mode == 'digest_user_defaults')
{

// It turns out it is easiest, at least for the programmer, to change all user digest settings is
// when digest configuration settings are made, providing of course that the user does not have
// a digest subscription. This makes the user interface much less complicated!

// Bit must be flipped for digest_user_digest_show_mine config variable because it really stores the
// opposite. Rationale is hard to explain but has to do with porting from phpBB 2 to phpBB 3 and
// then changing the text in the User Control Panel to flip its meaning in phpBB 3 vs. phpBB 2.
$show_mine = ($config['digests_user_digest_show_mine'] == 1) ? 0 : 1;

$sql_ary = array(
'user_digest_format' => $config['digests_user_digest_format'],
'user_digest_show_mine' => $show_mine,
'user_digest_send_on_no_posts' => $config['digests_user_digest_send_on_no_posts'],
'user_digest_send_hour_gmt' => $config['digests_user_digest_send_hour_gmt'],
'user_digest_show_pms' => $config['digests_user_digest_show_pms'],
'user_digest_max_posts' => $config['digests_user_digest_max_posts'],
'user_digest_min_words' => $config['digests_user_digest_min_words'],
'user_digest_remove_foes' => $config['digests_user_digest_remove_foes'],
'user_digest_sortby' => $config['digests_user_digest_sortby'],
'user_digest_max_display_words' => $config['digests_user_digest_max_display_words'],
'user_digest_reset_lastvisit' => $config['digests_user_digest_reset_lastvisit'],
'user_digest_filter_type' => $config['digests_user_digest_filter_type'],
'user_digest_pm_mark_read' => $config['digests_user_digest_pm_mark_read'],
'user_digest_new_posts_only' => $config['digests_user_digest_new_posts_only']
);

$sql = 'UPDATE ' . USERS_TABLE . ' SET ' . $db->sql_build_array('UPDATE', $sql_ary) . "
WHERE user_digest_type = '" . DIGEST_NONE_VALUE . "'";
$result = $db->sql_query($sql);

}
// End Digest Mod

Replace With
if ($submit)
{
add_log('admin', 'LOG_CONFIG_' . strtoupper($mode));Success Find
return "<select name=\"dateoptions\" id=\"dateoptions\" onchange=\"if (this.value == 'custom') { document.getElementById('" . addslashes($key) . "').value = '" . addslashes($value) . "'; } else { document.getElementById('" . addslashes($key) . "').value = this.value; }\">$dateformat_options</select>
<input type=\"text\" name=\"config[$key]\" id=\"$key\" value=\"$value\" maxlength=\"30\" />";
}
// Begin Digest Mod
function translate_date($value, $key)
{
// A little function to reformat an integer date into the default date format
global $config, $user;
return $user->format_date($value, $config['default_dateformat']);
}

function dow_select($default = '')
{
global $config, $user;
$user->add_lang('mods/ucp_digests');

$dow_options = '';
$index = 0;
foreach ($user->lang['DIGEST_WEEKDAY'] as $key => $value)
{
$selected = ($index == $config['digests_weekly_digest_day']) ? ' selected="selected"' : '';
$dow_options .= '<option value="' . $index . '"' . $selected . '>' . $value . '</option>';
$index++;
}

return $dow_options;
}

function digest_type_select($default = '')
{
global $config, $user;

$selected = ($config['digests_user_digest_type'] == DIGEST_DAILY_VALUE) ? ' selected="selected"' : '';
$digest_types = '<option value="' . DIGEST_DAILY_VALUE . '"' . $selected. '>' . $user->lang['DIGEST_DAILY'] . '</option>';
$selected = ($config['digests_user_digest_type'] == DIGEST_WEEKLY_VALUE) ? ' selected="selected"' : '';
$digest_types .= '<option value="' . DIGEST_WEEKLY_VALUE . '"' . $selected . '>' . $user->lang['DIGEST_WEEKLY'] . '</option>';
$selected = ($config['digests_user_digest_type'] == DIGEST_MONTHLY_VALUE) ? ' selected="selected"' : '';
$digest_types .= '<option value="' . DIGEST_MONTHLY_VALUE . '"' . $selected . '>' . $user->lang['DIGEST_MONTHLY'] . '</option>';

return $digest_types;
}

function digest_style_select($default = '')
{
global $config, $user;

$selected = ($config['digests_user_digest_format'] == DIGEST_HTML_VALUE) ? ' selected="selected"' : '';
$digest_styles = '<option value="' . DIGEST_HTML_VALUE . '"' . $selected . '>' . $user->lang['DIGEST_FORMAT_HTML'] . '</option>';
$selected = ($config['digests_user_digest_format'] == DIGEST_HTML_CLASSIC_VALUE) ? ' selected="selected"' : '';
$digest_styles .= '<option value="' . DIGEST_HTML_CLASSIC_VALUE . '"' . $selected . '>' . $user->lang['DIGEST_FORMAT_HTML_CLASSIC'] . '</option>';
$selected = ($config['digests_user_digest_format'] == DIGEST_PLAIN_VALUE) ? ' selected="selected"' : '';
$digest_styles .= '<option value="' . DIGEST_PLAIN_VALUE . '"' . $selected . '>' . $user->lang['DIGEST_FORMAT_PLAIN'] . '</option>';
$selected = ($config['digests_user_digest_format'] == DIGEST_PLAIN_CLASSIC_VALUE) ? ' selected="selected"' : '';
$digest_styles .= '<option value="' . DIGEST_PLAIN_CLASSIC_VALUE . '"' . $selected . '>' . $user->lang['DIGEST_FORMAT_PLAIN_CLASSIC'] . '</option>';
$selected = ($config['digests_user_digest_format'] == DIGEST_TEXT_VALUE) ? ' selected="selected"' : '';
$digest_styles .= '<option value="' . DIGEST_TEXT_VALUE . '"' . $selected . '>' . $user->lang['DIGEST_FORMAT_TEXT'] . '</option>';

return $digest_styles;
}

function digest_send_hour_gmt($default = '')
{
global $config, $user;

$digest_send_hour_gmt = '';

// Populate the Hour Sent select control
for($i=-1;$i<24;$i++)
{
$selected = ($i == $config['digests_user_digest_send_hour_gmt']) ? ' selected="selected"' : '';
$display_text = ($i == -1) ? $user->lang['DIGEST_RANDOM_HOUR'] : $i;
$digest_send_hour_gmt .= '<option value="' . $i . '"' . $selected . '>' . $display_text . '</option>';
}

return $digest_send_hour_gmt;
}

function digest_filter_type ($default = '')
{
global $config, $user;

$selected = ($config['digests_user_digest_filter_type'] == DIGEST_ALL) ? ' selected="selected"' : '';
$digest_filter_types = '<option value="' . DIGEST_ALL . '"' . $selected. '>' . $user->lang['DIGEST_ALL_FORUMS'] . '</option>';
$selected = ($config['digests_user_digest_filter_type'] == DIGEST_FIRST) ? ' selected="selected"' : '';
$digest_filter_types .= '<option value="' . DIGEST_FIRST . '"' . $selected . '>' . $user->lang['DIGEST_POSTS_TYPE_FIRST'] . '</option>';
$selected = ($config['digests_user_digest_filter_type'] == DIGEST_BOOKMARKS) ? ' selected="selected"' : '';
$digest_filter_types .= '<option value="' . DIGEST_BOOKMARKS . '"' . $selected. '>' . $user->lang['DIGEST_USE_BOOKMARKS'] . '</option>';

return $digest_filter_types;
}

function digest_post_sort_order ($default = '')
{
global $config, $user;

$selected = ($config['digests_user_digest_sortby'] == DIGEST_SORTBY_BOARD) ? ' selected="selected"' : '';
$digest_sort_order = '<option value="' . DIGEST_SORTBY_BOARD . '"' . $selected . '>' . $user->lang['DIGEST_SORT_USER_ORDER'] . '</option>';
$selected = ($config['digests_user_digest_sortby'] == DIGEST_SORTBY_STANDARD) ? ' selected="selected"' : '';
$digest_sort_order .= '<option value="' . DIGEST_SORTBY_STANDARD . '"' . $selected . '>' . $user->lang['DIGEST_SORT_FORUM_TOPIC'] . '</option>';
$selected = ($config['digests_user_digest_sortby'] == DIGEST_SORTBY_STANDARD_DESC) ? ' selected="selected"' : '';
$digest_sort_order .= '<option value="' . DIGEST_SORTBY_STANDARD_DESC . '"' . $selected. '>' . $user->lang['DIGEST_SORT_FORUM_TOPIC_DESC'] . '</option>';
$selected = ($config['digests_user_digest_sortby'] == DIGEST_SORTBY_POSTDATE) ? ' selected="selected"' : '';
$digest_sort_order .= '<option value="' . DIGEST_SORTBY_POSTDATE . '"' . $selected. '>' . $user->lang['DIGEST_SORT_POST_DATE'] . '</option>';
$selected = ($config['digests_user_digest_sortby'] == DIGEST_SORTBY_POSTDATE_DESC) ? ' selected="selected"' : '';
$digest_sort_order .= '<option value="' . DIGEST_SORTBY_POSTDATE_DESC . '"' . $selected. '>' . $user->lang['DIGEST_SORT_POST_DATE_DESC'] . '</option>';

return $digest_sort_order;
}

function digest_eol ($default = '')
{
global $config, $user;

$selected = ($config['digests_log_eol'] == DIGEST_HTML_VALUE) ? ' selected="selected"' : '';
$digest_eol = '<option value="' . DIGEST_HTML_VALUE . '"' . $selected . '>' . $user->lang['DIGEST_FORMAT_HTML'] . '</option>';
$selected = ($config['digests_log_eol'] == DIGEST_UNIX_VALUE) ? ' selected="selected"' : '';
$digest_eol .= '<option value="' . DIGEST_UNIX_VALUE . '"' . $selected . '>' . $user->lang['DIGEST_UNIX'] . '</option>';
$selected = ($config['digests_log_eol'] == DIGEST_WINDOWS_VALUE) ? ' selected="selected"' : '';
$digest_eol .= '<option value=' . DIGEST_WINDOWS_VALUE . '"' . $selected . '>' . $user->lang['DIGEST_WIN'] . '</option>';
$selected = ($config['digests_log_eol'] == DIGEST_MAC_VALUE) ? ' selected="selected"' : '';
$digest_eol .= '<option value="' . DIGEST_MAC_VALUE . '"' . $selected . '>' . $user->lang['DIGEST_MAC'] . '</option>';

return $digest_eol;
}
// End Digest Mod

Replace With
return "<select name=\"dateoptions\" id=\"dateoptions\" onchange=\"if (this.value == 'custom') { document.getElementById('" . addslashes($key) . "').value = '" . addslashes($value) . "'; } else { document.getElementById('" . addslashes($key) . "').value = this.value; }\">$dateformat_options</select>
<input type=\"text\" name=\"config[$key]\" id=\"$key\" value=\"$value\" maxlength=\"30\" />";
}Success includes/acp/info/acp_board.phpFind
'load' => array('title' => 'ACP_LOAD_SETTINGS', 'auth' => 'acl_a_server', 'cat' => array('ACP_SERVER_CONFIGURATION')),
// phpBB Digest MOD - Addition begin -------------------------------------------------------
'digest_general' => array('title' => 'ACP_DIGEST_GENERAL_SETTINGS', 'auth' => 'acl_a_board', 'cat' => array('ACP_BOARD_CONFIGURATION')),
'digest_user_defaults' => array('title' => 'ACP_DIGEST_USER_DEFAULT_SETTINGS', 'auth' => 'acl_a_board', 'cat' => array('ACP_BOARD_CONFIGURATION')),
// phpBB Digest MOD - Addition end ---------------------------------------------------------

Replace With
'load' => array('title' => 'ACP_LOAD_SETTINGS', 'auth' => 'acl_a_server', 'cat' => array('ACP_SERVER_CONFIGURATION')),Success language/en/acp/board.phpFind
'JAB_USERNAME_EXPLAIN' => 'Specify a registered username or a valid JID. The username will not be checked for validity. If you only specify a username, then your JID will be the username and the server you specified above. Else, specify a valid JID, for example user@jabber.org.',
));
// phpBB Digest MOD - Addition begin -------------------------------------------------------
$lang = array_merge($lang, array(
'DIGEST_CUSTOM_STYLESHEET_PATH' => 'Custom stylesheet path',
'DIGEST_CUSTOM_STYLESHEET_PATH_EXPLAIN' => 'This setting only applies if the Enable custom stylesheet box is enabled. If it is enabled, this stylesheet will be applied to all HTML digests. The path should be a relative path from your phpBB styles directory and should normally be in the theme subfolder. Note: you are responsible for creating this stylesheet and placing it in a file with the name entered here on the appropriate location on your server. Example: prosilver/theme/digest_stylesheet.css. For information on creating stylesheets, click <a href="http://www.w3schools.com/css/">here</a>.',
'DIGEST_ENABLE_AUTO_SUBSCRIPTIONS' => 'Enable automatic subscriptions',
'DIGEST_ENABLE_AUTO_SUBSCRIPTIONS_EXPLAIN' => 'If you want new users to automatically get digests, select Yes. The Board\'s default settings for digests will be automatically used (see below). Enabling this option will <em>not</em> create subscriptions for currently unsubscribed users.',
'DIGEST_ENABLE_CUSTOM_STYLESHEET' => 'Enable custom stylesheet',
'DIGEST_ENABLE_CUSTOM_STYLESHEET_EXPLAIN' => 'If not enabled, the default stylesheet for the style selected in the user\'s profile is applied to HTML versions of their digests.',
'DIGEST_ENABLE_LOG' => 'Write all digest actions to the Admin log',
'DIGEST_ENABLE_LOG_EXPLAIN' => "If Yes, all digest actions will be written to the Admin log (found on the Maintenance tab). This is helpful for solving digest problems since it indicates what the mail_digests.$phpEx program did and when. However, it will quickly result in a very long Admin log since at least two entries will be written every hour to the log.",
'DIGEST_KEY_VALUE' => 'Key value',
'DIGEST_KEY_VALUE_EXPLAIN' => 'Bear in mind this is open text and not encrypted. Keep it simple. Avoid multiple words, spaces and special characters. Example: qwertyuiop',
'DIGEST_MAX_ITEMS' => 'Maximum posts allowed in any digest',
'DIGEST_MAX_ITEMS_EXPLAIN' => 'For performance reasons, you may need to set an absolute limit to the number of posts in any one digest. If you set this to 0 (zero) this allows a digest to be of an unlimited size. You may use any whole number in this field. Please note that a digest is constrained by the number of posts in the type of digest requested (daily or weekly) as well as other criteria the user may set.',
'DIGEST_RANDOM_HOUR' => 'Random hour',
'DIGEST_REQUIRE_KEY' => "Require key to run mail_digests.php",
'DIGEST_REQUIRE_KEY_EXPLAIN' => "This is an extra security precaution you can enable. If enabled, mail_digests.$phpEx will only send digests if the key parameter is specified and the key matches the key value you define below. You will have to program your cron job or equivalent to use the key. Example of the resulting URL: http://www.example.com/phpBB3/mail_dige ... qwertyuiop",
'DIGEST_SHOW_OUTPUT' => 'Show output',
'DIGEST_SHOW_OUTPUT_EXPLAIN' => "If yes, when mail_digests.$phpEx is run, messages will be written to the screen indicating the who got a digest and when. Typically these messages are not seen since the program is run automatically. It is suggested setting this to Yes until you automate the process and then setting it to No.",
'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_CHECK_ALL_FORUMS' => 'Do you want to select all forums by default',
'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_FILTER_TYPE' => 'Default types of posts in digests',
'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_MAX_DISPLAY_WORDS' => 'Default maximum words to display in a post',
'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_MAX_DISPLAY_WORDS_EXPLAIN' => 'Set at zero to leave this blank, which will show the full post',
'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_MAX_POSTS' => 'Default maximum number of posts in a digest',
'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_MAX_POSTS_EXPLAIN' => 'If set at zero, will allow any number of posts. Please note that the no digest will ever contain more than your setting for maximum posts allowed in any digest (above).',
'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_MIN_POSTS' => 'Default minimum number of words for a post to appear in a digest',
'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_MIN_POSTS_EXPLAIN' => 'If set at zero, will allow posts with any number of words per post. ',
'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_NEW_POSTS_ONLY' => 'Default for show new posts only',
'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_PM_MARK_READ' => 'Default for mark private messages as read when they appear in the digest',
'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_RANDOM_HOUR' => 'Random hour',
'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_RESET_LASTVISIT' => 'Default for reset last visit date when sent a digest',
'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_SEND_HOUR_GMT' => 'Default hour sent (Universal Time)',
'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_SEND_ON_NO_POSTS' => 'Default for send a digest if there are no new posts',
'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_SHOW_FOES' => 'Default for remove posts from user\'s foes',
'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_SHOW_MINE' => 'Default for remove user\'s posts',
'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_SHOW_PMS' => 'Default for add user\'s unread private messages',
'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_SORT_ORDER' => 'Default post sort order',
'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_STYLE' => 'Default digest style',
'DIGEST_USER_DIGEST_TYPE' => 'Default user digest type',
'DIGEST_WEEKLY_DIGEST_DAY' => 'Select the day of the week for sending out weekly digests',
));
// phpBB Digest MOD - Addition end ---------------------------------------------------------

Replace With
'JAB_USERNAME_EXPLAIN' => 'Specify a registered username or a valid JID. The username will not be checked for validity. If you only specify a username, then your JID will be the username and the server you specified above. Else, specify a valid JID, for example user@jabber.org.',
));Success language/en/acp/common.phpFind
'ACP_CAT_DATABASE' => 'Database',
// Begin Digests Mod
'ACP_CAT_DIGESTS' => 'Digests',
// End Digests Mod

Replace With
'ACP_CAT_DATABASE' => 'Database',Success Find
'LOG_CONFIG_COOKIE' => '<strong>Altered cookie settings</strong>',
// Begin Digests Mod
'LOG_CONFIG_DIGEST_BAD_DIGEST_TYPE' => '<strong>Digest exception: A bad digest type of "%s" was encountered</strong>',
'LOG_CONFIG_DIGEST_BAD_KEY_VALUE' => "<strong>When running mail_digests.$phpEx, the \"key\" parameter given had an invalid value of \"%s\". Program terminated.</strong>",
'LOG_CONFIG_DIGEST_BOARD_DISABLED' => "<strong>mail_digests.$phpEx run was attempted, but stopped because the board is disabled.</strong>",
'LOG_CONFIG_DIGEST_GENERAL' => '<strong>Altered Digest general settings</strong>',
'LOG_CONFIG_DIGEST_LOG' => '<strong>Altered Digest log settings</strong>',
'LOG_CONFIG_DIGEST_LOG_ENTRY_BAD' => '<strong>Unable to send a digest to %s (%s)</strong>',
'LOG_CONFIG_DIGEST_LOG_ENTRY_GOOD' => '<strong>A digest was sent to %s (%s) containing %s posts and %s private messages</strong>',
'LOG_CONFIG_DIGEST_LOG_ENTRY_NONE' => '<strong>A digest was NOT sent to %s (%s) because user filters and preferences meant there was nothing to send</strong>',
'LOG_CONFIG_DIGEST_LOG_START' => "<strong>Starting mail_digests.$phpEx</strong>",
'LOG_CONFIG_DIGEST_LOG_END' => "<strong>Ending mail_digests.$phpEx</strong>",
'LOG_CONFIG_DIGEST_NO_BOOKMARKS' => '<strong>Digest exception: A digest for bookmarked topics was requested by "%s" but the user had no bookmarked topics</strong>',
'LOG_CONFIG_DIGEST_NO_ALLOWED_FORUMS' => '<strong>Digest exception: User "%s" cannot access any forums so no digest can be created</strong>',
'LOG_CONFIG_DIGEST_USER_DEFAULTS' => '<strong>Altered Digest user default settings</strong>',
'LOG_CONFIG_DIGEST_WRITE_LOG_ENTRY_ERROR' => '<strong>Digest exception: write_log_entry called with an unhandled type of "%s"</strong>',
// End Digests Mod

Replace With
'LOG_CONFIG_COOKIE' => '<strong>Altered cookie settings</strong>',Success Find
'LOG_WORD_EDIT' => '<strong>Edited word censor</strong><br />» %s',
));
// phpBB Digests MOD - Addition begin -------------------------------------------------------
$lang = array_merge($lang, array(
'ACP_DIGEST_SETTINGS' => 'Digest settings',
'ACP_DIGEST_GENERAL_SETTINGS' => 'General settings',
'ACP_DIGEST_GENERAL_SETTINGS_EXPLAIN' => 'These are the general digests settings.',
'ACP_DIGEST_USER_DEFAULT_SETTINGS' => 'User default settings',
'ACP_DIGEST_USER_DEFAULT_SETTINGS_EXPLAIN' => 'This settings allow administrators to set the defaults users see when they subscribe to a digest.',
));
// phpBB Digests MOD - Addition end ---------------------------------------------------------

Replace With
'LOG_WORD_EDIT' => '<strong>Edited word censor</strong><br />» %s',
));Success language/en/common.phpFind
'DESCENDING' => 'Descending',
// phpBB Digests MOD - Addition begin -------------------------------------------------------
'DIGESTS' => 'Digests',
// phpBB Digests MOD - Addition end -------------------------------------------------------

Replace With
'DESCENDING' => 'Descending',Success language/en/ucp.phpFind
'UCP_COPPA_ON_AFTER' => 'On or after %s',
// Begin phpBB Digests Mod
'UCP_DIGESTS' => 'Digests',
'UCP_DIGESTS_ADDITIONAL_CRITERIA' => 'Additional Criteria',
'UCP_DIGESTS_BASICS' => 'Basics',
'UCP_DIGESTS_POST_FILTERS' => 'Post Filters',
'UCP_DIGESTS_POSTS_SELECTION' => 'Posts Selection',
// End phpBB Digests Mod

Replace With
'UCP_COPPA_ON_AFTER' => 'On or after %s',Success
Return to AutoMOD

MarkDHamill

Post by MarkDHamill » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:19 pm

It sounds like you are using AutoMOD. There are issues with AutoMOD. I would uninstall these manually.

gushtu

Post by gushtu » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:42 pm

i am a beginner, dont have much idea how to uninstall manually.

But if you guide me, i might be able to.

Please. thx in advance

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”