Ultimate Points

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
nunyabiz

Re: Ultimate Points

Post by nunyabiz »

femu wrote:Everything refreshed?

Browser Cache
phpBB Cache
Themes
Templates

Yes...everything was refreshed...the add was already there....just not in the exact place the call requested...

I may have found an issue, but spent 4 hours last night trying to find where I pulled this file from...

Can somebody ID this index and give me the addy to where it is supposed to go?...lol

yup..I am new to this, and another lesson learned....

Dont stop in the middle of tracing things, and forget where you were....hahaha
Attachments

[The extension rar has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Cr33per

Post by Cr33per »

I think you need to start over . :D
Redy

Post by Redy »

Redy wrote:Can I set sending of messages only when I will succesfully robbed anybody? :)
pls pls pls, how I do that? :)
darkonia

Post by darkonia »

Redy wrote:
Redy wrote:Can I set sending of messages only when I will succesfully robbed anybody? :)
pls pls pls, how I do that? :)
ask this question here pls:

http://www.area53.die-muellers.org/view ... 0ecbc09e96
MMOG-Heaven - Das Gaming Portal
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.
Redy

Post by Redy »

done :)
T3h Antek

Post by T3h Antek »

Can someone please tell me what I can do to hide the amount of points a user has from other users.

EDIT !!! I just saw what I wrote last night and it made no sense so I edited it and it's alright now xD
Last edited by T3h Antek on Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dangerell
Name: Cristi

Post by Dangerell »

Hi,

As administrator how can i see the transfer logs of all users? I really need it.

Thanks in advance.
keith10456

Post by keith10456 »

I'm using phpBB Arcade Mod v1.0.RC9 and Ultimate Points Mod v1.0.6.

I'm attempting to edit the message below when a member doesn't have enough Points to play in a games Category. I checked all of the Arcade Mod and UPM language files but I can't find it. Kindly let me know where it's located:

Code: Select all

You do not have enough Points to play this game.
I found it... It's in language/en/mods/arcade.php

Actually, it was a silly mistake on my part. In my search I forgot there was going to be a separate var for the name of the Points... So I was searching for the whole message (that included the Points name) instead of part of the message.
femu

Post by femu »

Dangerell wrote:Hi,

As administrator how can i see the transfer logs of all users? I really need it.

Thanks in advance.
There's no direct feature built in. You can try following in your DB:

SELECT u.username, l.* FROM phpbb_points_log l LEFT JOIN phpbb_users u ON l.point_send = u.user_id OR l.point_recv = u.user_id
Regards, femu
Name: Cristi

Post by Dangerell »

femu wrote:
Dangerell wrote:Hi,

Thanks in advance.
There's no direct feature built in. You can try following in your DB:

SELECT u.username, l.* FROM phpbb_points_log l LEFT JOIN phpbb_users u ON l.point_send = u.user_id OR l.point_recv = u.user_id

Ok, thank you. But do you plan to add this feature in the future?
femu

Post by femu »

We have something similar already on the wish-list, but it's more for the internal log, which you can see in the ACP.
Regards, femu

Post by T3h Antek »

T3h Antek wrote:Can someone please tell me what I can do to hide the amount of points a user has from other users.
slh550

Post by slh550 »

T3h Antek wrote:Can someone please tell me what I can do to hide the amount of points a user has from other users.
I was going to ask a similar question if there was a way of not displaying the Founders/admin & moderators on the index page, i am not bothered about cash displayed throughout the board in profiles, It is just we have a lot of active staff members and it would look better if it was possible only to display the main sites users on the index page.

Many Thanks in advance.
michaelp74

Post by michaelp74 »

Another bug, but i'm not sure, if you need info:
If you disable permission: u_use_transfer, user can transfer points to another user via "donate" button on viewtopic.php (and maybe on several next files...)

'L_DONATE'				=> ($auth->acl_get('u_use_points')) ? sprintf($user->lang['POINTS_DONATE']) : '',

replace to:
'L_DONATE'				=> ($auth->acl_get('u_use_transfer')) ? sprintf($user->lang['POINTS_DONATE']) : '',
king577

Post by king577 »

1. Is it possible to define several types of points?
For example "gold points", "silver points" and "bronze points " and any type of points will have different settings....
For example on any topic the user will get 3 "gold points", and 500 "silver points".

2. Does this mod works with the Shop Mod from Adrian?
Sorry for the mistakes I do from time to time in English. This is not my native language. I am trying to improve my English, so please notify me about any mistakes I make. Thanks! :)

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”