Ultimate Points

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
Hardcore_Shad

Re: Ultimate Points

Post by Hardcore_Shad »

Femu, please do accept my sincere congratulations on this mod of yours! Really very nice mod!

In addition to the mod request above,

1.is it possible to have a member be promoted to a group onec a certain number of points is gained - and possibly demoted if the points go below it? Where demotion feature can be turned off? :D

2. A PM sent to site ADMIN on the first 5 members who reached a certain number of points set in acp. e.g. setting in acp is notify admin to recv pm at 500points. Then PM sent to admin when first 5 users reach 500 points.

Thanks!
lovelysummer

Post by lovelysummer »

Cr33per wrote:
femu wrote:We had something in the old dev thread over here. Don't ask me exactly where it was, but I think somewhere in the last pages ....
I cant find it. :?
I also cannot find it. I have read 30 pages starting from the last one, until at the page 49 http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &start=720 someone mentioned 'not enough point'. But that one is related to posting not viewtopic image. :?

:(
Cr33per

Post by Cr33per »

Would be nice if it used the same type of error message for the images as the phpbb downloadable files error.

Code: Select all

'DOWNLOAD_NOTICE'		=> 'You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.',
attachment1.jpg
attachment1.jpg (11.99 KiB) Viewed 725 times
Something like this.
points1.jpg
points1.jpg (9.87 KiB) Viewed 725 times
I use Highslide 4.1.8 so when i don't have the required points to view the attachment image i click on it and it act's like it wants to load the Highslide but never produces the error.
lovelysummer

Post by lovelysummer »

I use David IQ's ReIMG Image Resizer. If not enough point ,it won't show the attachment image and unable to click to enlarge. It is only a red X. :(
keith10456

Post by keith10456 »

lovelysummer wrote:I use David IQ's ReIMG Image Resizer. If not enough point ,it won't show the attachment image and unable to click to enlarge. It is only a red X. :(
Via the ACP, try setting the amount of Points for attachments to 0.
Cr33per

Post by Cr33per »

:lol: Yea we all know that. But if we want to use that option it don't work to well for the images. ;)
Deniph

Post by Deniph »

okiem wrote:
Many of those things can be achieved by buying permissions. Some others can be done if someone remake permissions buy addon to group add addon
Things which can be controled by permitions of VIP-group
  • having cignature
  • having avatars
  • seeing forums
This things need only engine to automaticly add user to VIP-group (or groups - levels of VIP)

Things which can't be controled by permitions of VIP-group
  • cost of viewing forum - like paying for entrance
  • cost for posting external links in signature - for one year
  • bbcode for making cost of seeing link or attachment
This second group of possibility is similar to "cost for attachment" - so base existed already. Need to by only upgraded.
where is this permissions buy addon?
is it up to date ?
will it work with the ultimate points or easy shop?
sounds more or less like what i am searching for :D
selling signatures, avatars and forum parts,
... i also would like to sell group membership, or some BBcode like IMG or URL,
also attachment down or upload level abonement per day :D
so people can buy a abonement to download 5 attachments per day or a more costy abonement to download 10 attachments per day ... that would be excelent! :D
darkonia

Post by darkonia »

Deniph wrote:
okiem wrote:
Many of those things can be achieved by buying permissions. Some others can be done if someone remake permissions buy addon to group add addon
Things which can be controled by permitions of VIP-group
  • having cignature
  • having avatars
  • seeing forums
This things need only engine to automaticly add user to VIP-group (or groups - levels of VIP)

Things which can't be controled by permitions of VIP-group
  • cost of viewing forum - like paying for entrance
  • cost for posting external links in signature - for one year
  • bbcode for making cost of seeing link or attachment
This second group of possibility is similar to "cost for attachment" - so base existed already. Need to by only upgraded.
where is this permissions buy addon?
is it up to date ?
will it work with the ultimate points or easy shop?
sounds more or less like what i am searching for :D
selling signatures, avatars and forum parts,
... i also would like to sell group membership, or some BBcode like IMG or URL,
also attachment down or upload level abonement per day :D
so people can buy a abonement to download 5 attachments per day or a more costy abonement to download 10 attachments per day ... that would be excelent! :D
the permission buy addon is in the contrib folder by the easy shop mod!
MMOG-Heaven - Das Gaming Portal
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.
neal110

Post by neal110 »

Hi there i am having a great trouble.I cant find any MOD tab in my ACP.See this....

I can see a MOD tab in Administrative Control Panel under Module management....But till than its not coming.
Till nothing....No MOD tab....
I have freshly installed phpBB 3.0.7.. and than installed automod and than with the help of Automod installed ultimate points till no hope......
Please help me ....Or tell me how to control my Ultimate points from ACP ....Coz i cant see any....There are no other mods present in my forum...
Cr33per

Post by Cr33per »

If you use the search bar that answer has already been answered. :D
Its something to do with installing it with auto mod.
femu

Post by femu »

neal110 wrote:Hi there i am having a great trouble.I cant find any MOD tab in my ACP.See this....
I can see a MOD tab in Administrative Control Panel under Module management....But till than its not coming.
Till nothing....No MOD tab....
I have freshly installed phpBB 3.0.7.. and than installed automod and than with the help of Automod installed ultimate points till no hope......
Please help me ....Or tell me how to control my Ultimate points from ACP ....Coz i cant see any....There are no other mods present in my forum...
Did you run the UPS installer itself? root/install_ultimate_points.php?
Regards, femu

Post by T3h Antek »

Good day,

I already found how I can hide the amount of points a user has under the avatar but I'd
also like to hide it from the users profile, could you please be so kind and tell me which line I have to
remove so the amount of points a user has is hidden from all other users, in the profile section.

Or just point me in the right direction and let me know which file contains that line and I'll
go over it myself, thank you.
femu

Post by femu »

Simply remove the edited part in the memberlist_view.html or part of it ...
Regards, femu

Post by T3h Antek »

femu wrote:Simply remove the edited part in the memberlist_view.html or part of it ...

Thank you femu, sorry for what seems a simple question to you is a little more complex for me,
but the more I ask the less I will have to in the future. I've only started dealing with installing
mods around a month ago. Before that I did not even know coding exists, thats how small my world
was xD

Thanks again.
3xtr3m3

Post by 3xtr3m3 »

Did this mod works on phpbb3 3.0.7?

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”