Contact Board Administration

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
Phil7789

Re: Contact Board Administration

Post by Phil7789 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:49 pm

No, i deleted all forum files and the database entries for testing purpose and installed it from the scratch on. Then i uploaded all files and installed the mod. I don't know what could cause this error as the entry was created by the installation file and the columns added to this entry are also done by this installation file so i don't think i've messed something up.

As i already mentioned there are the columns that should have been installed, so i do not know why i get this error as they seem to be there. And the mod besides that seems to work correctly as far as i could test it right now.

EDIT: What i additionally noticed is that the php mail function does not send the mails properly as i did not receive any yet. But this could be a problem with the hoster as failure notices /due to non existent e-mail adresses) took 3 - 4 days to be sent. I'll test this on my server and perhaps with the smtp function to check if it is a problem with the mod and if i messed anything up

keemosabi

Post by keemosabi » Wed May 05, 2010 4:12 pm

I love this mod, comes in handy. However after I upgraded the forum and updated this mod, it does not work. Both my main site (fresh database) and my test site (Still has the old database), both do not let you submit. You get an error that there was no subject and the reason do not show up. It's running 3.0.7-pl1, the latest umil and a modified subsilver2 (just color an images really). Any ideas? http://the-lilypad.org/phpbb3

RMcGirr83
Recognised Extension Developer
Name: Rich McGirr

Post by RMcGirr83 » Wed May 05, 2010 5:00 pm

Sort of difficult to tell with the mod disabled.
In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists - Eric Hoffer
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beer
All requests for support via PM will be ignored

keemosabi

Post by keemosabi » Fri May 07, 2010 3:36 am

Oops, didn't notice I disabled it.

RMcGirr83
Recognised Extension Developer
Name: Rich McGirr

Post by RMcGirr83 » Fri May 07, 2010 9:31 am

You have the wrong html file. Looks like you are using the one from the 3.0.5 version and not from this version.

Upload the html file from subsilver2 directory into your styles template directory and refresh the style in the ACP.
In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists - Eric Hoffer
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beer
All requests for support via PM will be ignored

keemosabi

Post by keemosabi » Fri May 07, 2010 2:56 pm

Man, how did I let that get by me? Thanks.

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”