Country Flag User Edition

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
3Di
Former Team Member
Name: Marco

Re: Country Flag User Edition

Post by 3Di »

azdolfan wrote:
3Di wrote:
katib wrote:Thanks for Mod
I have a queqqtion: is it posible to import Flags from user_ip in the phpbb_users table by converting ips to falgs? so users dont have to add this info manually
That's what a MOD of mine does.. see my signature, click on it.
I like this idea! However, I would rather not have to uninstall my mod on all 8 of my forums and reinstall a different mod. Any chance this mod will add it for a future version or post on here some code that we could add? :D
The next version I'm releasing will have also this feature (secondary flag of choice etc..), the same as I did for the phpBB2 version. ;)
🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
RMcGirr83
Former Team Member
Name: Rich McGirr

Post by RMcGirr83 »

The next version I'm releasing will have also this feature
Time : 6.556s | 85 Queries | GZIP : Off

***cough***

I hope the query count is a bit lower in that version. ;)
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions | github | All requests for support via PM will be ignored
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beerImage
oddfish

Post by oddfish »

katib wrote:Thanks for Mod
I have a queqqtion: is it posible to import Flags from user_ip in the phpbb_users table by converting ips to falgs? so users dont have to add this info manually
and ...
azdolfan wrote:... I like this idea! However, I would rather not have to uninstall my mod on all 8 of my forums and reinstall a different mod. Any chance this mod will add it for a future version or post on here some code that we could add? :D
oddfish wrote:
ameisez wrote:Is it possible to make it automatically assign flag based on IP (IP EDITION :D ) and user can be restricted to change it?
not in this edition but the IP Edition has a ring to it if it should become a future release 8-)
hope that answers your questions katib and azdolfan.

3Di - this is not your MOD so be considerate and start your own thread !! :roll:
Country Flag User Edition Clickable Post Count Link

... another record broken without breaking any records ...
Testing phpBB3.1 dark style based on prosilver ... http://www.oddmods.net
azdolfan

Post by azdolfan »

Kewl, I'll wait for the future version. I actually thought the other one was too gong ho happy on flags. They were everywhere. :lol: Also, got some of the best moderators around that support this thread and mod so would be hard to leave. I was just being nice at first. ;) Thanks Oddfish!!! :D
sleevedbiker

Post by sleevedbiker »

Nice mod. is there a way we can require the country at registration then link it and have it displayed automatically for the users?
You ride with an outlaw, You die with an outlaw
oddfish

Post by oddfish »

sleevedbiker wrote:Nice mod. is there a way we can require the country at registration then link it and have it displayed automatically for the users?
Required on registration by default and shows immediately. Current members can select theirs in their Profile.
Country Flag User Edition Clickable Post Count Link

... another record broken without breaking any records ...
Testing phpBB3.1 dark style based on prosilver ... http://www.oddmods.net
sleevedbiker

Post by sleevedbiker »

oddfish wrote:
sleevedbiker wrote:Nice mod. is there a way we can require the country at registration then link it and have it displayed automatically for the users?
Required on registration by default and shows immediately. Current members can select theirs in their Profile.

didnt see that. thanks
You ride with an outlaw, You die with an outlaw

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”