Topic Preview

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
Extensions Robot
Extensions Robot
Extensions Robot

Topic Preview

Post by Extensions Robot »

Modification name: Topic Preview
Author: MattF
Modification description: Topic Preview 2 Is All New!

This is a MOD for phpBB3 that will display a short excerpt of text from the first post of a topic when the user hovers their mouse over the topic's title. The default mode uses the browser's built-in tooltip. The all new enhanced jQuery theme can also show the last post preview, display user avatars and is highly customizable.

Featured MOD of the Week in the phpBB Weekly Podcast, episode #143!

Features:
  • Let your visitors peek at what's inside a topic before they click on it.
  • Default mode uses the browser's built-in tooltip (no javascript or css needed)
  • Enhanced jQuery theme has options to display user avatars and both first and last posts
  • The last word in the topic preview will not be cut off and is followed by an ellipsis
  • Smileys are displayed as text :)
  • BBcode tags and URL links are removed for a cleaner text-only appearance
  • Admin option to set the length of text shown in the preview (or disable the MOD)
  • Admin option to define BBcodes whose contents you want removed from the topic preview
  • User option allows users to disable the feature
  • Does not significantly impact server load (no additional db queries)
  • Prosilver and Subsilver2 compatible
  • Supports right-to-left languages
  • Supports AutoMOD installation
  • Works with phpBB 3.0.6 or newer
Optional Add-Ons with other MODs:
  • Add-on for Precise Similar Topics II MOD (optional)
  • Add-on for Board3 Portal MOD (optional)
  • Add-on for NV Recent Topics MOD (optional)
Languages supported:
  • English
  • Czech
  • Dutch
  • French
  • German
  • Italian
  • Polish
  • Romanian
  • Spanish
Modification version: 2.0.2
Tested on phpBB version: 3.0.13-pl1

Download file: topic_preview_2_0_2.zip
File size: 356.49 KiB

Modification overview page: View

The phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this modification. By installing this MOD, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extension Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.

-->Modification support<--
Last edited by Extensions Robot on Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:33 pm, edited 57 times in total.
(this is a non-active account manager for the phpBB Extension Customisations Team)
DavidIQ
Customisations Team Leader
Customisations Team Leader
Name: David Colón

Topic Preview

Post by DavidIQ »

Modification validated/released

Notes:
Apply to become a Jr. Extension Validator
My extensions | In need of phpBB services? | Was I helpful today?
No unsolicited PMs unless you're planning on asking for paid help.
MattF
Extensions Development Coordinator
Name: Matt Friedman

Topic Preview

Post by MattF »

Thanks Mod Team! :D

Features:
  • Let your members peek at what's inside a topic before they click on it!
  • ACP setting to set the character limit and/or disable the effect
  • Mouseover tooltip uses browser's built-in tooltip (no javascript or css used)
  • Last word in the tooltip will not be cut off
  • Smileys are displayed as text :)
  • BBcode tags and url links are stripped out for a clean text-only appearance
  • Admin can define certain BBcodes whose contents you want completely removed or hidden from the Topic Preview. In other words, the text in between these BBcode tags will not be visible in the Topic Preview. This is good if your forum uses spoiler or hidden text BBcodes, or if you find other BBcodes are showing undesirable text in the Topic Preview, such as code, url, attachment, youtube or other custom BBcodes.
  • Hover mouse anywhere in the topic's title row, not just over the actual topic link! (Prosilver styles only)
  • Mouseover tooltip appears in view_forum and search_results (including new topics, your topics, unanswered topics, etc.)
  • UCP option for users to disable the feature
  • Prosilver and Subsilver2 compatible
  • Automod compatible
  • Does not significantly impact server load (no additional db queries)
  • phpBB 3.0.6 and 3.0.7 compatible
Featured MOD of the Week on phpbbweekly.net!

Screenshots:
View Forum Page:

ACP Page:

UCP Page:
Last edited by MattF on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:29 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Formerly known as VSEMy ExtensionsPlease do not PM me for support.
Ephemeraboy
Name: Bernando Bona Tius Sianipar

Re: Topic Preview

Post by Ephemeraboy »

wau..
finally this mod is validated...
thanks...
My diary, my notepad, and my life on
http://www.bonatius.com
katierunyon

Post by katierunyon »

Strangely enough, this mod works for me, but only as the page is refreshing. Once the page loads completely, it won't show. I purged the cache, but I have no idea what would cause this. I'd appreciate any help.

http://www.katierunyon.com/phpBB3/
Rudeman72

Post by Rudeman72 »

Great mod. Congrats on the validation.
MattF

Post by MattF »

katierunyon wrote:Strangely enough, this mod works for me, but only as the page is refreshing. Once the page loads completely, it won't show. I purged the cache, but I have no idea what would cause this. I'd appreciate any help.

http://www.katierunyon.com/phpBB3/
Hi Katie,

The mod is working on your site, but the problem is your style. Your style is full of HTML errors, missing closing </div> tags and </tr> tags, and it does not pass HTML validation at all. It appears that the problems with your style's HTML is what is affecting the ability to see this mod, because what is happening is once your page is loaded, when you hover over a topic title, the preview tooltip tries to display below the view of the window (watch you scrollbar move as you try to see a preview tooltip).

You should to look into finding/fixing all the HTML errors in your style.
katierunyon

Post by katierunyon »

Thanks for the reply. I'm trying to use GoLive to show me the errors, but I don't understand what it's telling me, or what to do to fix them. Fixing all the errors in this style is probably more than I can understand at the moment. But I'm going to try doing some searching and maybe get a clue on some of them.
denisesballs

Post by denisesballs »

Been using RMcGirr83's mod, even contributed a few bug fixes. I like this better though, since it's more like the vBulletin feature. I submitted some JS to RMcGirr83 to omit bbcode since it looks terrible in the preview, any plans to add this ability as well? I could take a look if I get some time.
MattF

Post by MattF »

denisesballs wrote:Been using RMcGirr83's mod, even contributed a few bug fixes. I like this better though, since it's more like the vBulletin feature. I submitted some JS to RMcGirr83 to omit bbcode since it looks terrible in the preview, any plans to add this ability as well? I could take a look if I get some time.
BBcodes do not appear in the topic preview. All BBcodes and links are stripped out, but any smileys are shown in their textual form.
denisesballs

Post by denisesballs »

VSE wrote:
denisesballs wrote:Been using RMcGirr83's mod, even contributed a few bug fixes. I like this better though, since it's more like the vBulletin feature. I submitted some JS to RMcGirr83 to omit bbcode since it looks terrible in the preview, any plans to add this ability as well? I could take a look if I get some time.
BBcodes do not appear in the topic preview. All BBcodes and links are stripped out, but any smileys are shown in their textual form.
Hmm, you sure? I did a stock install specifically to test it before I posted. Check it out here - http://jesse.homedns.org:443/forum/viewforum.php?f=2

Hover on the "Test" forum, the quote bbcode is there.
MattF

Post by MattF »

I see what you are saying on your board. However, your example is very unusual...

Your example is basically:

Code: Select all

[quote="[url]http://example.com[/url]"]http://example.com[/quote]
You have a bbcode inside of another bbcode! :shock:

Your example is very untypical and not really easy to deal with. This mod handles correctly nested BBcodes like:

[quote][b][url]http://example.com[/url][/b][/quote]
At the same time, how often does a topic begin with a quoted post...let alone a quoted post with another bbcode nested inside the text portion of a bbcode? ;)

At this time, there's nothing I can do about this.
Fujcube

Post by Fujcube »

Hi,

This was the first time I have installed a Mod, usually I get someone else to do it for me but I thought I'd give it a go.

The first time I tried, there was a Syntax error in the acp_board.php which was solved by editing the file again. Once the Mod was installed, everything seemed to be ok apart from:

When I put the pointer over a topic, I did get a preview of the content but I could not click on the post to open it. Although I could preview all posts, it would only allow me to open what could only be posts that I had not read previously.

Once I had read a post and returned to the forum index, I could not read that post again as the Title was no longer a link.

I'm sure it's a simple typo but not sure where!!

I have removed the Mod and installed the original files so that I don't get any grief from my members.

I still have the edited files if you let me know which one to post up for a look!!

Regards, fujcube
Fujcube

Post by Fujcube »

Here is the modified viewforum_body.html

<!-- INCLUDE overall_header.html -->
<!-- IF U_MCP --><p>[&nbsp;<a href="{U_MCP}">{L_MCP}</a>&nbsp;]</p><!-- ENDIF -->
<h2><a href="{U_VIEW_FORUM}">{FORUM_NAME}</a></h2>

<!-- IF FORUM_DESC or MODERATORS or U_MCP -->
<div>
	<!-- NOTE: remove the style="display: none" when you want to have the forum description on the forum body -->
	<!-- IF FORUM_DESC --><div style="display: none !important;">{FORUM_DESC}<br /></div><!-- ENDIF -->
	<!-- IF MODERATORS --><strong><!-- IF S_SINGLE_MODERATOR -->{L_MODERATOR}<!-- ELSE -->{L_MODERATORS}<!-- ENDIF -->:</strong> {MODERATORS}<!-- ENDIF -->
</div>
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF S_FORUM_RULES -->
	<div class="rules">
		<div class="inner"><span class="corners-top"><span></span></span>

<!-- IF U_FORUM_RULES -->
			<a href="{U_FORUM_RULES}">{L_FORUM_RULES}</a>
		<!-- ELSE -->
			<strong>{L_FORUM_RULES}</strong><br />
			{FORUM_RULES}
		<!-- ENDIF -->

<span class="corners-bottom"><span></span></span></div>
	</div>
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF S_HAS_SUBFORUM -->
<!-- IF not S_IS_BOT and U_MARK_FORUMS -->
<ul class="linklist">
	<li class="rightside"><a href="{U_MARK_FORUMS}">{L_MARK_FORUMS_READ}</a></li>
</ul>
<!-- ENDIF -->
	<!-- INCLUDE forumlist_body.html -->
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_POST_INFO or PAGINATION or TOTAL_POSTS or TOTAL_TOPICS -->
	<div class="topic-actions" <!-- IF S_HAS_SUBFORUM -->style="margin-top: 2em;"<!-- ENDIF -->>

<!-- IF not S_IS_BOT and S_DISPLAY_POST_INFO -->
		<div class="buttons">
			<div class="<!-- IF S_IS_LOCKED -->locked-icon<!-- ELSE -->post-icon<!-- ENDIF -->"><a href="{U_POST_NEW_TOPIC}" title="<!-- IF S_IS_LOCKED -->{L_FORUM_LOCKED}<!-- ELSE -->{L_POST_TOPIC}<!-- ENDIF -->"><span></span><!-- IF S_IS_LOCKED -->{L_FORUM_LOCKED}<!-- ELSE -->{L_POST_TOPIC}<!-- ENDIF --></a></div>
		</div>
	<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_SEARCHBOX -->
		<div class="search-box">
			<form method="post" id="forum-search" action="{S_SEARCHBOX_ACTION}">
			<fieldset>
				<input class="inputbox search tiny" type="text" name="keywords" id="search_keywords" size="20" value="{L_SEARCH_FORUM}" onclick="if (this.value == '{LA_SEARCH_FORUM}') this.value = '';" onblur="if (this.value == '') this.value = '{LA_SEARCH_FORUM}';" />
				<input class="button2" type="submit" value="{L_SEARCH}" />
				<input type="hidden" value="{FORUM_ID}" name="fid[]" />
			</fieldset>
			</form>
		</div>
	<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF PAGINATION or TOTAL_POSTS or TOTAL_TOPICS -->
		<div class="pagination">
			<!-- IF not S_IS_BOT and U_MARK_TOPICS --><a href="{U_MARK_TOPICS}" accesskey="m">{L_MARK_TOPICS_READ}</a> &bull; <!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF TOTAL_TOPICS -->{TOTAL_TOPICS}<!-- ENDIF -->
			<!-- IF PAGE_NUMBER -->
				<!-- IF PAGINATION --> &bull; <a href="#" onclick="jumpto(); return false;" title="{L_JUMP_TO_PAGE}">{PAGE_NUMBER}</a> &bull; <span>{PAGINATION}</span><!-- ELSE --> &bull; {PAGE_NUMBER}<!-- ENDIF -->
			<!-- ENDIF -->
		</div>
	<!-- ENDIF -->

</div>
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF S_NO_READ_ACCESS -->

<div class="panel">
		<strong>{L_NO_READ_ACCESS}</strong>
	</div>

<!-- IF not S_USER_LOGGED_IN and not S_IS_BOT -->

<form action="{S_LOGIN_ACTION}" method="post">

<div class="panel">

<div class="content">
				<h3><a href="{U_LOGIN_LOGOUT}">{L_LOGIN_LOGOUT}</a><!-- IF S_REGISTER_ENABLED -->&nbsp; &bull; &nbsp;<a href="{U_REGISTER}">{L_REGISTER}</a><!-- ENDIF --></h3>

<fieldset class="fields1">
				<dl>
					<dt><label for="username">{L_USERNAME}:</label></dt>
					<dd><input type="text" tabindex="1" name="username" id="username" size="25" value="{USERNAME}" class="inputbox autowidth" /></dd>
				</dl>
				<dl>
					<dt><label for="password">{L_PASSWORD}:</label></dt>
					<dd><input type="password" tabindex="2" id="password" name="password" size="25" class="inputbox autowidth" /></dd>
					<!-- IF S_AUTOLOGIN_ENABLED --><dd><label for="autologin"><input type="checkbox" name="autologin" id="autologin" tabindex="3" /> {L_LOG_ME_IN}</label></dd><!-- ENDIF -->
					<dd><label for="viewonline"><input type="checkbox" name="viewonline" id="viewonline" tabindex="4" /> {L_HIDE_ME}</label></dd>
				</dl>
				<dl>
					<dt>&nbsp;</dt>
					<dd><input type="submit" name="login" tabindex="5" value="{L_LOGIN}" class="button1" /></dd>
				</dl>
				</fieldset>
			</div>

</div>

</form>

<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- BEGIN topicrow -->

<!-- IF not topicrow.S_TOPIC_TYPE_SWITCH and not topicrow.S_FIRST_ROW -->
		</ul>
	</div>
	<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF topicrow.S_FIRST_ROW or not topicrow.S_TOPIC_TYPE_SWITCH -->
		<div class="forumbg<!-- IF topicrow.S_TOPIC_TYPE_SWITCH --> announcement<!-- ENDIF -->">
		<ul class="topiclist">
			<li class="header">
				<dl class="icon">
					<dt><!-- IF S_DISPLAY_ACTIVE -->{L_ACTIVE_TOPICS}<!-- ELSEIF topicrow.S_TOPIC_TYPE_SWITCH and topicrow.S_TOPIC_TYPE gt 1 -->{L_ANNOUNCEMENTS}<!-- ELSE -->{L_TOPICS}<!-- ENDIF --></dt>
					<dd class="posts">{L_REPLIES}</dd>
					<dd class="views">{L_VIEWS}</dd>
					<dd class="lastpost"><span>{L_LAST_POST}</span></dd>
				</dl>
			</li>
		</ul>
		<ul class="topiclist topics">
	<!-- ENDIF -->

<li class="row<!-- IF topicrow.S_ROW_COUNT is even --> bg1<!-- ELSE --> bg2<!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF topicrow.S_POST_ANNOUNCE --> announce<!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF topicrow.S_POST_STICKY --> sticky<!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF topicrow.S_TOPIC_REPORTED --> reported<!-- ENDIF -->">
			<dl class="icon" style="background-image: url({topicrow.TOPIC_FOLDER_IMG_SRC}); background-repeat: no-repeat;">
				<dt<!-- IF topicrow.TOPIC_ICON_IMG and S_TOPIC_ICONS --> style="background-image: url({T_ICONS_PATH}{topicrow.TOPIC_ICON_IMG}); background-repeat: no-repeat;"<!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF topicrow.TOPIC_PREVIEW_TEXT --> title="{topicrow.TOPIC_PREVIEW_TEXT}"<!-- ELSE -->  title="{topicrow.TOPIC_FOLDER_IMG_ALT}"><!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF topicrow.S_UNREAD_TOPIC --><a href="{topicrow.U_NEWEST_POST}">{NEWEST_POST_IMG}</a> <!-- ENDIF --><a href="{topicrow.U_VIEW_TOPIC}" class="topictitle">{topicrow.TOPIC_TITLE}</a>
					<!-- IF topicrow.S_TOPIC_UNAPPROVED or topicrow.S_POSTS_UNAPPROVED --><a href="{topicrow.U_MCP_QUEUE}">{topicrow.UNAPPROVED_IMG}</a> <!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF topicrow.S_TOPIC_REPORTED --><a href="{topicrow.U_MCP_REPORT}">{REPORTED_IMG}</a><!-- ENDIF --><br />
					<!-- IF topicrow.PAGINATION --><strong class="pagination"><span>{topicrow.PAGINATION}</span></strong><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF topicrow.ATTACH_ICON_IMG -->{topicrow.ATTACH_ICON_IMG} <!-- ENDIF -->{L_POST_BY_AUTHOR} {topicrow.TOPIC_AUTHOR_FULL} &raquo; {topicrow.FIRST_POST_TIME}
				</dt>
				<dd class="posts">{topicrow.REPLIES} <dfn>{L_REPLIES}</dfn></dd>
				<dd class="views">{topicrow.VIEWS} <dfn>{L_VIEWS}</dfn></dd>
				<dd class="lastpost"><span><dfn>{L_LAST_POST} </dfn>{L_POST_BY_AUTHOR} {topicrow.LAST_POST_AUTHOR_FULL}
					<!-- IF not S_IS_BOT --><a href="{topicrow.U_LAST_POST}">{LAST_POST_IMG}</a> <!-- ENDIF --><br />{topicrow.LAST_POST_TIME}</span>
				</dd>
			</dl>
		</li>

<!-- IF topicrow.S_LAST_ROW -->
			</ul>
	</div>
	<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- BEGINELSE -->
	<!-- IF S_IS_POSTABLE -->
	<div class="panel">
		<strong>{L_NO_TOPICS}</strong>
	</div>
	<!-- ENDIF -->
<!-- END topicrow -->

<!-- IF S_SELECT_SORT_DAYS and not S_DISPLAY_ACTIVE -->
	<form method="post" action="{S_FORUM_ACTION}">
		<fieldset class="display-options">
			<!-- IF PREVIOUS_PAGE --><a href="{PREVIOUS_PAGE}" class="left-box {S_CONTENT_FLOW_BEGIN}">{L_PREVIOUS}</a><!-- ENDIF -->
			<!-- IF NEXT_PAGE --><a href="{NEXT_PAGE}" class="right-box {S_CONTENT_FLOW_END}">{L_NEXT}</a><!-- ENDIF -->
	<!-- IF not S_IS_BOT -->
			<label>{L_DISPLAY_TOPICS}: {S_SELECT_SORT_DAYS}</label>
			<label>{L_SORT_BY} {S_SELECT_SORT_KEY}</label>
			<label>{S_SELECT_SORT_DIR} <input type="submit" name="sort" value="{L_GO}" class="button2" /></label>
	<!-- ENDIF -->
		</fieldset>
	</form>
	<hr />
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF .topicrow and not S_DISPLAY_ACTIVE -->
	<div class="topic-actions">
		<!-- IF not S_IS_BOT and S_DISPLAY_POST_INFO -->
		<div class="buttons">
			<div class="<!-- IF S_IS_LOCKED -->locked-icon<!-- ELSE -->post-icon<!-- ENDIF -->" title="<!-- IF S_IS_LOCKED -->{L_FORUM_LOCKED}<!-- ELSE -->{L_POST_TOPIC}<!-- ENDIF -->"><a href="{U_POST_NEW_TOPIC}"><span></span><!-- IF S_IS_LOCKED -->{L_FORUM_LOCKED}<!-- ELSE -->{L_POST_TOPIC}<!-- ENDIF --></a></div>
		</div>
		<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF PAGINATION or TOTAL_POSTS or TOTAL_TOPICS -->
		<div class="pagination">
			<!-- IF TOTAL_TOPICS and not S_IS_BOT and U_MARK_TOPICS --><a href="{U_MARK_TOPICS}">{L_MARK_TOPICS_READ}</a> &bull;  <!-- ENDIF -->
			<!-- IF TOTAL_POSTS and not NEWEST_USER --> {TOTAL_POSTS}<!-- ELSEIF TOTAL_TOPICS and not NEWEST_USER --> {TOTAL_TOPICS}<!-- ENDIF -->
			<!-- IF TOTAL_USERS -->{TOTAL_USERS}<!-- ENDIF -->
			<!-- IF PAGINATION --> &bull;  <a href="#" onclick="jumpto(); return false;" title="{L_JUMP_TO_PAGE}">{PAGE_NUMBER}</a>
			 &bull;  <span>{PAGINATION}</span><!-- ELSE --> &bull; {PAGE_NUMBER}<!-- ENDIF -->
		</div>
		<!-- ENDIF -->
	</div>
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- INCLUDE jumpbox.html -->

<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_ONLINE_LIST -->
	<h3><!-- IF U_VIEWONLINE --><a href="{U_VIEWONLINE}">{L_WHO_IS_ONLINE}</a><!-- ELSE -->{L_WHO_IS_ONLINE}<!-- ENDIF --></h3>
	<p>{LOGGED_IN_USER_LIST}</p>
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_POST_INFO -->
	<h3>{L_FORUM_PERMISSIONS}</h3>
	<p><!-- BEGIN rules -->{rules.RULE}<br /><!-- END rules --></p>
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- INCLUDE overall_footer.html -->
Fujcube

Post by Fujcube »

Here is the modified search_results.html

<!-- INCLUDE overall_header.html -->

<h2><!-- IF SEARCH_TITLE -->{SEARCH_TITLE}<!-- ELSE -->{SEARCH_MATCHES}<!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF SEARCH_WORDS -->: <a href="{U_SEARCH_WORDS}">{SEARCH_WORDS}</a><!-- ENDIF --></h2>
<!-- IF IGNORED_WORDS --> <p>{L_IGNORED_TERMS}: <strong>{IGNORED_WORDS}</strong></p><!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF SEARCH_TOPIC -->
	<p><a class="{S_CONTENT_FLOW_BEGIN}" href="{U_SEARCH_TOPIC}">{L_RETURN_TO}: {SEARCH_TOPIC}</a></p>
<!-- ELSE -->
	<p><a class="{S_CONTENT_FLOW_BEGIN}" href="{U_SEARCH}" title="{L_SEARCH_ADV}">{L_RETURN_TO_SEARCH_ADV}</a></p>
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF PAGINATION or SEARCH_MATCHES or PAGE_NUMBER -->
	<form method="post" action="{S_SEARCH_ACTION}">

<div class="topic-actions">

<!-- IF SEARCH_MATCHES -->
		<div class="search-box">
			<!-- IF SEARCH_IN_RESULTS -->
				<label for="add_keywords">{L_SEARCH_IN_RESULTS}: <input type="text" name="add_keywords" id="add_keywords" value="" class="inputbox narrow" /></label>
				<input class="button2" type="submit" name="submit" value="{L_SEARCH}" />
			<!-- ENDIF -->
		</div>
	<!-- ENDIF -->

<div class="rightside pagination">
			{SEARCH_MATCHES}<!-- IF PAGINATION --> &bull; <a href="#" onclick="jumpto(); return false;" title="{L_JUMP_TO_PAGE}">{PAGE_NUMBER}</a> &bull; <span>{PAGINATION}</span><!-- ELSE --> &bull; {PAGE_NUMBER}<!-- ENDIF -->
		</div>
	</div>

</form>
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF S_SHOW_TOPICS -->

<!-- IF .searchresults -->
	<div class="forumbg">

<ul class="topiclist">
			<li class="header">
				<dl class="icon">
					<dt>{L_TOPICS}</dt>
					<dd class="posts">{L_REPLIES}</dd>
					<dd class="views">{L_VIEWS}</dd>
					<dd class="lastpost"><span>{L_LAST_POST}</span></dd>
				</dl>
			</li>
		</ul>
		<ul class="topiclist topics">

<!-- BEGIN searchresults -->
			<li class="row<!-- IF searchresults.S_ROW_COUNT is even --> bg1<!-- ELSE --> bg2<!-- ENDIF -->">
				<dl class="icon" style="background-image: url({searchresults.TOPIC_FOLDER_IMG_SRC}); background-repeat: no-repeat;">
					<dt <!-- IF searchresults.TOPIC_ICON_IMG -->style="background-image: url({T_ICONS_PATH}{searchresults.TOPIC_ICON_IMG}); background-repeat: no-repeat;"<!-- ENDIF -->> <!-- IF searchresults.TOPIC_PREVIEW_TEXT --> title="{searchresults.TOPIC_PREVIEW_TEXT}"<!-- ELSE --> title="{searchresults.TOPIC_FOLDER_IMG_ALT}"<!-- ENDIF -->
						<!-- IF searchresults.S_UNREAD_TOPIC --><a href="{searchresults.U_NEWEST_POST}">{NEWEST_POST_IMG}</a> <!-- ENDIF -->
						<a href="{searchresults.U_VIEW_TOPIC}" class="topictitle">{searchresults.TOPIC_TITLE}</a> {searchresults.ATTACH_ICON_IMG}
						<!-- IF searchresults.S_TOPIC_UNAPPROVED or searchresults.S_POSTS_UNAPPROVED --><a href="{searchresults.U_MCP_QUEUE}">{searchresults.UNAPPROVED_IMG}</a> <!-- ENDIF -->
						<!-- IF searchresults.S_TOPIC_REPORTED --><a href="{searchresults.U_MCP_REPORT}">{REPORTED_IMG}</a><!-- ENDIF --><br />
						<!-- IF searchresults.PAGINATION --><strong class="pagination"><span>{searchresults.PAGINATION}</span></strong><!-- ENDIF -->
						{L_POST_BY_AUTHOR} {searchresults.TOPIC_AUTHOR_FULL} &raquo; {searchresults.FIRST_POST_TIME}
						<!-- IF not searchresults.S_TOPIC_GLOBAL -->{L_IN} <a href="{searchresults.U_VIEW_FORUM}">{searchresults.FORUM_TITLE}</a><!-- ELSE --> ({L_GLOBAL})<!-- ENDIF -->
					</dt>
					<dd class="posts">{searchresults.TOPIC_REPLIES}</dd>
					<dd class="views">{searchresults.TOPIC_VIEWS}</dd>
					<dd class="lastpost"><span>
						{L_POST_BY_AUTHOR} {searchresults.LAST_POST_AUTHOR_FULL}
						<!-- IF not S_IS_BOT --><a href="{searchresults.U_LAST_POST}">{LAST_POST_IMG}</a> <!-- ENDIF --><br />{searchresults.LAST_POST_TIME}<br /> </span>
					</dd>
				</dl>
			</li>
		<!-- END searchresults -->
		</ul>

</div>
	<!-- ELSE -->
		<div class="panel">
			<strong>{L_NO_SEARCH_RESULTS}</strong>
		</div>
	<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- ELSE -->

<!-- BEGIN searchresults -->
		<div class="search post <!-- IF searchresults.S_ROW_COUNT is odd -->bg1<!-- ELSE -->bg2<!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF searchresults.S_POST_REPORTED --> reported<!-- ENDIF -->">

<!-- IF searchresults.S_IGNORE_POST -->
		<div class="postbody">
			{searchresults.L_IGNORE_POST}
		</div>
	<!-- ELSE -->
		<div class="postbody">
			<h3><a href="{searchresults.U_VIEW_POST}">{searchresults.POST_SUBJECT}</a></h3>
			<div class="content">{searchresults.MESSAGE}</div>
		</div>

<dl class="postprofile">
			<dt class="author">{L_POST_BY_AUTHOR} {searchresults.POST_AUTHOR_FULL}</dt>
			<dd>{searchresults.POST_DATE}</dd>
			<dd>&nbsp;</dd>
			<!-- IF searchresults.FORUM_TITLE -->
				<dd>{L_FORUM}: <a href="{searchresults.U_VIEW_FORUM}">{searchresults.FORUM_TITLE}</a></dd>
				<dd>{L_TOPIC}: <a href="{searchresults.U_VIEW_TOPIC}">{searchresults.TOPIC_TITLE}</a></dd>
			<!-- ELSE -->
				<dd>{L_GLOBAL}: <a href="{searchresults.U_VIEW_TOPIC}">{searchresults.TOPIC_TITLE}</a></dd>
			<!-- ENDIF -->
			<dd>{L_REPLIES}: <strong>{searchresults.TOPIC_REPLIES}</strong></dd>
			<dd>{L_VIEWS}: <strong>{searchresults.TOPIC_VIEWS}</strong></dd>
		</dl>
	<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF not searchresults.S_IGNORE_POST -->
		<ul class="searchresults">
			<li ><a href="{searchresults.U_VIEW_POST}" class="{S_CONTENT_FLOW_END}">{L_JUMP_TO_POST}</a></li>
		</ul>
	<!-- ENDIF -->

</div>
	<!-- BEGINELSE -->
		<div class="panel">
			<strong>{L_NO_SEARCH_RESULTS}</strong>
		</div>
	<!-- END searchresults -->
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF PAGINATION or .searchresults or S_SELECT_SORT_KEY or S_SELECT_SORT_DAYS -->
	<form method="post" action="{S_SEARCH_ACTION}">

<fieldset class="display-options">
		<!-- IF PREVIOUS_PAGE --><a href="{PREVIOUS_PAGE}" class="left-box {S_CONTENT_FLOW_BEGIN}">{L_PREVIOUS}</a><!-- ENDIF -->
		<!-- IF NEXT_PAGE --><a href="{NEXT_PAGE}" class="right-box {S_CONTENT_FLOW_END}">{L_NEXT}</a><!-- ENDIF -->
		<!-- IF S_SELECT_SORT_DAYS or S_SELECT_SORT_KEY -->
			<label><!-- IF S_SHOW_TOPICS -->{L_DISPLAY_POSTS}<!-- ELSE -->{L_SORT_BY}</label><label><!-- ENDIF --> {S_SELECT_SORT_DAYS}<!-- IF S_SELECT_SORT_KEY --></label> <label>{S_SELECT_SORT_KEY}</label>
			<label>{S_SELECT_SORT_DIR} <!-- ELSE --></label><!-- ENDIF --><input type="submit" name="sort" value="{L_GO}" class="button2" /></label>
		<!-- ENDIF -->
	</fieldset>

</form>

<hr />
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF PAGINATION or .searchresults or PAGE_NUMBER -->
	<ul class="linklist">
		<li class="rightside pagination">
			{SEARCH_MATCHES}<!-- IF PAGINATION --> &bull; <a href="#" onclick="jumpto(); return false;" title="{L_JUMP_TO_PAGE}">{PAGE_NUMBER}</a> &bull; <span>{PAGINATION}</span><!-- ELSE --> &bull; {PAGE_NUMBER}<!-- ENDIF -->
		</li>
	</ul>
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- INCLUDE jumpbox.html -->

<!-- INCLUDE overall_footer.html -->

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”