Clickable forum and topic rows

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
paramedic18

Re: Clickable forum and topic rows

Post by paramedic18 »

so i went out on a limb and tried this mod on a live install..

it worked perfectly..

congrats to the mod author ;)
GurlzLubme

Post by GurlzLubme »

Bilo1000 wrote:Installed on phpBB3 final Release , everything is ok :)

Note : to have a hand cursor on all row instead of just link , edit /phpBB3/styles/prosilver/colour.css , find

li.row {

Add after :

cursor: hand;

Thanks a lot for your work ;)

How about for subsilver2 templates? I prefer the hand cursor there too =) thank you!

edit:

This works... right?

Code: Select all

.clickable:hover {
	background-color: #F6F4D0;
	cursor: pointer;
}

.clickableHover {
	background-color: #F6F4D0;
	cursor: pointer;
}
1,000,000 Thank Yous to everyone who's been helping me on phpbb.com!
marian0810
Former Team Member
Name: Marian

Post by marian0810 »

I have a problem... I want to make forumlinks open in a new window but when I try to change that, because of this mod they open both in the same AND in a new window :? Is there any way this mod can make an exception for forumlinks?
You and me, time and space. You watch us run!
Ahri89

Post by Ahri89 »

Thanks is really useful :D
MODs translated to Spanish: ACP Add User MOD, ACP Announcement Centre, Advertisement Management, Custom Profile Fields, Update Reminder, Flood time setting per forum, MOD Version Check, Posting template, Prune Log, Simple Trash Bin, TinyPic Plugin, User Reminder, View Profile, View your topics, and more...

Sorry for my bad english xD
Lanik

Post by Lanik »

I updated to phpbb 3.0.2 and now the rows inside the forum aren't clickable any longer.

http://lanik.us
scott_thewspot

Post by scott_thewspot »

Still works fine for me after the update
Forcing phpBB to submit on Microsoft platforms since 2005
Windows Server 2012R2, IIS8.5, MSSQL2012
Sunka

Post by Sunka »

Lanik wrote:I updated to phpbb 3.0.2 and now the rows inside the forum aren't clickable any longer.
For me is the same problem ...all is clickable except topic...I must click link to go inside topic...
Forum, subforum...all is working good, except last step to posts...Topic it self.
Any solution?
Peetra

Post by Peetra »

I had the same problem in my testforum, I edited on line 137 in the unmodded <forumroot>styles/prosilver/template/viewforum_body.html

<li class="row<!-- IF topicrow.S_ROW_COUNT is even --> bg1<!-- ELSE --> bg2<!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF topicrow.S_POST_ANNOUNCE --> announce<!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF topicrow.S_POST_STICKY --> sticky<!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF topicrow.S_TOPIC_REPORTED --> reported<!-- ENDIF -->"> 
ALMOST at the end in that line, before the last > I putted

onclick="window.location.href='<!-- IF topicrow.S_UNREAD_TOPIC -->{topicrow.U_NEWEST_POST}<!-- ELSE -->{topicrow.U_LAST_POST}<!-- ENDIF -->'" 
And my final line is

<li class="row<!-- IF topicrow.S_ROW_COUNT is even --> bg1<!-- ELSE --> bg2<!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF topicrow.S_POST_ANNOUNCE --> announce<!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF topicrow.S_POST_STICKY --> sticky<!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF topicrow.S_TOPIC_REPORTED --> reported<!-- ENDIF -->" onclick="window.location.href='<!-- IF topicrow.S_UNREAD_TOPIC -->{topicrow.U_NEWEST_POST}<!-- ELSE -->{topicrow.U_LAST_POST}<!-- ENDIF -->'"> 
I just now tried to reproduce the bug and somehow I didn't manage to do it the old fashion way. (ftp) Very odd indeed! :o
So I went to ACP --> STYLES -> Style components --> Templates and clicked on edit after prosilver for editing viewforum_body.html through ACP. THEN I managed to reproduce this problem and get it right again. ;) I think, that it is a really nasty place to edit files, but if the usual way do not work, try that one.

Peetra.
I am so hooked on bubbles, that I made a Bubble Witch Saga WP-site! Most addictive game since Tetris!
buzzsawz

Post by buzzsawz »

I apologize for a necro reply. I'm having a little issue with this mod. I don't remember if it did this from the start or if it just started doing it, or maybe it's meant to do this.

Problem :

When you click on a topic it works fine, but when you click on a post it'll take you all the way to the bottom of the post to the very last post. This is very annoying, I was wondering if anyone knew why it might do this. I was editing the overall header earlier and noticed this little "quirk", I reset all of my changes and flushed out the cache and it is still doing it, so it must have been doing it before I edited the header. I cannot wrap my head around why it would go all the way to the last post.

Any help would be appreciated.
Peetra

Post by Peetra »

It is supposed to do so. Or to the first unread post, I ain't 100% shore of witch one right now.

I think this is handy, that
you get to the first post by clicking on the topic-subject, but to the reply you actually wanna read by clicking anywhere else.

Peetra.
I am so hooked on bubbles, that I made a Bubble Witch Saga WP-site! Most addictive game since Tetris!
buzzsawz

Post by buzzsawz »

Does anyone know anyway to make it go to the first post. I find it kind of inconvenient to be honest. Thanks for the response!
tumba25
Former Team Member
Name: Jari Kanerva

Post by tumba25 »

It is suposed to go to the first unread post or the last if there is no unread posts.

This fix will always open the first post.
Open styles/Prosilver/template/viewforum_body.html

Find

onclick="window.location.href='<!-- IF topicrow.S_UNREAD_TOPIC -->{topicrow.U_NEWEST_POST}<!-- ELSE -->{topicrow.U_LAST_POST}<!-- ENDIF -->'"
Replace with

onclick="window.location.href='{topicrow.U_VIEW_TOPIC}'"
Need a mod/extension created/installed, other custom-coded solution or a server admin? https://tumba25.net
buzzsawz

Post by buzzsawz »

Thank you very much. I really appreciate the help!
moselekm

Post by moselekm »

Is there a way to change the hover color on the rows?

Mine doesn't match my theme at all
Peetra

Post by Peetra »

I did not knew that this mod was supposed to change to hoover-color, tumba25, is it?

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”