Welcome PM on First Login

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
ailys

Re: Welcome PM on First Login

Post by ailys »

Hello,

I have install on my [url=htp://www.esthauto.com]Website[/url] this MOD and it doesn't works.

I have an error when a person will become member :

"Erreur gÈnÈrale
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Field 'user_start_post' doesn't have a default value [1364]

Une erreur SQL est arrivÈe en chargeant cette page. Contactez líadministrateur du forum si ce problËme persiste."

I don't know why . . . But the problem is that nobody can registering now.
It's difficult because it's the 2yo of my forum today :(

THX.

Best regards.

Excuse for my bad english but I am french.
Auriorx

Post by Auriorx »

bax89 wrote:hi... if i wanna write some longer message then this message is reduced to 255 characters... how i can change this limit from 255 to (for example) 1000 characters?
I don't know if you already solved the problem, because i have the solution..

If you want to change 255 to in example 1000 you just login on phpmyadmin, select your forum database, select phpbb_config, scroll to the last page where wpm_message is shown. Select wmp_message en then go to structure, there you can edit the varchar to any number you want ;)
Marc
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader
Name: Marc

Post by Marc »

I have a better solution: http://www.startrekguide.com/community/ ... t=0#p53146

Welcome PM on First Login Version 2.2.3 ;)
Cr33per

Post by Cr33per »

Auriorx wrote:
bax89 wrote:hi... if i wanna write some longer message then this message is reduced to 255 characters... how i can change this limit from 255 to (for example) 1000 characters?
I don't know if you already solved the problem, because i have the solution..

If you want to change 255 to in example 1000 you just login on phpmyadmin, select your forum database, select phpbb_config, scroll to the last page where wpm_message is shown. Select wmp_message en then go to structure, there you can edit the varchar to any number you want ;)
Thanks it works. :D
ailys

Post by ailys »

THX, it's OK now :)
hitemuprobbo

Post by hitemuprobbo »

Just installed the mod today and im getting this error when i click "Welcome PM on First Login" from the ACP menu

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 345: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'acp_board::variables_wpm' was given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 345: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'acp_board::preview_wpm' was given
Any ideas???
Thanks in advance
Leinad4Mind
Translator

Post by Leinad4Mind »

Here is the portuguese(Portugal) language of this MOD. ;)

http://www.startrekguide.com/community/ ... 293#p79293
Want to access all my portuguese MOD and Extension translations?
Become my Patreon!
phpBB Portugal Translator and Moderator
Marc
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Post by Marc »

hitemuprobbo wrote:Just installed the mod today and im getting this error when i click "Welcome PM on First Login" from the ACP menu

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 345: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'acp_board::variables_wpm' was given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 345: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'acp_board::preview_wpm' was given
Any ideas???
Thanks in advance
What version of this MOD are you using?
Leinad4Mind
Translator

Post by Leinad4Mind »

i have download from here: http://www.startrekguide.com/community/ ... 203912a656

have you put the lines in sql (on phpmyadmin) and run?
Want to access all my portuguese MOD and Extension translations?
Become my Patreon!
phpBB Portugal Translator and Moderator
hitemuprobbo

Post by hitemuprobbo »

marc1706 wrote:
hitemuprobbo wrote:Just installed the mod today and im getting this error when i click "Welcome PM on First Login" from the ACP menu

Any ideas???
Thanks in advance
What version of this MOD are you using?
im using 1.0.0
Tripp
Former Team Member
Name: Tripp

Post by Tripp »

Do you have DEBUG on?
The box said 'You need Windows XP or better' .... so I installed linux.

Formerly Drugs
Marc
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Post by Marc »

@ hitemuprobbo: Please delete version 1.0.0 and install the version 2.2.3: http://www.startrekguide.com/community/ ... 96a#p53146

This should solve any problems. ;)
hitemuprobbo

Post by hitemuprobbo »

marc1706 wrote:@ hitemuprobbo: Please delete version 1.0.0 and install the version 2.2.3: http://www.startrekguide.com/community/ ... 96a#p53146

This should solve any problems. ;)
thanks ill try that now
wingnut144

Post by wingnut144 »

Is there a way to have a email sent to the user that they now have a private message waiting?

I created a test account, and logged in and the message is there, but if a user activates an account and waits a while, they won't get the message. :)
Ahri89

Post by Ahri89 »

Thanks!!
MODs translated to Spanish: ACP Add User MOD, ACP Announcement Centre, Advertisement Management, Custom Profile Fields, Update Reminder, Flood time setting per forum, MOD Version Check, Posting template, Prune Log, Simple Trash Bin, TinyPic Plugin, User Reminder, View Profile, View your topics, and more...

Sorry for my bad english xD

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”