Group Legend Positioning

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
A_O_C

Re: Group Legend Positioning

Post by A_O_C »

in phpmyadmin, select the database you want to make changes to. here, i have already selected it:

phpmyadmin

once you have selected your database, click the SQL tab. copy and paste all the SQL statements for this mod into that tab, and click GO. if all goes well (as it should), you will have a success statement returned to you.

SQL tab of database in phpmyadmin

scriptking1

Post by scriptking1 »

Dude, you're awesome, thanks!!! :D See I can handle and learn how to code and mod in phpbb, but I was just having trouble finding that. Thanks!!

.OmarM.

Post by .OmarM. »

Hello

I have do the whole mod. But i don't see any results. Where i can change they're position?

Almost thanks!

OmarM

A_O_C

Post by A_O_C »

purge your cache, and then under each groups settings, you will see a new field where you can enter what position you want it in.

BizimPencere

Post by BizimPencere »

Its this mod 3.0.2 compatible?
www.phpbbturkiye.net | Turkish phpBB3 support and development

A_O_C

Post by A_O_C »

considering 3.0.2 isnt out yet... ;)

however, with the changes ive seen, i dont see any problem (it works fine on 3.0.1).

LxPower*

Post by LxPower* »

Hello there i have a little problem, when i try to go in acp manage groups i get this:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE, expecting ')' in /home/np2860/domains/mydomname.com/public_html/new/includes/acp/acp_groups.php on line 402

and in line 402 i have $test_variables[] = 'legend_pos';

What should i do ?

Thanks,
phpBB Just The Best !

A_O_C

Post by A_O_C »

can you paste lines 382 to 422? thanks.

LxPower*

Post by LxPower* »

Code: Select all

}

if ((isset($submit_ary['avatar']) && $submit_ary['avatar'] && (!isset($group_row['group_avatar']))) || $delete)
					{
						if (isset($group_row['group_avatar']) && $group_row['group_avatar'])
						{
							avatar_delete('group', $group_row, true);
						}
					}

if (!sizeof($error))
					{
						// Only set the rank, colour, etc. if it's changed or if we're adding a new
						// group. This prevents existing group members being updated if no changes
						// were made.

$group_attributes = array();
						$test_variables = array('rank', 'colour', 'avatar', 'avatar_type', 'avatar_width', 'avatar_height', 'receive_pm', 'legend', 'message_limit', 'founder_manage' , 'min_days', 'max_days', 'min_warnings', 'max_warnings', 'min_posts', 'max_posts', 'auto_default' 
						$test_variables[] = 'legend_pos';
);
						foreach ($test_variables as $test)
						{
							if (isset($submit_ary[$test]) && ($action == 'add' || $group_row['group_' . $test] != $submit_ary[$test]))
							{
								$group_attributes['group_' . $test] = $group_row['group_' . $test] = $submit_ary[$test];
							}
						}

if (!($error = group_create($group_id, $group_type, $group_name, $group_desc, $group_attributes, $allow_desc_bbcode, $allow_desc_urls, $allow_desc_smilies)))
						{
							$group_perm_from = request_var('group_perm_from', 0);

// Copy permissions?
							// If the user has the a_authgroups permission and at least one additional permission ability set the permissions are fully transferred.
							// We do not limit on one auth category because this can lead to incomplete permissions being tricky to fix for the admin, roles being assigned or added non-default permissions.
							// Since the user only has the option to copy permissions from non leader managed groups this seems to be a good compromise.
							if ($group_perm_from && $action == 'add' && $auth->acl_get('a_authgroups') && $auth->acl_gets('a_aauth', 'a_fauth', 'a_mauth', 'a_uauth'))
							{
								$sql = 'SELECT group_founder_manage
and also i uploaded as txt file: http://0day.planet.ee/acp_groups.txt

Thanks for fast reply
phpBB Just The Best !

A_O_C

Post by A_O_C »

see if this works...

}

if ((isset($submit_ary['avatar']) && $submit_ary['avatar'] && (!isset($group_row['group_avatar']))) || $delete)
               {
                  if (isset($group_row['group_avatar']) && $group_row['group_avatar'])
                  {
                     avatar_delete('group', $group_row, true);
                  }
               }

if (!sizeof($error))
               {
                  // Only set the rank, colour, etc. if it's changed or if we're adding a new
                  // group. This prevents existing group members being updated if no changes
                  // were made.

$test_variables = array('rank', 'colour', 'avatar', 'avatar_type', 'avatar_width', 'avatar_height', 'receive_pm', 'legend', 'message_limit', 'founder_manage' , 'min_days', 'max_days', 'min_warnings', 'max_warnings', 'min_posts', 'max_posts', 'auto_default');
			   }
);
                  {
                     if (isset($submit_ary[$test]) && ($action == 'add' || $group_row['group_' . $test] != $submit_ary[$test]))
                     {
                        $group_attributes['group_' . $test] = $group_row['group_' . $test] = $submit_ary[$test];
                     }
                  }

if (!($error = group_create($group_id, $group_type, $group_name, $group_desc, $group_attributes, $allow_desc_bbcode, $allow_desc_urls, $allow_desc_smilies)))
                  {
                     $group_perm_from = request_var('group_perm_from', 0);

// Copy permissions?
                     // If the user has the a_authgroups permission and at least one additional permission ability set the permissions are fully transferred.
                     // We do not limit on one auth category because this can lead to incomplete permissions being tricky to fix for the admin, roles being assigned or added non-default permissions.
                     // Since the user only has the option to copy permissions from non leader managed groups this seems to be a good compromise.
                     if ($group_perm_from && $action == 'add' && $auth->acl_get('a_authgroups') && $auth->acl_gets('a_aauth', 'a_fauth', 'a_mauth', 'a_uauth'))
                     {
                        $sql = 'SELECT group_founder_manage

LxPower*

Post by LxPower* »

Nop somethings up with on line 404

$test_variables = array('rank', 'colour', 'avatar', 'avatar_type', 'avatar_width', 'avatar_height', 'receive_pm', 'legend', 'message_limit', 'founder_manage' , 'min_days', 'max_days', 'min_warnings', 'max_warnings', 'min_posts', 'max_posts', 'auto_default');
}
);
{
{
}
}

404 = red
phpBB Just The Best !

A_O_C

Post by A_O_C »

paste the whole file, ill get it. i think the problem is with the line directly above that, but paste the whole file anyway. :D

CoC

Post by CoC »

Replace,

$test_variables = array('rank', 'colour', 'avatar', 'avatar_type', 'avatar_width', 'avatar_height', 'receive_pm', 'legend', 'message_limit', 'founder_manage' , 'min_days', 'max_days', 'min_warnings', 'max_warnings', 'min_posts', 'max_posts', 'auto_default' 
);

With,

A_O_C

Post by A_O_C »

*EDIT*
Last edited by A_O_C on Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LxPower*

Post by LxPower* »

Thanks now working fine.

Thanks again for great MOD keep up good coding :ugeek:
phpBB Just The Best !

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”