Group Legend Positioning

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
boxy

Re: Group Legend Positioning

Post by boxy » Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:56 pm

i have the sme prob can you please say me how you fixed it?
Rawuk wrote:Hello - I'm loving this Mod, but I seem to have hit a snag.

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 149: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/groups.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 151: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/groups.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/groups.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/groups.php:1)
That's the error I seem to be getting, but I can't figure out why. I must be missing something, hopefully you can point it out so I stop feeling like the idiot I am :lol:

CoC

Post by CoC » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:49 am

Check your /language/en/acp/groups.php file, and see if you have accidentally typed anything on the first line.

chicken dippa

Post by chicken dippa » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:40 pm

I've installed this without any big pronlems but within my ACP it doesn't give me any option to arrange my legends, I'm currently using Gold also

CoC

Post by CoC » Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:32 pm

You will find the option in USERS AND GROUPS -> Manage Groups -> Settings -> Group Legend Position.

Razielca

Post by Razielca » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:40 pm

i have tried installing this mod checked over it a couple times still seem to be getting and error if u could
plz help me out

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Unknown column 'g.group_legend_pos' in 'field list' [1054]

Gremlinn
Name: Nathan

Post by Gremlinn » Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:02 pm

You didn't do the SQL update listed in the install.

Razielca

Post by Razielca » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:14 pm

thanks i did that and now im getting another error sorry :P

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' g.group_legend_pos' at line 3 [1064]

SQL

SELECT g.group_id, g.group_name, g.group_type, g.group_legend_pos FROM phpbb_groups g ORDER BY g.group_type ASC, , g.group_legend_pos

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 158
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_error()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_groups.php
LINE: 700
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 471
CALL: acp_groups->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()

Razielca

Post by Razielca » Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:14 am

nvm i figured it out after starring at it long enough :P had a space and an extra comma hehe

LxPower*

Post by LxPower* » Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:09 am

boxy wrote:i have the sme prob can you please say me how you fixed it?
Rawuk wrote:Hello - I'm loving this Mod, but I seem to have hit a snag.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 149: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/groups.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 151: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/groups.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/groups.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/groups.php:1)
That's the error I seem to be getting, but I can't figure out why. I must be missing something, hopefully you can point it out so I stop feeling like the idiot I am :lol:
Weird i get same error, and and /language/en/acp/groups.php seems fine,
phpBB Just The Best !

venom792001

Post by venom792001 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:22 pm

Im only having one issue with this, ive done all the edits etc, and rechecked about 3 times i get 0 errors but i cannot find where the settings in the ACP are supposed to be nothing shows, ive made sure the lang files had the edits and the acp files had the edits they all do

Just nothing shows up.

Anyone having this issue?

devilside

Post by devilside » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:26 am

Great Mod thanks so much. Its working on Gold too!

CoC

Post by CoC » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:59 pm

LxPower* wrote: Weird i get same error, and and /language/en/acp/groups.php seems fine,
recheck /language/en/acp/groups.php for a space or rogue character before <?php
venom792001 wrote:Im only having one issue with this, ive done all the edits etc, and rechecked about 3 times i get 0 errors but i cannot find where the settings in the ACP are supposed to be nothing shows, ive made sure the lang files had the edits and the acp files had the edits they all do

Just nothing shows up.

GENERAL -> Quick Access -> Manage Groups -> Settings -> Group Legend Position

ScreWe

Post by ScreWe » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:06 pm

venom792001 wrote:Im only having one issue with this, ive done all the edits etc, and rechecked about 3 times i get 0 errors but i cannot find where the settings in the ACP are supposed to be nothing shows, ive made sure the lang files had the edits and the acp files had the edits they all do

Just nothing shows up.

I have this issue too

i use gold someone said it works with gold... did all the edits.. saved, sql... all that stuff but it doesn't show up

runegirlie

Post by runegirlie » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:14 am

Hi there! I am backtracking thru the thread .. but here is my error:

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Unknown column 'group_legend_pos' in 'field list' [1054]

SQL

SELECT group_id, group_name, group_colour, group_type, group_legend_pos FROM groups WHERE group_legend = 1 ORDER BY group_legend_pos ASC

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 158
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: index.php
LINE: 61
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

I can't find anything wrong :( help!

CoC

Post by CoC » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:22 am

ScreWe wrote:

Just nothing shows up.

I have this issue too

i use gold someone said it works with gold... did all the edits.. saved, sql... all that stuff but it doesn't show up
Can you expalin nothing shows up? are you looking under ACP -> GENERAL -> Quick Access -> Manage Groups -> Settings -> Group Legend Position?
runegirlie wrote:Hi there! I am backtracking thru the thread .. but here is my error:

I can't find anything wrong :( help!
Hiya, Did you run the sql?

ALTER TABLE phpbb_groups ADD group_legend_pos SMALLINT(4) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
http://www.phpbb.com/kb/article/executi ... hpmyadmin/

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”