Last Posts Titles

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
nhdriver4

Re: Last Posts Titles

Post by nhdriver4 »

LEW21, thanks a TON for this! I've always liked this feature!
nirajnagar

Post by nirajnagar »

Dear Member,

I am looking for a Mod which can display at least last 5 posts on home page. I guess this is the mod. I am a non developer person. I need your help in installing this mod. I request you to help me, which file and what to edit.
Niraj Nagar
www.devquery.com - Its free and proudly INDIAN
An Online forum dedicated to INDIAN IT Professional
WhiteWolfSix

Post by WhiteWolfSix »

Generally, each MOD has its own installation instructions that are in .xml (opened with browser) or in .txt (opened with any text editor) file.
WhiteWolfSix (WW6)
DaannO

Post by DaannO »

Again, verry nice!
yigal7

Post by yigal7 »

how do i install it?
Namaless

Post by Namaless »

Nice MOD, but because not use this MOD for default phpBB3? :roll:
rageracer

Post by rageracer »

I tried using this on the style proBlack with is basically prosilver but nothing changed.
Does anyone know if it can be used on proBlack?
Windows is now a 64 bit tweak of a 32 bit extension to a 16 bit user interface for an 8 bit operating system based on a 4 bit architecture from a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition
LEW21

Post by LEW21 »

manu35 wrote:You should fusion the 2 xml teb
I cannot do this - if I would do it, this MOD would not be accepted into phpBB.com MODDB
nirajnagar wrote:I am looking for a Mod which can display at least last 5 posts on home page. I guess this is the mod.
Nope, it displays titles of last posts in their forums in a column named LAST POST.
rageracer wrote:Does anyone know if it can be used on proBlack?
Probably yes, you just have to use template/prosilver.xml changes also in problack.
stokerpiller

Post by stokerpiller »

Very nice, this mod should be implemented as standard.
I am done with phpBB
TEB

Post by TEB »

Any chance this will be made rc7 compatible?
abidjantalkcom

Post by abidjantalkcom »

I see no change after applying the Modification to functions_display.php.
Shouldn't we also change a Template file?
There was no instruction to where to add this new variable: 'LAST_POST_SHORTENED_SUBJECT' =>
What is the template file to change?
thanks
tim_welch

Post by tim_welch »

stokerpiller wrote:Very nice, this mod should be implemented as standard.
I totally agree, I have no idea why it isn't in phpBB as standard... surely almost everyone wants this mod!
StarCraft II Map Creator's Community - for all things related to map building in StarCraft 2.
eScala Fansite (Fan Site) - as appearing in Britain's Got Talent 2008.
Hope Fansite (Fan Site) and Community - for all things Hope girl group related from The X Factor 2007.
The Hobbit Forums - for fans of The Hobbit and Beowulf.
jjkessler

Post by jjkessler »

I am on RC7 and tried installing the Mod. I easily followed the straightforward instructions in the 2 template xml files and Install xml file.

It does not seem to be working on my site but could have a problem with my installaion. I was not quite sure what I was supposed to do with the other file that was included in the mod download (modx.prosilver.en) and that could be my problem. Anybody come across this issue?

http://www.casualangler.com/phpBB3
mattgid

Post by mattgid »

jjkessler wrote:I am on RC7 and tried installing the Mod. I easily followed the straightforward instructions in the 2 template xml files and Install xml file.

It does not seem to be working on my site but could have a problem with my installaion. I was not quite sure what I was supposed to do with the other file that was included in the mod download (modx.prosilver.en) and that could be my problem. Anybody come across this issue?

http://www.casualangler.com/phpBB3

From what I see, you are using subsilver style. This mod probably has instructions for the install to prosilver. and "modx.prosilver.en" has got nothing to do with the installation. In other words, you should not be touching that file. That file only provides the display properties (colours, font face, font size, codes... "stylesheet") for the respective .xml files. ;)
✖✖_Matthew Gideon_✖✖
mykee

Post by mykee »

I have problem too under RC7... My forum here: http://lista.acegem.hu/index.php
I use subsilver theme, but I didn' t see forum names on index.php I modded forumlist_body.html and functions_display.php what I read in xmls, but nothing changed...

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”