Last Posts Titles

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
lulubar

Re: Last Posts Titles

Post by lulubar » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:08 am

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there's a way to hide the titles of the topic that are in restricted section.

I mean, I have a forum just for some users, and even the others can't enter there, they can see the subjects :\

Anyone? :)

drowe23

Post by drowe23 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:17 am

i edited the two lines it told me to edit in the includes/functions_display.php. and after i edit i saved and uploaded to my site, the mod doesn't show. this is like the easiest looking thing to add and it didn't work and i did it 100percent perfect.

The steps it requires you to do are here, which i did exactly. Are there any other steps that are not included, that is a basic step for ever mod you add? I dont know, give me a shout if you can help!

Thanks

bgmaster

Post by bgmaster » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:02 pm

Ok i managed to get the mod to work for the prosilver template but how do i get it to work for my template "Revolution"???

RyanH

Post by RyanH » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:32 am

is there a way to remove the time of the last post?

its probably very simple but ive tried looking through code and failed at removing it

Karl1987

Post by Karl1987 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:28 pm

in your style/template/forumlist_body.html find:

Code: Select all

{forumrow.LAST_POST_TIME}
and delete, after yot refresh your template and ready ^^

kham619

Post by kham619 » Tue May 05, 2009 3:34 pm

edgar davids wrote:I opened the prosilver.xml document, and it had some more instructions. Should really pack all instructions into 1 area. :roll:
I agree, the installation is very incomplete so, if anyone new is install, make sure to go into the template folder and make additional edits. All and all, this mod works great. Thanks.

Toktok

Post by Toktok » Thu May 07, 2009 4:57 am

lulubar wrote:Hello everyone, I was wondering if there's a way to hide the titles of the topic that are in restricted section.

I mean, I have a forum just for some users, and even the others can't enter there, they can see the subjects :\

agree with you. someone please helpout. :?

JohanLM

Post by JohanLM » Wed May 27, 2009 11:31 am

Toktok wrote:
lulubar wrote:Hello everyone, I was wondering if there's a way to hide the titles of the topic that are in restricted section.

agree with you. someone please helpout. :?
Just so I understand this clear before I test/intsall this one.
It actually shows ALL the subjectlines on the forum, included the ones posted in "hidden" rooms/categories?

crazymummy

Post by crazymummy » Sun May 31, 2009 12:35 pm

Sorry if this is very obvious but I am new to phpbb.

I have installed the mod follwing the install file. Is there anything I have to do in ACP to make it take effect, because it is not taking effect with the new posts.

Thankyou

edited to add I have also installed the prosilver.xml instructions.

I have managed to solve this now, I was uploading to the wrong place, no need to reply, thanks.

Marco007

Post by Marco007 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:18 am

Hello,

How can I remove the "RE" and how can I change the number of caracters who appears on the index ?

sorry for my english :oops:

Marco007

Post by Marco007 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:11 pm

strupan

Post by strupan » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:22 am

does it work with subsilver?

jwhitakr

Post by jwhitakr » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:16 pm

I installed this mod and it is working fine for my main index page, but whenever I go into a category the Last Post column looks exactly like it did before I installed the mod.

I have made the change to functions_display.php and forumlist_body.html as described in the Install.xml and prosilver.xml files.

I have purged the cache and refreshed template files multiple times.

Anyone have an idea of what is wrong? Thanks in advance. :)
TopReviewShop.com - Reviews of the latest tech gadgets and PC hardware

FBump

Post by FBump » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:07 am

I am having an issue with trying to do the skin edit for my eTech skin I don't know where to put the new line of code :(

jwhitakr

Post by jwhitakr » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:46 pm

JimA wrote:This is a live demo. :)

http://soccerforum.be/index.php
This forum has the same problem that I have. Only the main page (the index page) has the last posts titles getting displayed. Whenever you go into a category, there is no change in the Last Post column. Only the same old "by <user>" and timestamp is displayed. Anyone know how to fix this so that the last post titles are displayed in categories as well?
TopReviewShop.com - Reviews of the latest tech gadgets and PC hardware

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”