MOD Version Check

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
arrow816
Name: Steven Costello

Re: MOD Version Check

Post by arrow816 »

Ok i now tried adding a file to the mod_version_check.php file, and i get this:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_version_check.php  on line 51: call_user_func(mod_version_check_version::version) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Any ideak how to fix this?
arrow816

Post by arrow816 »

Well i fixed that, didnt know that each check had to have it own file. But have one last question. How do i make it so the Description, Download link, and announcement show up?

Thanks,
Steve C
arrow816

Post by arrow816 »

Just wanted to let you know I will be using this in all of my mods. Its a wonderful addon.

Thanks Handyman',
Steve C

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”