Who posted?

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
igorw
Former Team Member
Name: Igor Wiedler

Re: Who posted?

Post by igorw »

Could you give me a link? You can also PM it to me.
Igor Wiedler | area51 | GitHub | trashbin | Formerly known as evil less than three

igorw
Former Team Member

Post by igorw »

Simple.

Code: Select all

<td class="row1" width="50" align="center"><p class="topicdetails"><a href="{topicrow.U_WHO_POSTED}" onclick="popup(this.href, 500, 300, '_who_posted'); return false;"></a><a href="{topicrow.U_WHO_POSTED}" onclick="popup(this.href, 500, 300, '_who_posted'); return false;"></a>{topicrow.REPLIES}</p></td>
Should be:

<td class="row1" width="50" align="center"><p class="topicdetails"><a href="{topicrow.U_WHO_POSTED}" onclick="popup(this.href, 500, 300, '_who_posted'); return false;"></a><a href="{topicrow.U_WHO_POSTED}" onclick="popup(this.href, 500, 300, '_who_posted'); return false;">{topicrow.REPLIES}</a></p></td>
Igor Wiedler | area51 | GitHub | trashbin | Formerly known as evil less than three

rsrikanth05

Post by rsrikanth05 »

eviL<3 wrote:Could you give me a link? You can also PM it to me.
Unforutunately, I cannot, as my forum is hosted on my PC, adn accesible only on my local Airtel network.

demon327

Post by demon327 »

eviL<3 wrote:Simple.

<td class="row1" width="50" align="center"><p class="topicdetails"><a href="{topicrow.U_WHO_POSTED}" onclick="popup(this.href, 500, 300, '_who_posted'); return false;"></a><a href="{topicrow.U_WHO_POSTED}" onclick="popup(this.href, 500, 300, '_who_posted'); return false;"></a>{topicrow.REPLIES}</p></td>
Should be:

<td class="row1" width="50" align="center"><p class="topicdetails"><a href="{topicrow.U_WHO_POSTED}" onclick="popup(this.href, 500, 300, '_who_posted'); return false;"></a><a href="{topicrow.U_WHO_POSTED}" onclick="popup(this.href, 500, 300, '_who_posted'); return false;">{topicrow.REPLIES}</a></p></td>
still aint working...

FreddieM

Post by FreddieM »

Worked for me.

I purged the index cache from the ACP.

Sunka

Post by Sunka »

Sunka wrote:
No, it is not working for me...
I manually update from v3.0.1 to v3.0.2 and there is no conflict in this area http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p6140845
This codes are allready there, but mod not working in v3.0.2
Any news eviL<3 :?:

Ahri89

Post by Ahri89 »

Good mod :)

Thanks!
MODs translated to Spanish: ACP Add User MOD, ACP Announcement Centre, Advertisement Management, Custom Profile Fields, Update Reminder, Flood time setting per forum, MOD Version Check, Posting template, Prune Log, Simple Trash Bin, TinyPic Plugin, User Reminder, View Profile, View your topics, and more...

Sorry for my bad english xD

Sunka

Post by Sunka »

Sunka wrote:
Sunka wrote:
No, it is not working for me...
I manually update from v3.0.1 to v3.0.2 and there is no conflict in this area http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p6140845
This codes are allready there, but mod not working in v3.0.2
Any news eviL<3 :?:
I must apologize humbly to eviL<3...
MOD works...it is my fault to every time clicked on number of views instead of number of replays.
Sorry one more time eviL<3

Sunka from Croatia

Jorac

Post by Jorac »

Trying to install this mod on my new board. I have previously installed this mod on a board which started out to be version 3.0.0 but later on been upgrade to 3.0.2 with merging and such.

Can't get it to work with my new 3.0.2 board though - tried to install it a couple of times now, seems like it is the template that is causing it perhaps? I then try to search for clues on my old board, but when I try to search for keywords they ain't there anymore, but the "Who posted?" function still works there :S.

Here is the code modifed in viewforum_body.html, and some code surrounding it. Edited into the file from 3.0.2 in Notepad++:
<!-- ENDIF -->{L_POST_BY_AUTHOR} {topicrow.TOPIC_AUTHOR_FULL} {L_POSTED_ON_DATE} {topicrow.FIRST_POST_TIME}
</dt>
<dd class="posts"><a href="{topicrow.U_WHO_POSTED}" onclick="window.open(this.href,'','statusbar=no,menubar=no,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=500,height=300'); return false;">{topicrow.REPLIES}</a>
<dfn>{L_REPLIES}</dfn></dd>

r4dsking

Post by r4dsking »

On the pop up when you click on a name it loads profile, but it also loads the whole site.

ham1299

Post by ham1299 »

Great MOD! I installed it easily, with no problem! :D Although, I did have to kinda figure out where to put it in posting.php. Instead of after:

upload_popup();
			garbage_collection();
			exit_handler();
		}
	break;
I put it after:

upload_popup();
			exit;
		}
	break;
Heather

paciuli

Post by paciuli »

Is it normal that i applied this mod on 3.0.1, then performed automatic update to 3.0.2, and still works perfectly? :? I'm starting to believe something went wrong with the update! :lol:
Biliardoweb - Italian billiard community - http://www.biliardoweb.com

igorw
Former Team Member

Post by igorw »

No, you should be fine. Within the update this was removed:

garbage_collection();
Because of that the find is broken. But updating still works fine.

ham1299

Post by ham1299 »

paciuli wrote:Is it normal that i applied this mod on 3.0.1, then performed automatic update to 3.0.2, and still works perfectly? :? I'm starting to believe something went wrong with the update! :lol:
:lol: I'm always relieved when MODs work fine after an update! ;) Take it when you can get it! ;)
Heather

muggins
Name: Donovan

Post by muggins »

From page three of the topic:
LiquidSpark wrote:I simply cannot get this to work. I guess it's not compatible with the clickable rows mod?

evil<3, is there any way to work around this? The Swanky style has clickable rows built in, but this little mod of yours is could be so valuable on my board!
Muggins

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”