Rules page

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
jbone1

Re: Rules page

Post by jbone1 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:41 am

I have installed and i can edit and everything in the ACP but its not showing up anywhere in the actual template. I know alot would say to first double check the css and then also refresh the template in ACP but ive done that several times. Im not too sure what it could be any help?

DoYouSpeakWak
Name: Hans Lassen

Post by DoYouSpeakWak » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:41 am

The best way to do it is in the file via ftp or use the mod "Faq manager" Its a small mod that require no edits, no database changes. Just upload. it makes it alot easier to edit, faq, rules mod and links mod if you also have that installed.
Whatever you share comes back. Support the phpBB Communities
My Validated and Released Modifications
Offering paid phpBB help and System administrator services.

bento124

Post by bento124 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:20 pm

Hi frineds of the night,
I have to admit, I am rather new phpBB3, so I am nor totaly sure, that I missed an essential step on the installation of this module.
The installation was conducted, as written in the install.xml - I updated the styles: Templates, Themes, Imagesets - everything seemed fine, however I can not discover any sighn of this module. Where and how can I enable the rule page?

DoYouSpeakWak

Post by DoYouSpeakWak » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:09 pm

bento124 wrote:Hi frineds of the night,
I have to admit, I am rather new phpBB3, so I am nor totaly sure, that I missed an essential step on the installation of this module.
The installation was conducted, as written in the install.xml - I updated the styles: Templates, Themes, Imagesets - everything seemed fine, however I can not discover any sighn of this module. Where and how can I enable the rule page?
There is no module, inside the acp you can only set the permissions per group and user. You have to edit the file over ftp. or use the faq manager to avoid ftp editing.

FAQ manager > http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 9&t=712805

davidbcn

Post by davidbcn » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:10 pm

I installed it running at the 3.05v but doesn't look working with 3.06
any new updated for it?
thanks

davidbcn

Post by davidbcn » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:46 pm

buffff I solved it! it works fine, ONLY had to change the permision users for they can seeing the page rule.
:lol:

vonhazey

Post by vonhazey » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:10 pm

Installed and working fine, thanks for a useful mod.

battje

Post by battje » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:12 am

hi
I just installed the Rules page mod with Automod (there was no problems at all with installing). However i cant find in ACP where to change/make rule page :/

phpbb 3.0.6

pentagram-kin.com

DoYouSpeakWak

Post by DoYouSpeakWak » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:20 am

That cant be done in acp. Unless you use this

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 9&t=712805
by installing this you will also be able to edit your faq in acp. And it has no edits. :D

novanilla

Post by novanilla » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:18 am

I've installed this mod - I already have the FAQ Manager installed. This one seemed to go okay, but when I go into the FAQ manager and attempt to create a category, all I get is this message. Nothing else.
FAQ_error.jpg
FAQ_error.jpg (25.25 KiB) Viewed 844 times
When I go to the store/faq_backup/en/ directory, the mods subdirectory wasn't even there, so I put one there, and tried again... Same error... Has this happened to anybody else? The help_rules_page.php file is writable, the appropriate directories are writable, I haven't updated to 3.07 yet as I wanted to get this mod working first... Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

ricjonhay

Post by ricjonhay » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:49 am

Great mod DoYouSpeakWak installed this moring on my 3.0.7 board and works great and is running fine with the FAQ Manager as well, Thanks again.

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”