Auto Groups

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
TheSnake

Re: Auto Groups

Post by TheSnake » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:00 am

TheSnake wrote:There was some code previously supplied in this topic on how to stop Auto Groups from changing the Admin/Mods default group. Will the code still work in version 1.02 ?

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... #p10522965
OK, it works.

I don't know what happened, one minute my Group didn't change, but the colour did, then the group & colour changed. Backed up a to previous copy, & now it works fine. :-D

Geekimo

Post by Geekimo » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:12 am

Hi, I got a bug on my board, when I tried to disapprove a spam post, posted by a guest:

Code: Select all

Erreur générale
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

[0]

SQL

No values specified for SQL IN comparison

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/dbal.php
LINE: 379
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/functions_autogroup.php
LINE: 49
CALL: dbal->sql_in_set()

FILE: includes/functions_admin.php
LINE: 744
CALL: auto_group()

FILE: includes/mcp/mcp_queue.php
LINE: 952
CALL: delete_posts()

FILE: includes/mcp/mcp_queue.php
LINE: 65
CALL: disapprove_post()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 507
CALL: mcp_queue->main()

FILE: mcp.php
LINE: 238
CALL: p_master->load_active()
So I tried to understand what happend, and in this case, at line 744 in functions_admin.php, the $post_counts var is empty, just an empty array.

So i made the following, and now everything works perfectly.

I replaced this

auto_group($user_ids);
by

$user_ids = array_keys($post_counts);
	if(!empty($user_ids)) {
		auto_group($user_ids);
	}
On line 744 in functions_admin.php

Maybe you could include it in a next update, because after a little search on google, it seems that I was not the only one with the same problem.

Have a good day.

BMercer

Post by BMercer » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:18 am

How can i set that the automod is based on topics in certain forum and posts in certain forums?
I already have the sql code for count them:

$sql = "SELECT COUNT(topic_id) as user_topics_forum_120 FROM " . TOPICS_TABLE . " WHERE topic_poster = {$user->data['user_id']} AND forum_id = $presentazioni";
    $result = $db->sql_query($sql);
    $user_topics_forum_120 = (int) $db->sql_fetchfield('user_topics_forum_120');
    $db->sql_freeresult($result);

$sql = "SELECT COUNT(topic_id) as user_topics_forum_214 FROM " . TOPICS_TABLE . " WHERE topic_poster = {$user->data['user_id']} AND forum_id = $videoshowcase";
    $user_topics_forum_214 = (int) $db->sql_fetchfield('user_topics_forum_214');

$sql = "SELECT COUNT(topic_id) as user_topics_forum_202 FROM " . TOPICS_TABLE . " WHERE topic_poster = {$user->data['user_id']} AND forum_id = $risultatifirst";
    $user_topics_forum_202 = (int) $db->sql_fetchfield('user_topics_forum_202');

$sql = "SELECT COUNT(topic_id) as user_topics_forum_203 FROM " . TOPICS_TABLE . " WHERE topic_poster = {$user->data['user_id']} AND forum_id = $risultatisecond";
    $user_topics_forum_203 = (int) $db->sql_fetchfield('user_topics_forum_203');

$sql = "SELECT COUNT(post_id) as user_posts_forum_194 FROM " . POSTS_TABLE . " WHERE poster_id = {$user->data['user_id']} AND (forum_id = $halo2 OR forum_id = $mw2 OR forum_id = $candc3 OR forum_id = $everygames OR forum_id = $aiuto)"; 
    $user_posts_forum_194 = (int) $db->sql_fetchfield('user_posts_forum_194');
??

BMercer

Post by BMercer » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:43 pm

UP?

Stitch625

Post by Stitch625 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:07 am

Stitch625 wrote:Heya Mr. Doughnut, :D

I have been having a problem since I updated to 3.0.6 and I just upgraded the Auto Groups mod to the latest 1.0.2 but I am still experiencing some weird issues.

Somehow all my users that are a member of the "Newbies" group which has a post count requirement of 1-9 posts lost their default group. It was like they no longer had a default group assigned but was still in the "Newbies" group. So I ran a script to set their default group but their color did not update. So I ran another script to set their default colors. That worked. Thanks to Handyman.

Also if I go into the user groups settings in the ACP and change the user group default color for any given group, the colors get removed from the usernames and they revert to the boards default.

Could you please look into this to see if this is due to this mod because I am at a loss right now.

Thank you very much

PS I was experiencing this before I updated the mod but after i updated the board to 3.0.6
Any feedback on this???

oobie11

Post by oobie11 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:57 am

How do I do the SQL edits?

ChriZathens
Name: Chris

Post by ChriZathens » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:33 am

My mods in MODDB:
Add Homepage link in header - Change user activity post limit - Post number in viewtopic
If you need support click on the support tab there and post your question.
Do not PM me - chances of viewing my PMs are way thinner than viewing the support question in the customization DB...

arcnase

Post by arcnase » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:59 pm

Hi,

there is a discrepance between the real post count and the "auto groups" counted posts, when a forum has disabled the incramentation of the counter.

example:
user has 9 posts and the "car lover" group is valid between 10 and 20 posts.

if the user posts now something in a forum without incrementation of the post counter, he keeps his counter at 9 but...

he jumps into the "car lover" group anyway.

regards,
arcnase

cefobid
I've Been Banned!

Post by cefobid » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:20 pm

this is amazing MOD really

arcnase

Post by arcnase » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:14 am

hi A_Jelly_Doughnut,

there is a idea by "mtrs" how to fix the counter-incrementation issue of unapproved posts. i plan to use it, but first i would like to know, why you did not made the changes "mtrs" described?

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p7740365

regards
arcnase

lachlan438

Post by lachlan438 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:56 am

Will this mod allow me to group members by last login date? I want to email members that have not logged in for six months. :D see if we can pull some of them back to the light

mtrs

Post by mtrs » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:17 am

lachlan438 wrote:I want to email members that have not logged in for six months.
You should use this mod http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=1069755 for that purpose.
I abandoned all of my mods.

arcnase

Post by arcnase » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:33 pm

another problem:

if someone posts in a forum without permission to increment the counter, the counter does not change, but autogroups promotes the member anyway in the next higher group

wana4329

Post by wana4329 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:50 pm

Hi,

Be careful: lapsus error in file "update_101_102.xml"

The last line:

Change

$gruop_attributes,
With

$group_attributes,
:wink:

Arisugawa

Post by Arisugawa » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:34 pm

Hi,

I think I might be having a basic misunderstanding of what this mod does...

I've installed it, getting no errors BUT...

Nothing has changed in Manage Groups (or the settings for any groups). However I now have a minimum post option on non-special ranks... but only special ranks can be used in groups as the group rank...

Any idea's why I'd be getting this... partial working? Or am I being dense and missing the point? (yes I'm new to adminingg a phpBB forum...)

Thanks!

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”