Import Old pak files

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
shoehorn5

Re: Import Old pak files

Post by shoehorn5 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:53 pm

i have been looking everywhere for this type of thing... :)

buuut.. i'm running 3.0.4 :cry:

is there any way to quick fix or an easy diy way to make this compatable with 3.0.4?
sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but i really need to know... nearly all the mods/templates/styles here are listed for version 3.0.2 :cry:

AGC

Post by AGC » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:55 pm

Whats the problem you encounter ? you follow all the instructions

Even though it state that it for version 3.0.2, you shouldn't have any problem with the new ones.
unless its a major update or changes. :?

sorry for the late response. :oops:
(phpBB 2.0.x): []Admin Topics List[] MOD. << Description & Download. , []Highlight Author[] MOD.

Donate-paypal
(phpBB 3.0.x)[ver] MODs: [RC1] >Import old *.pak files MOD. + . . .[8] > ACP - Modules Quick Access (MQA) MOD. + . . . [7-PL1] > Multi Smile (actions) MOD

Uschi

Post by Uschi » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:29 am

cool! Now I won't lose my huge smilie collection. Thank you! Image
a hug a day keeps the psychatrist away

AGC

Post by AGC » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:07 pm

:D .
Nice to hear.
(phpBB 2.0.x): []Admin Topics List[] MOD. << Description & Download. , []Highlight Author[] MOD.

Donate-paypal
(phpBB 3.0.x)[ver] MODs: [RC1] >Import old *.pak files MOD. + . . .[8] > ACP - Modules Quick Access (MQA) MOD. + . . . [7-PL1] > Multi Smile (actions) MOD

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”