Quick reply for phpBB3

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
rxu
Extensions Development Team
Name: Ruslan

Re: Quick reply for phpBB3

Post by rxu »

pumping_iron_300
You can find the information in this post.
catwalkchaos

Post by catwalkchaos »

I have just tried to install this mod but theres no quick reply box on the threads and at the top of the page in the thread it says:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 561: include(./includes/quick_reply.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 561: include(./includes/quick_reply.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 561: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './includes/quick_reply.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)

In the acp it says:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/common.php:1)

Any idea whats wrong, can it be fixed or should I just start again? :?
catwalkchaos

Post by catwalkchaos »

I've fixed the first bit and the quick reply box is there but on the acp there is still:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/common.php:1)

:?
rxu

Post by rxu »

catwalkchaos wrote:[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 561: include(./includes/quick_reply.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
I guess you've just forgot to copy the file to the server :)
catwalkchaos wrote:[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/common.php:1)
Most likely the file was broken while copying (perhaps wrong ftp copy mode?), or you've been editing it and saved in wrong encoding, or there's empty space before the PHP opening tag (<?php).
It has to be in UTF without BOM encoding, there shouldn't be any spaces before the PHP opening tag <?php. Check it, please. Also compare the sizes of the original file in the MOD package and the file that's uploaded on your server.
catwalkchaos

Post by catwalkchaos »

Its in UTF but what is BOM? There are no spaces before the codes
vlastanovak

Post by vlastanovak »

I tried resizing the text input box following the post earlier in this thread, but it did nothing?

DO I need to refresh my style or something?
catwalkchaos

Post by catwalkchaos »

I redone common.php and well completely wrecked my forum, (http://www.catwalkchaos.com/forum)

as you can see the thing is covered in { }s and has these errors

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/catwalk/public_html/forum/language/en/common.php:1) in /home/catwalk/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 3763

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/catwalk/public_html/forum/language/en/common.php:1) in /home/catwalk/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 3765

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/catwalk/public_html/forum/language/en/common.php:1) in /home/catwalk/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 3766

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/catwalk/public_html/forum/language/en/common.php:1) in /home/catwalk/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 3767
Last edited by catwalkchaos on Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rxu

Post by rxu »

vlastanovak wrote:DO I need to refresh my style or something?
Clear the cache/refresh the template I guess.
catwalkchaos wrote:I redone common.php and well completely wrecked my forum,Fatal error: Call to a member function session_begin() on a non-object in /home/catwalk/public_html/forum/index.php on line 24
It seems to be some kind of confusion. We talk about language common.php file (/language/en/acp/common.php), but not about common.php that's in the root folder of the board.
catwalkchaos

Post by catwalkchaos »

rxu wrote:
vlastanovak wrote:DO I need to refresh my style or something?
Clear the cache/refresh the template I guess.
catwalkchaos wrote:I redone common.php and well completely wrecked my forum,Fatal error: Call to a member function session_begin() on a non-object in /home/catwalk/public_html/forum/index.php on line 24
It seems to be some kind of confusion. We talk about language common.php file (/language/en/acp/common.php), but not about common.php that's in the root folder of the board.
yes ive just realised that, uploaded the original common.php and redone the common.php in the languages folder but have the problem i have just edited my previous post with :(
catwalkchaos

Post by catwalkchaos »

Well I realised I also uploaded another common.php to the wrong folder, now I have fixed it and got rid of all the {'s but still have these errors

phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/common.php:1)
bsmither

Post by bsmither »

Got mine installed. Little more than 10 minutes. No problems.

Just wish (personal quirk) "Quick Reply" in the Board Configuration list was in its proper alphabetical position. I almost missed finding it.
vlastanovak

Post by vlastanovak »

OK it's working, but I want to remove the quote link from under users ranks/avatars. Could someone please show me which part of the code needs to be removed in order to remove this?

Thanks.
zero061099

Post by zero061099 »

I keep getting this when tryin to run install.php

Code: Select all

Warning: include(./common.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/*********/public_html/********/contrib/install/install.php on line 17

Warning: include(./common.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/*******/public_html/***********/contrib/install/install.php on line 17

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './common.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/********/public_html/**********/contrib/install/install.php on line 17

Fatal error: Call to a member function session_begin() on a non-object in /home/********/public_html/******/contrib/install/install.php on line 20
Why is this?
rxu

Post by rxu »

catwalkchaos wrote:Well I realised I also uploaded another common.php to the wrong folder, now I have fixed it and got rid of all the {'s but still have these errors
Please, show me your /language/en/acp/common.php in some way (zip archived would be fine).
bsmither wrote:Just wish (personal quirk) "Quick Reply" in the Board Configuration list was in its proper alphabetical position. I almost missed finding it.
I'll think about it, thanks :)
vlastanovak wrote:Could someone please show me which part of the code needs to be removed in order to remove this?
Please, read this post for the info.
zero061099 wrote:I keep getting this when tryin to run install.php
Why is this?
Because in according to the MOD installation instruction install.php has to be uploaded to the root folder, not to any other (/public_html/***********/install.php, not /public_html/***********/contrib/install/install.php).
catwalkchaos

Post by catwalkchaos »

Hey rxu, the problem was notepad, once I downloaded notepad+ it worked fine :D thanks for your help

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”