Quick reply for phpBB3

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
rxu
Extensions Development Team
Name: Ruslan

Re: Quick reply for phpBB3

Post by rxu »

gogodr wrote:my syte is not a prosilver based
Is it subsilver2 based? Did you try to apply the MOD installation instruction for subsilver2 (see /templates MOD package folder)?
ckylunatic

Post by ckylunatic »

I installed this MOD and when I go to view a topic, I get this error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/waydd/public_html/forums/viewtopic.php on line 1382
Also, when I go into a sub-forum and then click on the link for the name of the sub-forum (although it is pointless to go there since you are already on that sub-forum), I get this error:
Not Found

The requested URL /{U_VIEW_FORUM} was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
rxu

Post by rxu »

Most likely you have some errors in installation. Please, recheck viewtopic.php and viewforum.php edits.
ckylunatic

Post by ckylunatic »

I went back and double checked both viewtopic.php and viewforum.php and everything was correct. I am still getting the same error message.
Richazey

Post by Richazey »

tried to run the install folder and get this error
Warning: include(./common.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/parkstee/public_html/contrib/install/install.php on line 17

Warning: include(./common.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/parkstee/public_html/contrib/install/install.php on line 17

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './common.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/parkstee/public_html/contrib/install/install.php on line 17

Fatal error: Call to a member function session_begin() on a non-object in /home/parkstee/public_html/contrib/install/install.php on line 20
rxu

Post by rxu »

ckylunatic wrote:I went back and double checked both viewtopic.php and viewforum.php and everything was correct. I am still getting the same error message.
Do you have these errors if you revert QR MOD edits back in viewtopic.php, viewforum.php? If not, show me the files code in some way.
parkstee wrote:tried to run the install folder and get this error
Upload install.php to the root folder of the board and run in your browser.
Richazey

Post by Richazey »

says this
You haven't modified files in according to Quick reply MOD installation instruction.
but done all file edits??

Fixed it problem with my sessions.php
ckylunatic

Post by ckylunatic »

EDIT: Never mind, I just went back and started from scratch and it works perfectly now.
Last edited by ckylunatic on Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
ckylunatic

Post by ckylunatic »

*Please delete this post*
Last edited by ckylunatic on Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
denisesballs

Post by denisesballs »

Hey guys, anyone know why my quick quote works for author names and not the quote? I click the author name, it puts it in the quick reply, I click "Quote" under the author name and it takes me to the index page?

My site is http://www.wnysportstalk.com/forum/

Thanks!
denisesballs

Post by denisesballs »

denisesballs wrote:Hey guys, anyone know why my quick quote works for author names and not the quote? I click the author name, it puts it in the quick reply, I click "Quote" under the author name and it takes me to the index page?

My site is http://www.wnysportstalk.com/forum/

Thanks!
Oops, hey guys I'm a moron. I didn't realize you had to select text! I'd rather if it didn't work you just say "must select text" instead of redirecting but whatever!
windrider07

Post by windrider07 »

My site: http://fiesta.sparkonline.net/forums

My issue: Smilies, even when turned on, are coded incorrectly. Their links, instead of putting in the emote symbol, bring me back to the top of the page as if it was a link anchoring to the top of the page. Also, when I click Submit, it does not immediately post...I have to refresh like 3 times to see that my post went through.
rxu

Post by rxu »

windrider07 wrote:instead of putting in the emote symbol, bring me back to the top of the page as if it was a link anchoring to the top of the page. Also, when I click Submit, it does not immediately post...I have to refresh like 3 times to see that my post went through.
That's weird. What style, what browser? Do you have similar problems with the stock reply form? Are you sure QR MOD is installed correctly? :)
windrider07

Post by windrider07 »

rxu wrote:
windrider07 wrote:instead of putting in the emote symbol, bring me back to the top of the page as if it was a link anchoring to the top of the page. Also, when I click Submit, it does not immediately post...I have to refresh like 3 times to see that my post went through.
That's weird. What style, what browser? Do you have similar problems with the stock reply form? Are you sure QR MOD is installed correctly? :)
I'm using the Hestia custom template on my forums. Don't have nor use the stock reply form. And yes, I think it is installed correctly....everything went fine during installation.
windrider07

Post by windrider07 »

Anyone?

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”