Quick reply for phpBB3

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
The Crash

Re: Quick reply for phpBB3

Post by The Crash » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:28 am

rxu wrote:Custom BBCode buttons should be displayed in QR form if you've allowed this when composing your custom BBcode (if Display on posting page setting is switched on).
soooooooo thanx ^^
It takes hard work to stay on...Top.

Wou[$]eR

Post by Wou[$]eR » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:18 pm

First: Question the the mod maker can there be made template files for the subsilver style for this mod?

Second: I solved this problem http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p4861255. It had something to do with the width of the page.

rxu
Extensions Development Team
Name: Ruslan

Post by rxu » Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:45 am

Wou[$]eR wrote:First: Question the the mod maker can there be made template files for the subsilver style for this mod?
Sure. Please, take a look at this.
Wou[$]eR wrote:Second: I solved this problem l viewtopic.php?f=69&t=839905&p=4861255#p4861255 l . It had something to do with the width of the page.
Thanks. The reason could be that your style is modified in some way. It would be very kind of you if you put the workaround here. :)

flyescape

Post by flyescape » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:38 pm

Problem Fixed.
Please delete this reply.

CVROY

Post by CVROY » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:36 am

I really like this mod, it's only down side is when you go into a topic it automatically goes to the quick reply box and you have to scroll up to read the post. Is there a way to get it to not snap to the quick reply box when entering a topic?

r0ckstarr

Post by r0ckstarr » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:07 am

Installed everything and now I am getting this error. I can go to the board, I can view the Forums, but when I click on any topic it goes to a blank white page with black text at the top that says:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: add_form_key() in /home/content/r/0/c/r0ckstarr/html/phpBB3/includes/quick_reply.php on line 172

Panther2006

Post by Panther2006 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:16 am

Was just wondering if there is a way to use smilies on quick reply. On our left we have text not any smilies and I thought I saw a previous screenshot where it used smilies to the left or right of quick reply.

This is a great mod btw and installed perfectly for me :D

nabeelmallick

Post by nabeelmallick » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:13 pm

a slight problem i have ... there is a quote link in view topic etc.. which takes me to the Quick Reply thing..

my problem i have also addressed here... http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p4928145

i think it is something related with this mod which i have installed recently... can you guide me which file i should check for this?
thanks... and your mod is awesome..

Edit--- i have double checked the viewtopic_body html edits.. and refreshed the template cache.. im sure this quote link might be something there can you please look into the instructions for viewtopic_body.html edits??

much appreciated..

nabeelmallick

Post by nabeelmallick » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:19 pm

Panther2006 wrote:Was just wondering if there is a way to use smilies on quick reply. On our left we have text not any smilies and I thought I saw a previous screenshot where it used smilies to the left or right of quick reply.

This is a great mod btw and installed perfectly for me :D
hey Panther2006 there is an option in ur ACP..

General> Board Configration> Quick Reply > Smilies (on/off)

you can turn it on or off as per your liking.. :)

rxu

Post by rxu » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:42 pm

r0ckstarr wrote:Fatal error: Call to undefined function: add_form_key() in /home/content/r/0/c/r0ckstarr/html/phpBB3/includes/quick_reply.php on line 172
What version of phpBB3 are you using?
nabeelmallick wrote:my problem i have also addressed here... l viewtopic.php?f=46&t=863555&p=4928145#p4928145
Could you be more specific in problem description? :) As far as I can see, you've got a double user rank viewing topics. Looks like you've done addition instead of replacement editing viewtopic_body.html.

nabeelmallick

Post by nabeelmallick » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:55 pm

CVROY wrote:I really like this mod, it's only down side is when you go into a topic it automatically goes to the quick reply box and you have to scroll up to read the post. Is there a way to get it to not snap to the quick reply box when entering a topic?
hmm strange.. it does not do that for my prosilver board.. :?
make sure you are clicking on the topic title and not the small icon which takes u to the last post.. :D

nabeelmallick

Post by nabeelmallick » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:56 pm

nabeelmallick wrote:my problem i have also addressed here... l viewtopic.php?f=46&t=863555&p=4928145#p4928145
rxu wrote: Could you be more specific in problem description? :) As far as I can see, you've got a double user rank viewing topics. Looks like you've done addition instead of replacement editing viewtopic_body.html.
hi,,
did you see the "Quote " Link under user title.. that is the one im referring to..

and yea i have done edits twice... from back up and then double checking the edit..

rxu

Post by rxu » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:01 pm

nabeelmallick wrote:did you see the "Quote " Link under user title.. that is the one im referring to..
Yep. This is normal MOD behaviour :) Do you need to remove quote link?

nabeelmallick

Post by nabeelmallick » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:05 pm

rxu wrote:
nabeelmallick wrote:did you see the "Quote " Link under user title.. that is the one im referring to..
Yep. This is normal MOD behaviour :) Do you need to remove quote link?

yea please.. :)
just for confirmation.. i am posting the screenshot of what quote link im talking about..

rxu

Post by rxu » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:20 pm

nabeelmallick
If you don't need the "Quote" link, you could just skip the respective part of template editing. It won't break main MOD functionality :)

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”