Activity Stats MOD

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
momentum

Re: Activity Stats MOD

Post by momentum » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:36 pm

First try purging the board cache. If that doesn't solve the issue over a couple of hours have a look at the first page of this topic where David (the MOD author) discusses changing the cron refresh interval.

Craig.
QOTY: phpBB is free, good hosting is not. - robert (Lumpy Burgertushie)

MichaelTunnell
Name: Michael Tunnell

Post by MichaelTunnell » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:47 am

thank you very much for this mod

Big-Football-Forum.co.uk

Post by Big-Football-Forum.co.uk » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:04 pm

Struggled initially with getting it to work with the AeroBlue style but after searching around got it to work perfectly.

Good mod & quite easy to install.

momentum

Post by momentum » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:49 pm

For anyone else looking to modify under the Aero* line of styles, detailed instructions are here.

Craig.
QOTY: phpBB is free, good hosting is not. - robert (Lumpy Burgertushie)

jazzking2001

Post by jazzking2001 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:44 pm

its s simple mod but i like
Neocrisis.com- What will you find next

Big-Football-Forum.co.uk

Post by Big-Football-Forum.co.uk » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:13 pm

momentum wrote:For anyone else looking to modify under the Aero* line of styles, detailed instructions are here.

Craig.
That's exactly what i used :)

jazzking2001

Post by jazzking2001 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:28 pm

momentum wrote:For anyone else looking to modify under the Aero* line of styles, detailed instructions are here.

Craig.
whats Aero?

ChriZathens
Name: Chris

Post by ChriZathens » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:00 pm

It is a set of styles; subsilver2 based but with few differences than the default subsilver2 style..
My mods in MODDB:
Add Homepage link in header - Change user activity post limit - Post number in viewtopic
If you need support click on the support tab there and post your question.
Do not PM me - chances of viewing my PMs are way thinner than viewing the support question in the customization DB...

jazzking2001

Post by jazzking2001 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:07 pm

ChriZathens wrote:It is a set of styles; subsilver2 based but with few differences than the default subsilver2 style..
ah thanks

stalker92

Post by stalker92 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:41 pm

momentum wrote:First try purging the board cache. If that doesn't solve the issue over a couple of hours have a look at the first page of this topic where David (the MOD author) discusses changing the cron refresh interval.

Craig.
I already did this when I was installing this MOD. But problem still persists, it don't removes users from list, and it only adds new users to Users active over the last 24 hours. :( :x :roll:

zkaraca

Post by zkaraca » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:40 pm

ceriff wrote:This thread has gotten so big that I am probably asking a repeat question and I apologize for that. Ok, so I have this mod installed and have had no issues until now. I am wanting the color coded legend to show our staff and it is acting very odd. I have it set up to be a certain color for default groups but what is happening is that if you look at the legend only some of the people in the legend are showing the color. All the colors show up when you look at profiles just not in the legend on home page. Is it possible that this mod could effect the legend?
I am having the same problem. For example i have 2 users with same permissions, same groups and also same default groups. Groupcolor of user1 shows the correct default group color BUT groupcolor of user2 does not show this color in legend... and i mean ONLY in legend. If i go to members page or profile the color shows fine.

Anyone have a clue? Purged caches, buffers emptied, refreshed, also browsercaches... all the things u could think of but i just acts different for some users. This should not be possible, i don't get it.
Asira.nl * Zeki.nl Just having some fun!

tzar

Post by tzar » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:50 pm

stalker92 wrote:I installed this mod on few forums before, and it always worked fine... now I installed it on 3.0.5 and it shows, and works for posts,topics,and new users, but it dont refreshes statistics for Users active over the last 24 hours. Only adds new users to Users active over the last 24 hours.
Mod work 2-3 month and suddenly, I have same problem ?

tzar

Post by tzar » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:03 pm

Anyone ?

iftitaj

Post by iftitaj » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:14 pm

That's strange! I'm using it for last many months. Haven't faced any problem after installing it.

Maybe you have installed some other MOD or customize yourself, and mistakenly edit this MOD's code wrong. Check out the edits. :idea:

Snorlaxative

Post by Snorlaxative » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:24 am

How can I remove the 1 hour cache? Tried myself but didn't work. Also, how can I reorder names ASC? Right now it goes:
Capital Name, lowercase name.

Asdf, Bcddf, aaa, az

I'd like:

aaa, Asdf, az, Bcddf

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”