Top Posters on Index

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
lefty74

Re: Top Posters on Index

Post by lefty74 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:53 pm

wittebolx wrote:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 149: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 151: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
how can i fix this?
When editing the file be sure to save it with the file encoding UTF8 without BOM, also make sure you have no whitespace at the beginning and at the very end of the file
lefty74
zoocrew.eu - help us save our wildlife
My MODS | Due to lack of time I unfortunately am unable to work on my mods anymore, anyone who has ideas to improve them and would like to take any of them over, please PM me.

Jaymie1989
Name: Jaymie

Post by Jaymie1989 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:04 pm

When i run the SQL Entry

INSERT INTO phpbb_1config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('amount_top_posters', '10');
INSERT INTO phpbb_1config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('top_posters_hours', '24');
INSERT INTO phpbb_1config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('top_posters_excl_adm', '0');
INSERT INTO phpbb_1config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('top_posters_excl_mod', '0');
INSERT INTO phpbb_1config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('top_posters_excl_ids', '');
INSERT INTO phpbb_1config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('top_posters_excl_hours', '0');
I get this error

Error

SQL query:

INSERT INTO phpbb_1config( config_name, config_value )
VALUES (
'amount_top_posters', '10'
);

MySQL said: Documentation
#1062 - Duplicate entry 'amount_top_posters' for key 1 
So whats wrong
Dear creators of Sesame Street,
Kids are still fat. Can I come back now?
Sincerely, Cookie Monster.

View my MODs - Need phpBB help with MODs and Styles? Take a look at my phpBB3 services

lefty74

Post by lefty74 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:56 am

this to me indicates that the SQL statement has been executed before, at least partially.

Please have a look if the fields are already in the config table of the database.
lefty74
My MODS | Due to lack of time I unfortunately am unable to work on my mods anymore, anyone who has ideas to improve them and would like to take any of them over, please PM me.

Jaymie1989
Name: Jaymie

Post by Jaymie1989 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:35 pm

I cant see them in there. :(
Dear creators of Sesame Street,
Kids are still fat. Can I come back now?
Sincerely, Cookie Monster.

View my MODs - Need phpBB help with MODs and Styles? Take a look at my phpBB3 services

Tarabass

Post by Tarabass » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:56 pm

Holly molly, this is some great mod! It was my first mod ever to install and it went great :lol:

Because my main language is Dutch I will give you the translations. Just to do something back to you all ;)

language/nl/acp/board.php:

// Top Poster settings
$lang = array_merge($lang, array(
	'AMOUNT_TOP_POSTERS'			=> 'Aantal weer te geven Top Posters op de Index',
	'AMOUNT_TOP_POSTERS_EXPLAIN'	=> 'Geeft de Top X posters weer op de Index. Laat leeg of type 0 om te deactiveren',
	'TOP_POSTERS_HOURS'				=> 'Geef Top Posters weer in de laatste x uren',
	'TOP_POSTERS_HOURS_EXPLAIN'		=> 'Als toevoeging op de overall Top Posters, het geeft de Top posters weer van de laatste x uur. Laat leeg of type 0 om te deactiveren',
	'TOP_POSTERS_EXCL_ADM'			=> 'Sluit Administrators uit van de Top Poster display',
	'TOP_POSTERS_EXCL_MOD'			=> 'Sluit Moderators uit van de Top Poster display',
	'TOP_POSTERS_EXCL_IDS'			=> 'Geef specifieke User (Spammer) IDs in om ze uit te sluiten van de Top Poster display',
	'TOP_POSTERS_EXCL_IDS_EXPLAIN'	=> 'Scheid met een komma bij meer dan 1 ID bijv. 2, 53. De ingegeven IDs zullen niet weergegeven worden in de Top Poster display, en ook niet in de Top Posters in de laatste x uur display.',
	'TOP_POSTERS_EXCL_HOURS'		=> 'Sluit Administrators en Moderators uit in de Top Poster laatste x uur display',
	'TOP_POSTERS_EXCL_HOURS_EXPLAIN'=> 'Als Administrators en/of Moderators uitgesloten zijn in de Top Poster Lijst, sluit deze optie hen ook uit in de x uur display.',
));
language/nl/common.php

// Top Posters
	'TOP_POSTERS'				=> 'Top Posters',
	'TOP_POSTERS_HOURS'			=> 'Van de laatste %d uur:',
	'TOP_POSTERS_HOUR'			=> 'Van het laatste uur:',
));
In action (on the right of the mainpage):
demo

Greetz,
Tarabass

fancyshoot

Post by fancyshoot » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:25 pm

Can somebody help me ? i don't know what's wrong,i did follow every step and also included the SQL file..but after i edited and upload this 2 " Language" parts, then i cannot access my forum pages.
my forum is using english as usual,already 3 times i repeated to check every code

language/en/acp/board.php

// Top Poster settings
	'AMOUNT_TOP_POSTERS'			=> 'Number of Top Posters to show on Index',
	'AMOUNT_TOP_POSTERS_EXPLAIN'	=> 'Shows the Top X posters on the Index. Leave blank or type 0 to disable feature',
	'TOP_POSTERS_HOURS'				=> 'Show Top Posters in the last x hours',
	'TOP_POSTERS_HOURS_EXPLAIN'		=> 'In addition to the overall Top Posters, it shows the Top posters of the last x hours. Leave blank or type 0 to disable feature',
	'TOP_POSTERS_EXCL_ADM'			=> 'Exclude Administrators in the Top Poster display',
	'TOP_POSTERS_EXCL_MOD'			=> 'Exclude Moderators in the Top Poster display',
	'TOP_POSTERS_EXCL_IDS'			=> 'Enter specific User (Spammer) IDs to be excluded in the Top Poster display',
	'TOP_POSTERS_EXCL_IDS_EXPLAIN'	=> 'Separate with a comma if more then one ID e.g. 2, 53. The IDs entered will not show in the Top Poster display, nor in the Top Posters in the last x hours display.',
	'TOP_POSTERS_EXCL_HOURS'		=> 'Exclude Administrators and Moderators in the Top Poster last x hours display',
	'TOP_POSTERS_EXCL_HOURS_EXPLAIN'=> 'If Administrators and/or Moderators are excluded in the Top Poster List, this option will also exclude them in the last x hours display.',
));
language/en/common.php

// Top Posters
	'TOP_POSTERS_HOURS'			=> 'of last %d hrs:',
	'TOP_POSTERS_HOUR'			=> 'of last hour:',
));

lefty74

Post by lefty74 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:57 pm

Jaymie1989 wrote:I cant see them in there. :(
:o very odd, can you add them manually ?
Tarabass wrote:Holly molly, this is some great mod! It was my first mod ever to install and it went great :lol:

Because my main language is Dutch I will give you the translations. Just to do something back to you all ;)

language/nl/acp/board.php:

// Top Poster settings
	'AMOUNT_TOP_POSTERS'			=> 'Aantal weer te geven Top Posters op de Index',
	'AMOUNT_TOP_POSTERS_EXPLAIN'	=> 'Geeft de Top X posters weer op de Index. Laat leeg of type 0 om te deactiveren',
	'TOP_POSTERS_HOURS'				=> 'Geef Top Posters weer in de laatste x uren',
	'TOP_POSTERS_HOURS_EXPLAIN'		=> 'Als toevoeging op de overall Top Posters, het geeft de Top posters weer van de laatste x uur. Laat leeg of type 0 om te deactiveren',
	'TOP_POSTERS_EXCL_ADM'			=> 'Sluit Administrators uit van de Top Poster display',
	'TOP_POSTERS_EXCL_MOD'			=> 'Sluit Moderators uit van de Top Poster display',
	'TOP_POSTERS_EXCL_IDS'			=> 'Geef specifieke User (Spammer) IDs in om ze uit te sluiten van de Top Poster display',
	'TOP_POSTERS_EXCL_IDS_EXPLAIN'	=> 'Scheid met een komma bij meer dan 1 ID bijv. 2, 53. De ingegeven IDs zullen niet weergegeven worden in de Top Poster display, en ook niet in de Top Posters in de laatste x uur display.',
	'TOP_POSTERS_EXCL_HOURS'		=> 'Sluit Administrators en Moderators uit in de Top Poster laatste x uur display',
	'TOP_POSTERS_EXCL_HOURS_EXPLAIN'=> 'Als Administrators en/of Moderators uitgesloten zijn in de Top Poster Lijst, sluit deze optie hen ook uit in de x uur display.',
));
language/nl/common.php

// Top Posters
	'TOP_POSTERS_HOURS'			=> 'Van de laatste %d uur:',
	'TOP_POSTERS_HOUR'			=> 'Van het laatste uur:',
));
In action (on the right of the mainpage):
demo

Greetz,
Tarabass
thanks for the translation :)
fancyshoot wrote:Can somebody help me ? i don't know what's wrong,i did follow every step and also included the SQL file..but after i edited and upload this 2 " Language" parts, then i cannot access my forum pages.
my forum is using english as usual,already 3 times i repeated to check every code

language/en/acp/board.php

// Top Poster settings
	'AMOUNT_TOP_POSTERS'			=> 'Number of Top Posters to show on Index',
	'AMOUNT_TOP_POSTERS_EXPLAIN'	=> 'Shows the Top X posters on the Index. Leave blank or type 0 to disable feature',
	'TOP_POSTERS_HOURS'				=> 'Show Top Posters in the last x hours',
	'TOP_POSTERS_HOURS_EXPLAIN'		=> 'In addition to the overall Top Posters, it shows the Top posters of the last x hours. Leave blank or type 0 to disable feature',
	'TOP_POSTERS_EXCL_ADM'			=> 'Exclude Administrators in the Top Poster display',
	'TOP_POSTERS_EXCL_MOD'			=> 'Exclude Moderators in the Top Poster display',
	'TOP_POSTERS_EXCL_IDS'			=> 'Enter specific User (Spammer) IDs to be excluded in the Top Poster display',
	'TOP_POSTERS_EXCL_IDS_EXPLAIN'	=> 'Separate with a comma if more then one ID e.g. 2, 53. The IDs entered will not show in the Top Poster display, nor in the Top Posters in the last x hours display.',
	'TOP_POSTERS_EXCL_HOURS'		=> 'Exclude Administrators and Moderators in the Top Poster last x hours display',
	'TOP_POSTERS_EXCL_HOURS_EXPLAIN'=> 'If Administrators and/or Moderators are excluded in the Top Poster List, this option will also exclude them in the last x hours display.',
));
language/en/common.php

// Top Posters
	'TOP_POSTERS_HOURS'			=> 'of last %d hrs:',
	'TOP_POSTERS_HOUR'			=> 'of last hour:',
));
how do you edit your language files. make sure you use a decent text editor like notepad++ or pspad and save teh files as UTF8 without BOM.
lefty74

grzeg'osh

Post by grzeg'osh » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:26 pm

Hello everybody.
I have some problem with this modification. I installed this mod correctly (SQL query, files...), refreshed all cache and... nothing happend. I don't see modification in my index page. In CPA i don't see anything witch could be related with this mod.

Sorry for my english... I hope, you understand me, and help :) Thanks.

Tarabass

Post by Tarabass » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:32 pm

grzeg'osh wrote:Hello everybody.
I have some problem with this modification. I installed this mod correctly (SQL query, files...), refreshed all cache and... nothing happend. I don't see modification in my index page. In CPA i don't see anything witch could be related with this mod.

Sorry for my english... I hope, you understand me, and help :) Thanks.
You did empty your buffer on the index of the ACP? :)

grzeg'osh

Post by grzeg'osh » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:00 pm

You think about refresh styles in CPA? Sorry, i don't understand, if you could describe what i have to do?

Tarabass

Post by Tarabass » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:30 pm

Maybe it helps to click on this button, to empty your buffer saves (or purge whatever). It also can help to empty the buffer of your templates. It's al in the admin control panel (ACP) :)

http://content.screencast.com/media/4e5 ... 3_1724.png

lefty74

Post by lefty74 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:24 pm

do you see the option in the acp as in the screenshot i posted just under the release post?

if you are using a different style other then prosilver or subsilver you will need to make edits there as well.
lefty74

grzeg'osh

Post by grzeg'osh » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:16 pm

Thx Tarabass, all correct :)
Cya ;)

teero60

Post by teero60 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:01 pm

Hey, where do you install this in?

lefty74

Post by lefty74 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:24 pm

Where do you install this in?

What do you mean?
lefty74

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”