Mini Quick Reply

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
xxxgamer

Re: Mini Quick Reply

Post by xxxgamer » Sat May 10, 2008 10:56 pm

Hey can someone help me get this working with simple points system?

EDIT- Sorry it works.

shadowstormz

Post by shadowstormz » Sun May 11, 2008 12:53 am

Aaaaahhhh!!!! :( None of my mods were working! Then, I read at the beginning of this thread that you sometimes need to clear the cache. :lol: I feel stupid. :oops:

xxxgamer

Post by xxxgamer » Sun May 11, 2008 10:16 am

Ok actually it doesnt. Can someone help me getting this to work with simple points system? Cheers.

dyn

Post by dyn » Sun May 11, 2008 12:39 pm

DualDier12 wrote:Yes, this mod was easy to intsall. But soon after the installation, everything worked until i get this error on my board index and my portal:

Board index error: Fatal error: Call to a member function session_begin() on a non-object in /home/sskf/public_html/forum/index.php on line 24

Portal error: Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/sskf/public_html/forum/portal/includes/functions.php on line 24

I know there is an error on that line..what's odd is that it's the same line. Can the person who created this mod help me?
Mod is not changing these files, and it was successfully tested on multiple forums. Make sure you clear the cache and also go to Styles and refresh all style components. If you use additional styles you need too copy posting* html file and edit viewtopic_body.html for each style. There may also be some unknown conflict with other mods, but since mod is so simple i doubt that. If you search for the same error, you see it's quite common.

dyn

Post by dyn » Sun May 11, 2008 12:46 pm

DaannO wrote:Does anyone know how to set the text area to 100% width instead of 85% for the mini quick reply only?
Yes, edit posting_qr_body.html file for prosilver or subsilver and search for <textarea..> and change cols for it or edit/add style, like: style="width: 100%; height: 200px".

Harshadewa

Post by Harshadewa » Sun May 11, 2008 12:51 pm

isn't that easy to use Dreamweaver or something like that to edit those HTML files??
Wanna help for a good cause?
http://colombogoldenlions.org/

xxxgamer

Post by xxxgamer » Sun May 11, 2008 1:13 pm

Harshadewa wrote:isn't that easy to use Dreamweaver or something like that to edit those HTML files??
yep thats what I use.

Garitius

Post by Garitius » Mon May 12, 2008 12:21 am

Hello everyone!

I installed this mod and I am very happy with it. It works fantastic and I love it.

Now there is only one problem. Look at this picture:
http://i28.tinypic.com/259k5md.jpg

I find the position of the Quick Reply box not good. It is a little bit hidden and to much on the bottom of the page. Maby I did something wrong while installing it, if so, please tell me. I photoshoped a bit and I would like it this way:
http://i25.tinypic.com/2ajs4es.jpg

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,

Garitius

P.S. sorry for my bad English

Muzammil

Post by Muzammil » Mon May 12, 2008 12:15 pm

its not showing in style fisubice2 can u please help me

Harshadewa

Post by Harshadewa » Mon May 12, 2008 2:09 pm

Muzammil wrote:its not showing in style fisubice2 can u please help me
did u cleared ur cache??

DaannO

Post by DaannO » Mon May 12, 2008 7:48 pm

dyn wrote:
DaannO wrote:Does anyone know how to set the text area to 100% width instead of 85% for the mini quick reply only?
Yes, edit posting_qr_body.html file for prosilver or subsilver and search for <textarea..> and change cols for it or edit/add style, like: style="width: 100%; height: 200px".
That wont work:

Code: Select all

<textarea name="message" id="message" rows="4" cols="100" class="inputboxx" tabindex="2">{MESSAGE}</textarea>

Code: Select all

textarea.inputboxx {
	width: 100%;
}
Gives no result!

Harshadewa

Post by Harshadewa » Tue May 13, 2008 12:08 am

I suggest you to change it's size using Dreamweaver. That's what I use as I don't have so much knowledge with coding.

DaannO

Post by DaannO » Wed May 14, 2008 3:44 pm

Ok, next question then: how do i put the smilies on the right side of the mini reply where the big empty hole is?

Muzammil

Post by Muzammil » Wed May 14, 2008 7:51 pm

Harshadewa wrote:
Muzammil wrote:its not showing in style fisubice2 can u please help me
did u cleared ur cache??

yes i did .....

but i still hv problem that it works on my localhost perfectly but when i hv upload all these files as i m using in my localhost .... it seems nothing .

i mean i can't see the Mini Quick Box ...... and u know how much pplz need that amazing Mod .

Survival Bill

Post by Survival Bill » Wed May 14, 2008 8:35 pm

perfect just what I have been waiting for! KISS

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”