Mini Quick Reply

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
Shaolin38

Re: Mini Quick Reply

Post by Shaolin38 »

Shaolin38 wrote:hi im new to all this forums stuff but i installed the mod in a acidtech green style but now at the top of my forum it comes up with an error

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 149: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 151: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)

can anyone help me please?
i want to use it on acidtechgreen, anyone able to help because i really want this mod

figo

Post by figo »

Harshadewa wrote:Can u tell me how to add following checkboxes to right or left side of the message box?

Thanks.

Harshadewa

i would like to have these capabilities as well. with the quoting feature

the advanced quick reply mod is a little too much with the smilies. so to add to that, can we add a link to this feature to "show smilies in popup"????

sevenalive
Translator
Name: Robert

Post by sevenalive »

Guys, the features of this mod are not going to change!

If you want more features check out the mod "Evil Quick Reply"

Dielman

Post by Dielman »

Installed on one of my sites, and found that when users view it in IE they go to use Quick Reply and get this.

Linky

I'm using the Saphic theme, based on Prosilver, and followed instructions as stated. Any help?

sevenalive
Translator
Name: Robert

Post by sevenalive »

Dielman wrote:Installed on one of my sites, and found that when users view it in IE they go to use Quick Reply and get this.

Linky

I'm using the Saphic theme, based on Prosilver, and followed instructions as stated. Any help?
I don't have a problem, check your files and redo the mod.

autinhyeu

Post by autinhyeu »

Show bbcode not support style "subsilver"??? :?:
I had tested, style prosilver is show, but subsilver is not :(
Help me!!! Thanks!!!
phpBB Community in Vietnamese: http://www.phpbbvn.com

Sorry, my English language is fine impossible

lace-rules

Post by lace-rules »

@autinhyeu

The Mini Quick Reply only Shows You BBCodes when Your using or your style is based on on the Prosilver Style.

I am currently gonna work on getting the BBCodes to show! I may release how later if I do achieve this!

Regards
lace
Do you want a FREE pre-modded phpBB3 Forum instead of modding your own? phpBB-X is a pre-modded forum software that has a very popular style and has loads of mods installed! For more information, visit: http://phpbbx.net76.net

Puke88

Post by Puke88 »

First off - thank you for the mod.

I have installed the mod without any issues, expect for a slight problem - the bbcode buttons do not work. Basically they're totally non-responsive.

I am using the latest versions of both phpBB3 and 610nm (style).

Any insight and suggestions you could give would be greatly received; I am pulling my lack-of-hair out at the moment. =P

Thanks again!

3puntos

Post by 3puntos »

Hello,
i install this mod on my forum that he is in hebrew.
and in hebrew after i installl the mode its show me half of the forum in "???????" instead of words in hebrew.
in English evrything is ok!
help me plz, thanks.

ivan599

Post by ivan599 »

Please help
when everything I do, thus we drop a quick response do you nebi should doti by the end of the screen?

Darthmat

Post by Darthmat »

Thanks. The installation went easily and flawlessly. :)

freezone

Post by freezone »

hello ,i'm trying to install this mod on phpbb 3.0.2 and portal 1.2.2 but when I've finish, I want to see a topic, I get this :
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare quick_reply() (previously declared in /home/users/00/05/80/home/www/includes/functions_quick_reply.php:29) in /home/users/00/05/80/home/www/includes/functions_quick_reply.php on line 153
Is there someone who could help a poor little french girl?

NB: Excuse me for my basic english...

Thanks

freezone

Post by freezone »

nobody?

Darthmat

Post by Darthmat »

Copy and paste what's on line 159 here. :)

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”