ACP Announcement Centre

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
hejowicz

Re: ACP Announcement Centre

Post by hejowicz »

how to enable html support ?
wang5555
Translator

Post by wang5555 »

hejowicz wrote:how to enable html support ?
Most formatting which can be carried out using HTML can be applied using BBCode instead.
--Extracted from the FAQ--

Why do you want to enable html support?
It is more blessed to give than to reveive, welcome to letter, thanks & good-bye!
Good luck ^_^
Welcome to my forum!!
http://wang5555.hopto.org/phpBB3/
p.s. Shut down computer before 11 clock night!!!
hejowicz

Post by hejowicz »

I want use html code instead bbcode
because in bbcode i don't create table
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

hi, no html, you would have to hardcode in the html file
lefty74
zoocrew.eu - help us save our wildlife
My MODS | Due to lack of time I unfortunately am unable to work on my mods anymore, anyone who has ideas to improve them and would like to take any of them over, please PM me.
KillaCam

Post by KillaCam »

hello, I have the announcement set to be in center but for some reason it is still on the left..and when i select right it doenst move either. How can i put it in the middle? Also is there a way to get rid of the announcement title thing? here is my forum: http://wlxforum.webege.com/index.php
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

KillaCam wrote:hello, I have the announcement set to be in center but for some reason it is still on the left..and when i select right it doenst move either. How can i put it in the middle? Also is there a way to get rid of the announcement title thing? here is my forum: http://wlxforum.webege.com/index.php
hi, i cant see your site at the moment as it is under review by the free webhost you are using.

what style are you using, did you run the install/index.php file and afterwards refreshed your templates etc via the acp?

edit: i can see your forum now. have a look here and download the modified template file for your style (black pearl)
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p5621895
lefty74
My MODS | Due to lack of time I unfortunately am unable to work on my mods anymore, anyone who has ideas to improve them and would like to take any of them over, please PM me.
KillaCam

Post by KillaCam »

ok I uploaded those files and uninstalled then reinstalled and it still wont center :(
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

make sure to put the INCLUDE announcement_centre.html edit of the overall_header.html right at the bottom of the file.

it then should look like this:
blackpearl.JPG
blackpearl.JPG (44.85 KiB) Viewed 853 times
also, please make sure you use the files of the black pearl template from the download i mention in post 3 of this topic.
lefty74
KillaCam

Post by KillaCam »

I put those files and mine doesnt seem to look like yours for some reason :( also I did put the <!-- INCLUDE announcement_centre.html --> at the bottom but it still would'nt center so i put center tags above it.
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

KillaCam wrote:I put those files and mine doesnt seem to look like yours for some reason :( also I did put the <!-- INCLUDE announcement_centre.html --> at the bottom but it still would'nt center so i put center tags above it.
looks like you managed it although the announcement_centre.html is not the one from the download of the third post in this topic that i mentioned.
lefty74
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

I found an error, all my board admins cant edit it except for me...

if an admin is not set as founder they cant edit or see the announcements center. how can I disable this "founder manage only option" so that all the other admins can see and edit it as they wish ?

look I placed it in ACP index like this I can see this

but other admins cant
bebola_naga

Post by bebola_naga »

Hi, I'm getting these errors
Forum also does not keep my login, it log me off as soon as I return to index page.
Consequently cannot login into ACP too.
Here's a link to the forum

edit: solved using notepad++
Last edited by bebola_naga on Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

Zaid wrote:I found an error, all my board admins cant edit it except for me...

if an admin is not set as founder they cant edit or see the announcements center. how can I disable this "founder manage only option" so that all the other admins can see and edit it as they wish ?

look I placed it in ACP index like this I can see this

but other admins cant
under permissions -> administrators, assign them the permission to change announcements/config and they should be able to see it.
lefty74
KaLeL16

Post by KaLeL16 »

hello almighty programmers,

my announcement center has been working fine and today when i tried to access it in the admin panel .mods
and clicked on it i found this error.

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table 'doll3748_forum.ANNOUNCEMENTS_CENTRE_TABLE' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SELECT * FROM ANNOUNCEMENTS_CENTRE_TABLE

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 174
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_announcements_centre.php
LINE: 114
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 507
CALL: acp_announcements_centre->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()

i havent changed anything since i first got it working but today i found this. please help!!!
" So others may live "...
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

KaLeL16 wrote:i havent changed anything since i first got it working but today i found this. please help!!!
looks like the includes/constant.php edit is no longer there. i would check that first before doing anything else.
lefty74

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”