ACP Announcement Centre

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
Booch_21

Re: ACP Announcement Centre

Post by Booch_21 »

Lefty, in my Prosilver style, I have lost the "Register" display when not logged in. I've looked and the icon exists and the code looks to be ok, but can't be sure. I am trying to trace it but curious if you have run into this one.

Thanks.
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

hi, no, i have not come across this. i am not sure if this has anything to do with my mod unless you put the code in the wrong place.

have you already checked that the edits you made are correct?
lefty74
zoocrew.eu - help us save our wildlife
My MODS | Due to lack of time I unfortunately am unable to work on my mods anymore, anyone who has ideas to improve them and would like to take any of them over, please PM me.
Booch_21

Post by Booch_21 »

Thanks. It's making me crazy at the moment. I can't get Subsilver to come up as the default now. I know I saw somewhere where you can change to a different style, and changing it in the Board Settings is not making a different style come up.

Your mod didn't change the code for this, I know. This changed after I added your mod, and thats where I can't see what happened. I compared to the original code and irts identical. Frustrating.

Thanks for the quick feedback.
PATRICKDAVIS

Post by PATRICKDAVIS »

Hi guys, iv tryed installing this mod,

iv edited the coding as explained, however i seem to have a problem with the coding withing the

language/en/common.php file,

because it stops my forum from displaying, and when i remove that file and put my backed up file back it works again.,,,

any help as to what the error is?
PATRICKDAVIS

Post by PATRICKDAVIS »

i also have this error!!

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table 'usc.phpbb_6announcement_centre' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SELECT * FROM phpbb_6announcement_centre

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 158
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_error()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_announcements_centre.php
LINE: 114
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 471
CALL: acp_announcements_centre->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()
HanC

Post by HanC »

i cannot see Annoincement Centre in ACP

How could i find it
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

PATRICKDAVIS wrote:Hi guys, iv tryed installing this mod,

iv edited the coding as explained, however i seem to have a problem with the coding withing the

language/en/common.php file,

because it stops my forum from displaying, and when i remove that file and put my backed up file back it works again.,,,

any help as to what the error is?
What text editor are you using to do your edits? All language files should be saved as UTF-8 without BOM.
PATRICKDAVIS wrote:i also have this error!!

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table 'usc.phpbb_6announcement_centre' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SELECT * FROM phpbb_6announcement_centre

BACKTRACE
did you run the SQL statement? also, did you change your prefix? it looks like you do not use the standard prefix phpbb_ but phpbb_6 so you would need to change the SQL statements to reflect that
HanC wrote:i cannot see Annoincement Centre in ACP

How could i find it
you will need to create the module as per the DIY part of the installation instructions
lefty74
My MODS | Due to lack of time I unfortunately am unable to work on my mods anymore, anyone who has ideas to improve them and would like to take any of them over, please PM me.
1darkangel

Post by 1darkangel »

Booch_21 wrote: Your mod didn't change the code for this, I know. This changed after I added your mod, and thats where I can't see what happened. I compared to the original code and irts identical. Frustrating.
This is just a shot in the dark but have you installed any other mod recently that maybe you hadn't cleared the cache after? After I purged everything I had a cookie issue for a brief bit that I took care of that hadn't shown up with the new settings until after the purge. If you installed any other mods previously then maybe you can check your current situation against them too. As I said it is blind guess but was the only thing I could think of.
HanC

Post by HanC »

But I cannot find ".MOD"...to click it ,Does it mean "STYLE"?

can help me how to use "DIY Instructions"
thanks.
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

HanC wrote:But I cannot find ".MOD"...to click it ,Does it mean "STYLE"?

can help me how to use "DIY Instructions"
thanks.
no,
this might help you
http://svn2.assembla.com/svn/lefty74_mo ... dd_module/
right mouse click and save the file, then
1. Place the file add_modules.php in the root folder.
2. Once logged in the board, point the browser to add_modules.php
3. Once run, delete the file add_modules.php from your root folder

This should add the module for you.
lefty74

Post by 319 »

319 wrote:I need function for shows birthdays, but when are not birthdays, announce of site musn't be shown.
lefty74 wrote:thats pretty much what this mod does.
I sad that I want that birthdays are shown always, but I do not nedd to show announce, when my forum haven's birthdays. Do understand now what i mean? :?
lefty74

Post by lefty74 »

319 wrote:
319 wrote:I need function for shows birthdays, but when are not birthdays, announce of site musn't be shown.
I sad that I want that birthdays are shown always, but I do not nedd to show announce, when my forum haven's birthdays. Do understand now what i mean? :?
now i do ;) but currently that is not possible.
lefty74
HanC

Post by HanC »

it's work.

Post by 319 »

lefty74 wrote:
319 wrote:
now i do ;) but currently that is not possible.
ОК, I hope next version will be has this feature. ;)
pjjacobs

Post by pjjacobs »

I installed this correctly, working in the ACP, SQL done, but it doesnt matter what i enter in the text boxes or what options i select, nothing displays on the index?

Using AeroBlue style based on subsilver2, i edited those aswell, it says "Updated Succesfull" in the ACP but nothing happens, help?

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”